Right-Wing Extremism: The Real Referendum of 2012

Yes I do. And will continue to do so. Over and over and over and over again. And all the while, every word I type I'm going to think, "Fuck yeah, this is going to piss of Stephanie some more!' And then I'm also going to write about the Right Wing is always in a perpetual state of fear because their way of thinking is challenged by the natural societal evolution of thinking adults. And then I'm going to assert that your irrational fear of intellectuals has led to a declination in overall intelligence of your party.

And all the while the wind will call your name..."Sssssstttteeeppppphhhhaaaaannniieeeee."

Yes I do. And will continue to do so. Over and over and over and over again. And all the while, every word I type I'm going to think, "Fuck yeah, this is going to piss of Stephanie some more!' And then I'm also going to write about the Right Wing is always in a perpetual state of fear because their way of thinking is challenged by the natural societal evolution of thinking adults. And then I'm going to assert that your irrational fear of intellectuals has led to a declination in overall intelligence of your party.

And all the while the wind will call your name..."Sssssstttteeeppppphhhhaaaaannniieeeee."

oh well, whatever blows your little petty skirt up, loser

Odd Steph these idiot leftists seem to gravitate to you...could it be that you've gotten under thier skin?

*You Go Girl*
icon14.gif

Odd Steph these idiot leftists seem to gravitate to you...could it be that you've gotten under thier skin?

*You Go Girl*
icon14.gif

I can spot a bullshitter and loser from the get go.
they hate that.:lol:

By James Schlarmann

Over the last couple of weeks, the Right Wing has trotted out the idea that this 2012 Presidential Election is going to be a referendum on Barack Obama. They claim that the American people have been let down by the President’s economic performance, and that it’s time get the good ol’ tricke down started again. They claim that so many people are out of work and hurting financially, and they know it’s because Obama has failed to pull us out of the Depression (seriously, it’s a Depression that we’re in), and thus this election will be all about Americans saying “no” to the Obama Administration.

The thing is, they’re right about this election being a referendum. And maybe they could be right about it being a referendum on Obama, but only for their own electorate. Instead, I think there’s a much larger picture being painted with this election, and it’s for the moral compass of this country’s economy and social policy. For the first time in many, many years, Americans are being asked to dictate the direction of the country not just in terms of its economy’s heart and soul, but of the heart and soul of the nation’s stated beliefs when it comes to human rights. The Mitt Romney/Tea Party/George W. Bush/Grover Norquist/Wall Street is King/Greed is Good message of fiscal and social extremism is really what’s on trial here. As much as the GOP would have you believe this election is about the other guy, is much more about them, and their apparent decision to let the lunatic fringe of their party drive the ship.

The War on Women, the Fight Against Marriage Equality and the Let the Rich Get Richer forces of the Republican party are going to be put under intense scrutiny by the Obama campaign, and they may be shocked when their messages of intolerance, devolution and Plutocracy are left to die on the vine.

All over the nation, people are being given a choice. Conservatives now more than ever are trying to rush us into a massive nuclear-powered Delorean and take us as far backward as they can, be it a social issue or a fiscal policy. People like Paul Ryan are proposing budgets that kill social programs but pump still even more money into the Defense budget. Over a thousand bills restricting women’s health care and access to abortions and contraceptives have been introduced since the rise of the Tea Party. The storm is gathering, and showdown is coming.

More: Right-Wing Extremism: The Real Referendum of 2012 | The Political Garbage Chute

I can Understand why you Lefties would want to live in a Fantasy world, Considering things are looking pretty Grim for Nov for you.

However this is Getting Pretty sad. You actually think this Election is going to be about whether people like Right wingers or not?

ROFLMAO

I bet you my next 10 Pay checks more Lefties go down than Righties.

People are indeed sick of the Extremists on both sides, But they are not falling for the Democrats lies either. They are fully Aware the Reason Absolutely Nothing has gotten down, No Budgets passed, To Entitlement Reforms, NOTHING, is because of the Extreme Left running the Democrat Party, Not the Right wing Republicans.

Period.

Spin it, Call me an Idiot, and Liar, What ever you want. Deep down you know the Truth, You know you are fucked in Nov, and you know it's because the American People reject your Bullshit, Marxist, Class warfare BS. Even in what was Considered the one of the Strongest Union States in America, The People Get it. They know what we have to do, and they know the Democrats won't do it.

:)

*You Go Girl*
icon14.gif

Sssssstttteeeppppphhhhaaaaannniieeeee

By James Schlarmann

Over the last couple of weeks, the Right Wing has trotted out the idea that this 2012 Presidential Election is going to be a referendum on Barack Obama. They claim that the American people have been let down by the President’s economic performance, and that it’s time get the good ol’ tricke down started again. They claim that so many people are out of work and hurting financially, and they know it’s because Obama has failed to pull us out of the Depression (seriously, it’s a Depression that we’re in), and thus this election will be all about Americans saying “no” to the Obama Administration.

The thing is, they’re right about this election being a referendum. And maybe they could be right about it being a referendum on Obama, but only for their own electorate. Instead, I think there’s a much larger picture being painted with this election, and it’s for the moral compass of this country’s economy and social policy. For the first time in many, many years, Americans are being asked to dictate the direction of the country not just in terms of its economy’s heart and soul, but of the heart and soul of the nation’s stated beliefs when it comes to human rights. The Mitt Romney/Tea Party/George W. Bush/Grover Norquist/Wall Street is King/Greed is Good message of fiscal and social extremism is really what’s on trial here. As much as the GOP would have you believe this election is about the other guy, is much more about them, and their apparent decision to let the lunatic fringe of their party drive the ship.

The War on Women, the Fight Against Marriage Equality and the Let the Rich Get Richer forces of the Republican party are going to be put under intense scrutiny by the Obama campaign, and they may be shocked when their messages of intolerance, devolution and Plutocracy are left to die on the vine.

All over the nation, people are being given a choice. Conservatives now more than ever are trying to rush us into a massive nuclear-powered Delorean and take us as far backward as they can, be it a social issue or a fiscal policy. People like Paul Ryan are proposing budgets that kill social programs but pump still even more money into the Defense budget. Over a thousand bills restricting women’s health care and access to abortions and contraceptives have been introduced since the rise of the Tea Party. The storm is gathering, and showdown is coming.

More: Right-Wing Extremism: The Real Referendum of 2012 | The Political Garbage Chute

I can Understand why you Lefties would want to live in a Fantasy world, Considering things are looking pretty Grim for Nov for you.

However this is Getting Pretty sad. You actually think this Election is going to be about whether people like Right wingers or not?

ROFLMAO

I bet you my next 10 Pay checks more Lefties go down than Righties.

People are indeed sick of the Extremists on both sides, But they are not falling for the Democrats lies either. They are fully Aware the Reason Absolutely Nothing has gotten down, No Budgets passed, To Entitlement Reforms, NOTHING, is because of the Extreme Left running the Democrat Party, Not the Right wing Republicans.

Period.

Spin it, Call me an Idiot, and Liar, What ever you want. Deep down you know the Truth, You know you are fucked in Nov, and you know it's because the American People reject your Bullshit, Marxist, Class warfare BS. Even in what was Considered the one of the Strongest Union States in America, The People Get it. They know what we have to do, and they know the Democrats won't do it.

:)

Indeed. 'Rightwingers' aren't the problem at hand. Obama's FAILURES however are.

Obama and the LEFT own what's going on.

:lol:
coco-marilyn-monroe-2.jpg

Yup. Makes all kinds of sense. W came to the public and congress with a plea to provide billions to the financial sector, saying not doing so could send us into economic oblivion. We started loosing millions of jobs per month in this country on his watch. The stock market went into the toilet. But the problem is Obama's,
People with some level of class can admit their parties failure. Repubs can not, just keep looking for someone to blame.
Republican Senate filibustered every piece of legislation that was meant to help. They did all they could to keep the economy bad. Seemed to ENJOY talking about economic problems that created havoc for the american working class. Totally unamerican.
Just want more tax cuts, just like W. Worked really well for him, did it not?
Try to get away from FOX, etc. and read some non partial stuff. Non partisan means not associated with either party. Say, oh, what actual unaffiliated economists say.
But I know that is asking to much of you.
Again, I ask without any reply so far, give me the date when tax decreases and reduced fed spending helped us out of an economic downturn.

Yup. Makes all kinds of sense. W came to the public and congress with a plea to provide billions to the financial sector, saying not doing so could send us into economic oblivion. We started loosing millions of jobs per month in this country on his watch. The stock market went into the toilet. But the problem is Obama's,
People with some level of class can admit their parties failure. Repubs can not, just keep looking for someone to blame.
Republican Senate filibustered every piece of legislation that was meant to help. They did all they could to keep the economy bad. Seemed to ENJOY talking about economic problems that created havoc for the american working class. Totally unamerican.
Try to get away from FOX, etc. and read some non partial stuff. Non partisan means not associated with either party. Say, oh, what actual unaffiliated economists say.

Again, I ask without any reply so far, give me the date when tax decreases and reduced fed spending helped us out of an economic downturn.

Anyone with a brain KNOWS responsibility for the Financial crises lies with both Dems, and Reps. The housing bubble was created by failed policies as far back as 1999, and perhaps earlier. Remember "a house for everyone"? There were so many mistakes made in nearly all sectors of America's Economy from businesses, down to the individual who "knowingly" bought a home they could not afford. But America was riding a wave greenbacks, and NOBODY wanted to address the economy's shortcomings. To play Partisan Hack like you are doing, and your vain attempts to insult people here by your condescending babble (see highlight above) is totally disingenuous. As for your question... It is not as "simple" a question as you are trying to pass it off as being... And you knowingly are trying to bait someone with your "arguably"... Superior intellect. Try this... It explains it fairly well: Why Government Spending Does Not Stimulate Economic Growth: Answering the Critics - WSJ.com

Anyone with a brain KNOWS responsibility for the Financial crises lies with both Dems, and Reps. The housing bubble was created by failed policies as far back as 1999, and perhaps earlier. Remember "a house for everyone"? There were so many mistakes made in nearly all sectors of America's Economy from businesses, down to the individual who "knowingly" bought a home they could not afford. But America was riding a wave greenbacks, and NOBODY wanted to address the economy's shortcomings. To play Partisan Hack like you are doing, and your vain attempts to insult people here by your condescending babble (see highlight above) is totally disingenuous. As for your question... It is not as "simple" a question as you are trying to pass it off as being... And you knowingly are trying to bait someone with your "arguably"... Superior intellect. Try this... It explains it fairly well: Why Government Spending Does Not Stimulate Economic Growth: Answering the Critics - WSJ.com
How does Keynesian economics/Government Spending help the Economy ? | Thom Hartmann - News & info from the #1 progressive radio show

Ever had someone recommend Prozac?

So let me see if I've got this straight...you'd tell my father who worked the three jobs to pay for HIS family...that you think that HIS taxes should go to pay for YOUR family's needs because you're more worried about your "quality of life" then you are about providing for your family? And if he didn't like that, he should go fuck himself? Gotta love you progressives, James!

What exactly would give your father the right to tell me that two jobs isn't enough, and I should go work a third job, exactly? What gives you that right for that matter? Or anyone? That's just being a nosy, uppity, high-horse riding asshole. I have a feeling if someone told you how to live your life, you'd say the same thing.

If your father was enough of an asshole to tell me how to live my life, you bet I'd tell him to fuck himself. First you complain about people not having any job, then you tell someone working two that's not enough? That's why Conservatives look like monsters to a lot of people. How much is enough? Everyone should do nothing but work with their lives so that their kids can eat and get medicine when they need it? Fuck that. That's Draconian. That's wrong. It's morally reprehensible to suggest to someone that all their life is good for is work. Work to kick their money up the chain and pray to whatever science-fiction character they believe in will trickle down love and manna from heaven?

Nah. That's fucking stupid.

The thing that gave my father the "right" to expect others to work hard is that HE himself worked hard. Or does that concept not register with you? My father would look at someone like you who has a family and believes that it's "Draconian" (why is EVERYTHING Draconian with you guys?) to have to do extra work to provide for them and shake his head. He was from a generation that was brought up to believe that what's "morally reprehensible" is an able bodied person taking hand outs and especially an able bodied person who doesn't do everything that they can to provide for their own flesh and blood.

Your problem seems to be that you see work as an evil thing...something that people are "forced" to do. Unlike you, my father loved the work that he did. He loved farming. He loved being a firefighter and he loved building things with his hands. When he retired from the fire department he went into politics and he LOVED that as well. His jobs gave his life meaning. If yours doesn't then you're in the wrong job.

Forum List

Back