Right-Wing Extremism: The Real Referendum of 2012

A few assholes? More Politicians have been killed or injured by lefties then someone on the right.

Umm. What? You need to quote some statistics on this. Where in the fuck are you getting this nonsense?

Let's start with Kennedy He was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald

Arthur Bremer was planning on assassinating Nixon but couldn't because of the secret service protection of Nixon instead a week later shot George Wallace. Also notable Arthur Bremer born and lived in Wisconsin

Gerald Ford had an assassination attempt on him by Lynette Fromme who was a follower of Charles Manson and Sara Jane Moore also tried to assassinate Ford.

Most recent was Gifford
There is more just don't have the time to the the search.

If you belong to the "other" party why don't you write about the Democrats taking back their party from the nutjobs, Progressives?
instead you worry about the Republicans..
like you really care

Well, for starters, the extremists in the Republican party are the Tea Party. Not all Progressives are nutty. YOU may think that, but you are extremely biased. I don't deny that there are certainly some extremists in the Democratic party, but I'd like you name some of the ones you think are just crazy, or nutjobs as you put it.

I do care Stephanie. Because there was a time in this country, not that long ago, when both sides could disagree vehemently but compromises were made. One side would step aside to let the majority rule make the call. If it was wrong, the other side would know they'd get their day at the ballot box, and things could be reversed or reformed. Now, it's just "FUCK YOU, YOU LIBTARD COMMIE FAG FACE SHIT EATING FUCK HOLE!" That's not discourse.

I care because I used to be a Republican, and I left because I hated where the party was going on social issues, and the fiscal policies came quickly next when I realized I don't want a government who reinforces the "life isn't fair" axiom. I would like to see the Republican party taken back from the Tea Party because I believe that the Tea Party has been poison to dialogue and discourse and compromise. It's all or nothing with the Tea Party, and frankly, that never works.

I do care Stephanie. Because there was a time in this country, not that long ago, when both sides could disagree vehemently but compromises were made.

You cannot compromise with people you do not have anything in common with.

By James Schlarmann

Over the last couple of weeks, the Right Wing has trotted out the idea that this 2012 Presidential Election is going to be a referendum on Barack Obama. They claim that the American people have been let down by the President’s economic performance, and that it’s time get the good ol’ tricke down started again. They claim that so many people are out of work and hurting financially, and they know it’s because Obama has failed to pull us out of the Depression (seriously, it’s a Depression that we’re in), and thus this election will be all about Americans saying “no” to the Obama Administration.

The thing is, they’re right about this election being a referendum. And maybe they could be right about it being a referendum on Obama, but only for their own electorate. Instead, I think there’s a much larger picture being painted with this election, and it’s for the moral compass of this country’s economy and social policy. For the first time in many, many years, Americans are being asked to dictate the direction of the country not just in terms of its economy’s heart and soul, but of the heart and soul of the nation’s stated beliefs when it comes to human rights. The Mitt Romney/Tea Party/George W. Bush/Grover Norquist/Wall Street is King/Greed is Good message of fiscal and social extremism is really what’s on trial here. As much as the GOP would have you believe this election is about the other guy, is much more about them, and their apparent decision to let the lunatic fringe of their party drive the ship.

The War on Women, the Fight Against Marriage Equality and the Let the Rich Get Richer forces of the Republican party are going to be put under intense scrutiny by the Obama campaign, and they may be shocked when their messages of intolerance, devolution and Plutocracy are left to die on the vine.

All over the nation, people are being given a choice. Conservatives now more than ever are trying to rush us into a massive nuclear-powered Delorean and take us as far backward as they can, be it a social issue or a fiscal policy. People like Paul Ryan are proposing budgets that kill social programs but pump still even more money into the Defense budget. Over a thousand bills restricting women’s health care and access to abortions and contraceptives have been introduced since the rise of the Tea Party. The storm is gathering, and showdown is coming.

More: Right-Wing Extremism: The Real Referendum of 2012 | The Political Garbage Chute

You know what's amusing about liberal bloggers who pen such nonsense? What the Tea Party is asking for first and foremost is some fiscal sanity from our government. THAT is the overwhelming concern of a diverse group of Americans that came together in a loose coalition to protest what's happening in Washington...it isn't women's health care, abortions or contraception that created the Tea Party...it's reckless spending! But people like James Schlarmann try to make it about marginal issues and declare that the Tea Party is the "lunatic fringe" and therefore their calls for sane fiscal policy are unacceptable.

Where are you getting that Oswald was a Liberal? OH! I know, because he was in Cuba right? Because he was supposedly a Communist? Considering he defected to another country at one point, I really don't know where to classify him. But since in your Conservative brain Communist = Left Wing (which is really, really false on so many levels, but whatever), I'm not going to put up a big fight on this one.

Arthur Bremer was planning on assassinating Nixon but couldn't because of the secret service protection of Nixon instead a week later shot George Wallace. Also notable Arthur Bremer born and lived in Wisconsin

Honestly, I don't see a whole lot of Bremer that screams "LIBERAL!" He was actually pretty pro-segregation which despite being a plank of certain parts of the Democratic party at the time, in terms of just whether it was a Progressive movement or not, it most certainly was not. So I'd say Bremer's political leanings didn't have fuck-all to do with shooting Wallace, or if he'd shot Nixon either. Crazy is crazy.

Gerald Ford had an assassination attempt on him by Lynette Fromme who was a follower of Charles Manson and Sara Jane Moore also tried to assassinate Ford.

Again, just because they are crazy and they go after Republicans doesn't mean they are Leftists. Or that their political leanings had anything to do with it. Fromme was a fucking brainwashed nut, and for you to ascribe any kind of political value to her or Manson shows how very sad and desperate your argument here is.

Most recent was Gifford

And now you show your extreme ignorance. Giffords' would-be assassin was a registered Independent. And like a lot of unhinged people his views ran the gamut. You're doing it again, you're trying to twist a crazy person into a Liberal but there is no evidence that he was a Liberal at all. In fact most of his friends say he hated both sides. So in a way, you could call him a Ron Paul Supporter. ;)

The point is, you're politicizing people going bat-shit crazy and killing people. Some assassinations are absolutely politically driven, but so far what you gave us was mostly crazy people who killed to kill, not because they had some political stake in it.

So Barack Obama has had power nearly 4 years. Democrats nearly 6. Conservatives have been in the minority throughout government, and yet somehow this is a referrendum on conservatism?

You guys do realize that referrendums occur on those in power, right?

How exactly can we have a referrendum on conservatism when true conservativism hasnt been since since 1920? From 1928 onward, we've seen nothing but progressives corrupting our system in both parties.

If this is a referrendum on anything other than Obama, it's a referrendum on unchecked spending and statism.

Where are you getting that Oswald was a Liberal? OH! I know, because he was in Cuba right? Because he was supposedly a Communist? Considering he defected to another country at one point, I really don't know where to classify him. But since in your Conservative brain Communist = Left Wing (which is really, really false on so many levels, but whatever), I'm not going to put up a big fight on this one.

Honestly, I don't see a whole lot of Bremer that screams "LIBERAL!" He was actually pretty pro-segregation which despite being a plank of certain parts of the Democratic party at the time, in terms of just whether it was a Progressive movement or not, it most certainly was not. So I'd say Bremer's political leanings didn't have fuck-all to do with shooting Wallace, or if he'd shot Nixon either. Crazy is crazy.

Again, just because they are crazy and they go after Republicans doesn't mean they are Leftists. Or that their political leanings had anything to do with it. Fromme was a fucking brainwashed nut, and for you to ascribe any kind of political value to her or Manson shows how very sad and desperate your argument here is.

Most recent was Gifford

And now you show your extreme ignorance. Giffords' would-be assassin was a registered Independent. And like a lot of unhinged people his views ran the gamut. You're doing it again, you're trying to twist a crazy person into a Liberal but there is no evidence that he was a Liberal at all. In fact most of his friends say he hated both sides. So in a way, you could call him a Ron Paul Supporter. ;)

The point is, you're politicizing people going bat-shit crazy and killing people. Some assassinations are absolutely politically driven, but so far what you gave us was mostly crazy people who killed to kill, not because they had some political stake in it.

And now you show your extreme ignorance. Giffords' would-be assassin was a registered Independent
It's not taking the left long to rewrite that shooting history
Lonngher worked on giffords campaign team twice. Gifford was subscribed to his youtube channel.

Where are you getting that Oswald was a Liberal? OH

Yes oh Oswald was a liberal

Lee Harvey Oswald : Biography

And the rest of your post is laughable

You know what's amusing about liberal bloggers who pen such nonsense? What the Tea Party is asking for first and foremost is some fiscal sanity from our government.

Fiscal sanity does not usually mean Draconian cuts to social programs while increasing the size of the Defense budget. At least not before the Tea Party rolled into town. I'm all in favor of cuts, actually. But I'd like them to be fair and equitable. The fact is that we have a bloated Defense budget that you could easily slice 20% or more out of and not compromise national security in any way. You show me a Tea Party Republican in Congress who's behind slashing the Defense budget first, and I'll back off my claims that the Tea Party is indeed on the extreme side of the political spectrum.

THAT is the overwhelming concern of a diverse group of Americans that came together in a loose coalition to protest what's happening in Washington...it isn't women's health care, abortions or contraception that created the Tea Party...it's reckless spending!

Look, you're right that the Tea Party movement was STARTED with those intentions, but face the facts and look at the bills that are being written and pushed forward by Republican state legislatures. The "War on Women" isn't a fake thing. The "war" part hyperbolic, but the message is the same. If the Tea Party and, really if the Republicans were really only about jobs, and jobs alone, then why would they even write over 1100 new women's health statutes? Why would they waste their time as legislators even creating those bills? It's completely duplicitous of the Republican rank and file to ignore those bills. Those bills are very real, and are a very real threat to freedoms that women fought for and won forty years ago.

When the Republicans stop writing those bills, and stop focusing on illegal immigration (which is another Quixotic fight, considering immigration both legal and illegal has been stagnate for quite a while now), then I'll capitulate about them.

But people like James Schlarmann try to make it about marginal issues and declare that the Tea Party is the "lunatic fringe" and therefore their calls for sane fiscal policy are unacceptable.

We on the left are not making it about the marginal issues: YOU ARE. Again, if it is ONLY ABOUT JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111oneoneoneoneoneone then why in the fuck are you guys writing bill after bill that focuses on anything other than the economy? The fact is that the overwhelming number of bills that have been sponsored in Republican-controlled state senates have been issues about vaginae. Plain and simple. Spin it, climb up the elephant's ass and plug your ears, but we all see it. It wouldn't have become an issue if it wasn't so voluminous.

We're not marginalizing your movement; you are.

And now you show your extreme ignorance. Giffords' would-be assassin was a registered Independent
Lonngher worked on giffords campaign team twice. Gifford was subscribed to his youtube channel.

You're an idiot. His own friends said he had gone on record as HATING Giffords. Where are you getting this information that he worked on her campaign twice. Please provide an actual link to verifiable information.

And again I gave you Oswald so shut the fuck up about it. I still think you're trying to add a layer of political nonsense to crazy. Crazy is crazy. It doesn't matter what side of the aisle they're on. It's kind of gross and repulsive that you'd try and spin your side as completely non-violent.

I can think of about a million Conservatives fighting in grey uniforms to keep the right of slavery, if you really want to go there you twit.

If you belong to the "other" party why don't you write about the Democrats taking back their party from the nutjobs, Progressives?
instead you worry about the Republicans..
like you really care

Well, for starters, the extremists in the Republican party are the Tea Party. Not all Progressives are nutty. YOU may think that, but you are extremely biased. I don't deny that there are certainly some extremists in the Democratic party, but I'd like you name some of the ones you think are just crazy, or nutjobs as you put it.

I do care Stephanie. Because there was a time in this country, not that long ago, when both sides could disagree vehemently but compromises were made. One side would step aside to let the majority rule make the call. If it was wrong, the other side would know they'd get their day at the ballot box, and things could be reversed or reformed. Now, it's just "FUCK YOU, YOU LIBTARD COMMIE FAG FACE SHIT EATING FUCK HOLE!" That's not discourse.

I care because I used to be a Republican, and I left because I hated where the party was going on social issues, and the fiscal policies came quickly next when I realized I don't want a government who reinforces the "life isn't fair" axiom. I would like to see the Republican party taken back from the Tea Party because I believe that the Tea Party has been poison to dialogue and discourse and compromise. It's all or nothing with the Tea Party, and frankly, that never works.

LOL, and you're so UNBIASED. So the Tea Party is who you hate and call them poison, while we are told by Democrats elected Representatives and even Obama has said some of this shit, that Republicans are terrorist, hostage takers, flat earthers, they want to see us go to hell...But hey, no friggen poison there..

I'd say you should whine about and try and clean up your own party..Republicans don't need your crappy advice..And as for your writing, you just PARROT what all left wingers do so you offer nothing we all haven't heard BEFORE..
YAWN

Last edited:
The OP article is interesting, but off the mark in one way. If you really think Obama isn't owned by corporate and banking interests, you're wrong.

Both parties are corrupt.

Obama is my parties candidate, but he's not much different from Bush in his relations to big business.

So Barack Obama has had power nearly 4 years. Democrats nearly 6. Conservatives have been in the minority throughout government, and yet somehow this is a referrendum on conservatism?

Fine, take the word referendum out of it and call it a very clear choice. Yes, Obama's been in office for four years. And for most of the time he's been in power, there's been a divided House, and a filibuster-happy Senate. You can call that making excuses, but it's the fucking cold-heart truth. There has never, ever, ever, ever, ever been a President who has faced a more hostile Congress than this one has. Why do you think their approval rating has dipped into single digits at times?

The fact is that whatever you say about Obama's leadership, there's been one branch of government that has been doing fuck-all, both sides of the aisle, for almost the full four years he's been in office. There used to be a time when the minority would eventually see they were out-manned and they'd step away, allowing the process of our government to work, knowing full well thanks to term limits there were ways to roll back any truly damaging legislation that was passed.

Instead, they play for fucking keeps on every goddamned issue. To deny this is crazy in my opinion, because like I said, this isn't even a partisan issue. That said, the majority of the roadblocks have come from the Right in their Norquistian stance that NO NEW TAXES SHALL EVER BE CREATED AND CURRENT TAXES SHALL NEVER RAISED!

And the bills that Reid is supposedly sitting on are mostly de-regulation bills, and I'm sorry but once again you cannot tie deregulation to job growth because then there'd be another excuse from corporate America as to why they can't hire more people. It's the same reason why Trickle Down/Reaganomics doesn't work. It runs on a premise that ignores corporate and personal greed. More money in their books just means more money for bonuses, and pay raises for those already there, it doesn't create jobs.

See above. Semantics argument resolved.

How exactly can we have a referrendum on conservatism when true conservativism hasnt been since since 1920? From 1928 onward, we've seen nothing but progressives corrupting our system in both parties.

Ha ha ha. You're out of your mind. Really? You call women's suffrage corruption? You call ending Jim Crow laws corruption? Those are Progressive movements. Oh, and there's been plenty of Conservatism at play. How about the 30 years of systematic dismantling of the banking regulations that worked for decades to help us thrive? That's conservatism.

There have been five major wars fought in the name of nation building, again, conservatism. Gay people still can't get married. Tax rates are at all time lows. Where the fuck do you even get the idea that there's been no real Conservatism since 1920? Nixon and Reagan are the archetypes for Conservatism, no?

If this is a referrendum on anything other than Obama, it's a referrendum on unchecked spending and statism.

Nope. It's a choice. Between "life isn't fair so get over it whiny little bitch no one loves you fuck off and die hippie" and "life isn't fair, and we can't make it fair for everyone but we can help you when you need it."

You're an idiot. His own friends said he had gone on record as HATING Giffords. Where are you getting this information that he worked on her campaign twice. Please provide an actual link to verifiable information.

And again I gave you Oswald so shut the fuck up about it. I still think you're trying to add a layer of political nonsense to crazy. Crazy is crazy. It doesn't matter what side of the aisle they're on. It's kind of gross and repulsive that you'd try and spin your side as completely non-violent.

I can think of about a million Conservatives fighting in grey uniforms to keep the right of slavery, if you really want to go there you twit.

Irrelevant but the south was democrat.
I can think of about a million Conservatives fighting in grey uniforms to keep the right of slavery, if you really want to go there you twit
Or are you calling obama supporters conservatives?

"He was a political radical" "He was left wing" "As I knew him he was left wing, quite liberal" Loughner's leftwing high school friend Caitie Parker ("I went to high school, college, & was in a band with him")

Arizona Shooter Jared Loughner Targeted Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Back in 2007 - Atlas Shrugs

And fuck you Oswald was a left wing communist.

Last edited:

Fine, take the word referendum out of it and call it a very clear choice. Yes, Obama's been in office for four years. And for most of the time he's been in power, there's been a divided House, and a filibuster-happy Senate. You can call that making excuses, but it's the fucking cold-heart truth. There has never, ever, ever, ever, ever been a President who has faced a more hostile Congress than this one has. Why do you think their approval rating has dipped into single digits at times?

The fact is that whatever you say about Obama's leadership, there's been one branch of government that has been doing fuck-all, both sides of the aisle, for almost the full four years he's been in office. There used to be a time when the minority would eventually see they were out-manned and they'd step away, allowing the process of our government to work, knowing full well thanks to term limits there were ways to roll back any truly damaging legislation that was passed.

Instead, they play for fucking keeps on every goddamned issue. To deny this is crazy in my opinion, because like I said, this isn't even a partisan issue. That said, the majority of the roadblocks have come from the Right in their Norquistian stance that NO NEW TAXES SHALL EVER BE CREATED AND CURRENT TAXES SHALL NEVER RAISED!

And the bills that Reid is supposedly sitting on are mostly de-regulation bills, and I'm sorry but once again you cannot tie deregulation to job growth because then there'd be another excuse from corporate America as to why they can't hire more people. It's the same reason why Trickle Down/Reaganomics doesn't work. It runs on a premise that ignores corporate and personal greed. More money in their books just means more money for bonuses, and pay raises for those already there, it doesn't create jobs.

See above. Semantics argument resolved.

Ha ha ha. You're out of your mind. Really? You call women's suffrage corruption? You call ending Jim Crow laws corruption? Those are Progressive movements. Oh, and there's been plenty of Conservatism at play. How about the 30 years of systematic dismantling of the banking regulations that worked for decades to help us thrive? That's conservatism.

There have been five major wars fought in the name of nation building, again, conservatism. Gay people still can't get married. Tax rates are at all time lows. Where the fuck do you even get the idea that there's been no real Conservatism since 1920? Nixon and Reagan are the archetypes for Conservatism, no?

Nope. It's a choice. Between "life isn't fair so get over it whiny little bitch no one loves you fuck off and die hippie" and "life isn't fair, and we can't make it fair for everyone but we can help you when you need it."

you really are a whiner..and a parrot who feels he need to write a book to do it...waaa

LOL, and you're so UNBIASED. So the Tea Party is who you hate and call them poison, while we are told by Democrats elected Representatives and even Obama has said some of this shit, that Republicans are terrorist, hostage takers, flat earthers, they want to see us go to hell...But hey, no friggen poison there..

I'd say you should whine about and try and clean up your own party..Republicans don't need your crappy advice..And as for your writing, you just PARROT what all left wingers do so you offer nothing we all haven't heard BEFORE..
YAWN

I never claimed to be unbiased. Again, I'm not a reporter or an anchor. I comment, I observe. And those comments and observations I try to base on facts and comparing the two sides. When has Obama called Republicans terrorists? That sounds like some bullshit to me. If you want to support the Tea Party, that's on you. But even within YOUR OWN PARTY the Tea Partiers are mostly loathed because they came in and just sat down in the middle of the floor and refused to do ANYTHING. We call that tantrums in our house...of course we have two kids under six.

Who's whining? I'm just making the case that there is an absolute radical movement within the Republican ranks whose aversion to compromise on any issue is dangerous and antithetical to the whole idea of legislation and public discourse. Call me a parrot, I don't really care. You have MORE THAN ENOUGH sources of YAY REPUBLICANS ARE THE BEST AND DEMOCRATS WORSHIP SATAN AND WANT TO STEAL YOUR GUNS AND MAKE YOU FUCK PEOPLE OF THE SAME GENDER kind of news and information. I don't have any desire to dip my toe into that pool of banality.

YAWN

I never claimed to be unbiased. Again, I'm not a reporter or an anchor. I comment, I observe. And those comments and observations I try to base on facts and comparing the two sides. When has Obama called Republicans terrorists? That sounds like some bullshit to me. If you want to support the Tea Party, that's on you. But even within YOUR OWN PARTY the Tea Partiers are mostly loathed because they came in and just sat down in the middle of the floor and refused to do ANYTHING. We call that tantrums in our house...of course we have two kids under six.

Who's whining? I'm just making the case that there is an absolute radical movement within the Republican ranks whose aversion to compromise on any issue is dangerous and antithetical to the whole idea of legislation and public discourse. Call me a parrot, I don't really care. You have MORE THAN ENOUGH sources of YAY REPUBLICANS ARE THE BEST AND DEMOCRATS WORSHIP SATAN AND WANT TO STEAL YOUR GUNS AND MAKE YOU FUCK PEOPLE OF THE SAME GENDER kind of news and information. I don't have any desire to dip my toe into that pool of banality.

Just because you say it doesn't make it so..
And we saw all the RADICALS all during the Bush administration..so you or anyone else have no damn room to talk or criticize anyone else..
the people PUT the Republicans back in the house to STOP the steamrolling that this administration was doing to us people against OUR WILL, ObamaCare ring a bell?
Too damn bad you on the left don't like not getting your way now...But I will give you some cheese with your whine..

"He was a political radical" "He was left wing" "As I knew him he was left wing, quite liberal" Loughner's leftwing high school friend Caitie Parker ("I went to high school, college, & was in a band with him")

Arizona Shooter Jared Loughner Targeted Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Back in 2007 - Atlas Shrugs

And fuck you Oswald was a left wing communist.

LOL, Atlas Shrugs. There's a reliable source of information. The YouTube thing seems a bit bullshitty to me. Why exactly would she subscribe to his channel? And there are plenty of quotes from his other friends that say he hated Giffords.

And again, you dullard, you're missing my point. Crazy is crazy. This guy didn't go off half-cocked to fight a revolution. He lost his shit. Wen to KooKooTown and bought himself a nice apartment there.

As for Oswald, again for the last time: I AM NOT ARGUING YOUR POINT ON OSWALD. Because I just don't give a fuck. Jesus Christ.

you really are a whiner..and a parrot who feels he need to write a book to do it...waaa

Either give me a link to your collective works, where you show only original thought, or shut the fuck up. You're one of those people who likes to criticize but you're not offering ANYTHING. You're posting on a message board, which seems to be dominated by people of your political viewpoints. Why don't you do what I'm doing, and go engage the other side on their turf.

You'll be chewed up and spit out before you knew what hit you. Yeah, I'm a parrot alright.

Either give me a link to your collective works, where you show only original thought, or shut the fuck up. You're one of those people who likes to criticize but you're not offering ANYTHING. You're posting on a message board, which seems to be dominated by people of your political viewpoints. Why don't you do what I'm doing, and go engage the other side on their turf.

You'll be chewed up and spit out before you knew what hit you. Yeah, I'm a parrot alright.

LOL, typical left winger who doesn't like to be told they are full of shit..Tells people to shut the Fuck up..
and you call what you're doing, engaging the other side..by writing and putting down people who belong to the Republican party?

so here a clue for you, some people aren't buying your every word or think you know what the hell you're are talking about.
But you want to blow smoke up peoples asses, have at it...Just don't think some of us here on this message board won't CALL you on it...

Last edited:
You know what's amusing about liberal bloggers who pen such nonsense? What the Tea Party is asking for first and foremost is some fiscal sanity from our government.

Fiscal sanity does not usually mean Draconian cuts to social programs while increasing the size of the Defense budget. At least not before the Tea Party rolled into town. I'm all in favor of cuts, actually. But I'd like them to be fair and equitable. The fact is that we have a bloated Defense budget that you could easily slice 20% or more out of and not compromise national security in any way. You show me a Tea Party Republican in Congress who's behind slashing the Defense budget first, and I'll back off my claims that the Tea Party is indeed on the extreme side of the political spectrum.

THAT is the overwhelming concern of a diverse group of Americans that came together in a loose coalition to protest what's happening in Washington...it isn't women's health care, abortions or contraception that created the Tea Party...it's reckless spending!

Look, you're right that the Tea Party movement was STARTED with those intentions, but face the facts and look at the bills that are being written and pushed forward by Republican state legislatures. The "War on Women" isn't a fake thing. The "war" part hyperbolic, but the message is the same. If the Tea Party and, really if the Republicans were really only about jobs, and jobs alone, then why would they even write over 1100 new women's health statutes? Why would they waste their time as legislators even creating those bills? It's completely duplicitous of the Republican rank and file to ignore those bills. Those bills are very real, and are a very real threat to freedoms that women fought for and won forty years ago.

When the Republicans stop writing those bills, and stop focusing on illegal immigration (which is another Quixotic fight, considering immigration both legal and illegal has been stagnate for quite a while now), then I'll capitulate about them.

But people like James Schlarmann try to make it about marginal issues and declare that the Tea Party is the "lunatic fringe" and therefore their calls for sane fiscal policy are unacceptable.

We on the left are not making it about the marginal issues: YOU ARE. Again, if it is ONLY ABOUT JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111oneoneoneoneoneone then why in the fuck are you guys writing bill after bill that focuses on anything other than the economy? The fact is that the overwhelming number of bills that have been sponsored in Republican-controlled state senates have been issues about vaginae. Plain and simple. Spin it, climb up the elephant's ass and plug your ears, but we all see it. It wouldn't have become an issue if it wasn't so voluminous.

We're not marginalizing your movement; you are.

That's a load of grade A horseshit, James...and I think deep down...you know it. You talk about "draconian cuts"? What cuts would you be referring to? We've got government that's so incredibly bloated and inefficient that it's become farce and yet every time that someone says "this is crazy" and tries to fix things...people like you start screaming about "draconian cuts" and "pushing grandma off a cliff". You want to cut defense spending? Fine...I don't have a problem with that because I KNOW that every single part of our Federal Government is rife with waste...including the Defense Department. My solution would be to enforce across the board cuts to ALL government agencies. 10% the first year and then 5% the next year and a further 5% the following year.

Last edited:
And this notion that Republicans have focused mainly on laws concerning women's vagina's is absurd. That's a campaign year effort by this Administration to shift focus from the economy, jobs and the deficit...three things that they've been awful at dealing with...to an issue that they think they can "win" on...the so-called "war on women". It's laughable.

Forum List

Back