Conservatism in action - Suella Braverman urges police to crack down on Hamas support in UK

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

By support she means waving a Palestinian flag. We have all done that as some point.

I may have missed this law that she has passed.She has passed several limiting the right to protest.Its what far right authoritarians do.

Of course she doesnt state what law these people are breaking. She probably doesnt know. But at least she got her name in the papers

Sort of like reprogramming Trump supporters, keeping a database with their names, throwing people in prison for having family over during Covid or offending someone with mean words and being imprisoned. Yep, both sides are crazy.

Last edited:
Tammy -- I really think you need to travel to Gaza to help with this righteous cause of yours. Just do make sure you gather together all your Rainbow flags and other gay paraphernalia before heading out to the street with your latest copies of "Pool Boy", "This Book is Gay" and "Gender Queer".

I'm sure they will be most receptive to your helping them kill Jews when you tell them that you just want to show them to their 10 year-old boys.

Tammy -- I really think you need to travel to Gaza to help with this righteous cause of yours. Just do make sure you gather together all your Rainbow flags and other gay paraphernalia before heading out to the street with your latest copies of "Pool Boy", "This Book is Gay" and "Gender Queer".

I'm sure they will be most receptive to your helping them kill Jews when you tell them that you just want to show them to their 10 year-old boys.
Its a thread about free speech rights under an extreme right wing govt. Not about the oppression of the Palestinians.

Sort of like reprogramming Trump supporters, keeping a database with their names, throwing people in prison for having family over during Covid or offending someone with mean words and being imprisoned. Yep, both sides are crazy.

No one in government has proposed "reprogramming Trump supporters", and none of these so-called "Hamas Supporters" have tried to overthrow the British government, tried to kill members of Scotland Yard, attacked the offices of British newspapers or television stations, tried to kill the opposition leader's spouse, or tried to kidnap any elected officials, which is why violent Trump supporters are on FBI "watch lists"

Putting violent terrorists on "watch lists" is what law enforcement is supposed to be doing.

No one in government has proposed "reprogramming Trump supporters", and none of these so-called "Hamas Supporters" have tried to overthrow the British government, tried to kill members of Scotland Yard, attacked the offices of British newspapers or television stations, tried to kill the opposition leader's spouse, or tried to kidnap any elected officials, which is why violent Trump supporters are on FBI "watch lists"

Putting violent terrorists on "watch lists" is what law enforcement is supposed to be doing.
What did Hillwry and AOC state? Do your homework pleasex especially as Canadas Police State creates threats.

By support she means waving a Palestinian flag. We have all done that as some point.

I may have missed this law that she has passed.She has passed several limiting the right to protest.Its what far right authoritarians do.

Of course she doesnt state what law these people are breaking. She probably doesnt know. But at least she got her name in the papers
Your country doesn’t have freedom of speech. You deem it “dangerous”.

What goes around comes around. Looks like Tammy will be put on a domestic terror watch list, because as he admits, he’s waived a Palestinian flag “like everyone does”. LOL.

Poor commies, they hate it when their tactics are used against them.

Translation: you support terrorist

What did Hillwry and AOC state? Do your homework pleasex especially as Canadas Police State creates threats.

What office does Hillary hold, fool????? Paul Gosar is calling for the General Milly to be executed. Nobody is holding Gosar who is simply a member of the House, like AOC, as standing for all Republicans.

I have done my homework and it tells me you're not and have never been a Canadian. The Canadian Police State, which you're obsesses with, DOES NOT EXIST. I've never met a single person in Canada who's even spoke to somebody in CSIS, much less has been "persecuted" by them.

Iran must be nice this time of year!!

You are supporting a known terrorist group
Dumbass

There are many people in the world who consider the Isreali's to be "terrorists". I have Jewish friends living in Isreal who consider the Isreali treatment of the Palestinians no better than what Hitler did to the Jews.

All of this has been going on since I was a child and quite frankly, I have ceased to care about any of them. Neither side has made any effort to solve this, and an pox on both their houses.

What office does Hillary hold, fool????? Paul Gosar is calling for the General Milly to be executed. Nobody is holding Gosar who is simply a member of the House, like AOC, as standing for all Republicans.

I have done my homework and it tells me you're not and have never been a Canadian. The Canadian Police State, which you're obsesses with, DOES NOT EXIST. I've never met a single person in Canada who's even spoke to somebody in CSIS, much less has been "persecuted" by them.

Iran must be nice this time of year!!
i am not Canadian?. You are still stuck in this tatic? How many yewrs old is this method now? It won't work. The domestic Security Industrial.Complex is huge business in Canada and our allies know it now. It wasn't my choice, G-d directs me to be honest and transparent, unlike my abusers. I cannot have my life stolen in vain.

There are many people in the world who consider the Isreali's to be "terrorists". I have Jewish friends living in Isreal who consider the Isreali treatment of the Palestinians no better than what Hitler did to the Jews.

All of this has been going on since I was a child and quite frankly, I have ceased to care about any of them. Neither side has made any effort to solve this, and an pox on both their houses.
And here we have another terrorist supporter. You do realize women in the terrorist shit holes have no rights?

Forum List

Back