Right Wing Anti-Gay Hate Group Furious At Ryan's Remarks Not To Bring Back DADT

More hate and bigotry from the far right, but that's not to anyone's surprise.

A right wing anti-gay hate group is furious at Ryan for remarks during a recent even that he was against bringing back DADT.

Keep up the good work right wingers :clap2: :eusa_hand:

‘Kvetch and Retreat’: Paul Ryan

But I thought you told us Ryan was a Right wing Radical?

lol

Yeah...isn't it interesting how the far right crazies throw him under the bus so quickly? Now THAT'S Entertainment!

What it tells me is Ryan is not the Far Right Ideologue the Dems want us to Believe.

Which means we have a Moderate Republican in Mitt Romney, with a Moderate Republican VP in Ryan.

I still say I would rather have Moderate Republicans in the WH, than Left wing Ideologues.

Lol, I so love the way the liberals make up such wonderful words like homophibic. It's not phobic to consider homoseuxality to be a deviant behavior because it is deviant and it's certainly not phobic to consider it to be immoral behavior, because that is a belief based upon your relgious beliefs therefore not irrational at all.

If your fear or loathing of gays is a result of your religion, then you're interpreting it wrong. I neither fear nor loath people who practice homosexuality, I merely think that there is no such thing as gay marriage and that homosexuality is an immoral activity and shouldn't be thought of as anything other than a deviant sexual practice. As for interpreting it wrong, I don't know what you mean by that, interpreting what wrong? My religion? That's highly unlikely.

Like I said, it's a tactic used by many sodomites and liberals against many who don't hold the opinion that homosexuality is the next best thing to sliced white bread. You speak against the mainstreaming of the homosexual lifestyle or against the total acceptance of all things "gay", you must therefore be a closet homosexual. Lol, too funny. If there was any truth to that I would be a closet gay, liberal, muslim.

It is a tactic used by some people to poke a homophobe with a sharp stick. It is a way of pointing out that some studies have shown that those who have a tendency to be overly homophobic also have an increased tendency to have same sex attractions themselves (that's where the self loathing part comes in). It's a way of pointing out that we've seen time and time again these anti gay preachers and legislators being caught with a Craig's List rent boy. Lol, some studies? That's rich. I can find "some studies" that support just about anything so you'll have to do better than that. I guess we can agree then according to your studies and your observations that all elected democratic party officials are lying, cheating adulterous scumbags, because of the many being caught lying, cheating and commtting adultery right?

You don't have to like us. You can even hate us if you want to (but I think that would make Baby Jesus cry), but you still must give us equal rights.
First off if you are a gay man you ALREADY enjoy the same exact rights as I have, and that EVERY other man in this nation has, which is the right to marry any woman that will have you. If you are a gay female you ALREADY have the same exact rights as any other woman in this nation has, and that is the right to marry any man that will have you. Same rights for ALL citizens, gay, straight, bi or a-sexual. As for baby Jesus Crying, He was a baby, I'm sure He cried all the time like any other baby did.

And the issue is those rights aren’t being acknowledged by the state; and in some cases states have gone so far as to amend their constitutions or enact measure designed to single out and exclude same-sex couples from marriage law, clearly in violation of the 14th Amendment.

“A State cannot so deem a class of persons a stranger to its laws.”

WTF makes you think gay men will be having sex with each other in the military? Wouldn't they have done it before, when they kept their sexuality a secret?

Who the hell are you to say anything regarding this subject when all you do is trumpet EXTREME Islamic talking points.. I have news for you dimwit, Muslims don't tolerate homosexuality..
Apparently neither do right wing Christians.

A Christian is a Christian, no matter what "side" they're on. It doesn't matter if we're right or left, we're still supposed to love everyone. I supposed "left wing" Christians are more tolerant than right?

READ MY AVATAR DUMMY!

It's exactly what you left wing morons do!

Who the hell are you to say anything regarding this subject when all you do is trumpet EXTREME Islamic talking points.. I have news for you dimwit, Muslims don't tolerate homosexuality..
Apparently neither do right wing Christians.

A Christian is a Christian, no matter what "side" they're on. It doesn't matter if we're right or left, we're still supposed to love everyone. I supposed "left wing" Christians are more tolerant than right?

READ MY AVATAR DUMMY!

It's exactly what you left wing morons do!
You suppose correctly, dummy. Left-wing Christians MARRY same sex couples.

Gawd, I can't believe this 'issue' gets so much attention and emotion attached to it. It saddens me when Conservatives go apeshit over what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom.

It also saddens me when homosexual activists force their point of view into the schools and try to teach children as young as 6 that homosexuality is 'normal'. It's NOT 'normal'. At less than 4% of the population it is decidedly abnormal.

Gays are not trying to teach children that homosexuality is normal. They are trying to teach children like you that homosexuality is NOT WRONG.

"Abnormal" is not synonymous with "wrong". I don't know how long it is going to take you kids to figure that out.

People who eat the daily recommended amount of fruits and vegetables are abnormal, too.

Lol, I so love the way the liberals make up such wonderful words like homophibic. It's not phobic to consider homoseuxality to be a deviant behavior because it is deviant and it's certainly not phobic to consider it to be immoral behavior, because that is a belief based upon your relgious beliefs therefore not irrational at all. Like I said, it's a tactic used by many sodomites and liberals against many who don't hold the opinion that homosexuality is the next best thing to sliced white bread. You speak against the mainstreaming of the homosexual lifestyle or against the total acceptance of all things "gay", you must therefore be a closet homosexual. Lol, too funny. If there was any truth to that I would be a closet gay, liberal, muslim.

Bigots like yourself used to say a black man marrying a white woman was immoral.

Such a belief is irrational because they could not demonstrate any societal harm resulting from interracial marriage. And that is why the bigots lost in Loving v. Virginia.

Just so with your irrational hatred of gays. You cannot show any societal harm by allowing two men to file a married tax return, or a gay woman receiving Social Security death benefits when her wife dies.

Saying something is a "sin" does not mean you are being rational. Some people believe dancing is a sin. Your opposition to homosexuality is on that level.

The gay community's Loving v. Virginia is coming.

Last edited:
Lol, I so love the way the liberals make up such wonderful words like homophibic. It's not phobic to consider homoseuxality to be a deviant behavior because it is deviant and it's certainly not phobic to consider it to be immoral behavior, because that is a belief based upon your relgious beliefs therefore not irrational at all. Like I said, it's a tactic used by many sodomites and liberals against many who don't hold the opinion that homosexuality is the next best thing to sliced white bread. You speak against the mainstreaming of the homosexual lifestyle or against the total acceptance of all things "gay", you must therefore be a closet homosexual. Lol, too funny. If there was any truth to that I would be a closet gay, liberal, muslim.

Bigots like yourself used to say a black man marrying a white woman was immoral. While I personally don't like the idea, It has nothing to do with it being immoral, it has to do with my own personal feelings. Nothing immoral about it slick, so you're wrong.

Such a belief is irrational because they could not demonstrate any societal harm resulting from interracial marriage. And that is why the bigots lost in Loving v. Virginia.

PHP:
Just so with your irrational hatred of gays.  You cannot show any societal harm by allowing two men to file a married tax return, or a gay woman receiving Social Security death benefits when her wife dies.
Lol, my hatred of gays? That's rich. You don't know me, you don't know a damn thing about me, I never posted one word saying I hate gays, but you automatically judge me as hating gays. I can see you're just one more bigoted, prejudiced, intolerant jackass. I don't need to show any societal harm to society to know that their is no such thing as a gay marriage. I have no problems with gay unions allowing the same tax benefits as married couples, but two people of the same gender living together as a couple is not a marriage. Please don't confuse my grasp of reality with hatred

PHP:
Saying something is a "sin" does not mean you are being rational.  Some people believe dancing is a sin.  Your opposition to homosexuality is on that level.

The gay community's [I]Loving v. Virginia [/I]is coming.
. Being rational? Saying two lesbians or two sodomites shackig up together is a marriage does not mean you are being rational either slick. As for the homos. Loving vs Virginia, though gay marraige may become the law of the land someday, it's not in the same category as Loving vs Virginia because that WAS a civil rights issue based on denying some men and woman equal protection under the law, while that is not the case with homosexual marriage, as homosexuals right now share the same exact rights all other citizens have. Gay men have the same rights as straight men, and gay woman have the same rights as straight woman. If it ever becomes the law of the land, it will based on the redifintion of the word marriage, and not on any denial of rights and it will be enacted by the same types of judges that decided the right to slaughter a baby in the womb is some how tied to a woman's right to privacy. In other words, ignorant, politically motivated activist judges who base their decsions on their own immoralities, poltiical views and party affiliations and not on any real reading of the Constitution or the intents of the Founders.

Last edited:
Lol, my hatred of gays? That's rich. You don't know me, you don't know a damn thing about me, I never posted one word saying I hate gays, but you automatically judge me as hating gays. I can see you're just one more bigoted, prejudiced, intolerant jackass. I don't need to show any societal harm to society to know that their is no such thing as a gay marriage. I have no problems with gay unions allowing the same tax benefits as married couples, but two people of the same gender living together as a couple is not a marriage. Please don't confuse my grasp of reality with hatred

No one believes that you don't hate homosexuals, son. It's obvious you do.

And learn how to use html tagging correctly, would you please?

Being rational? Saying two lesbians or two sodomites shackig up together is a marriage does not mean you are being rational either slick. As for the homos. Loving vs Virginia, though gay marraige may become the law of the land someday, it's not in the same category as Loving vs Virginia because that WAS a civil rights issue based on denying some men and woman equal protection under the law, while that is not the case with homosexual marriage, as homosexuals right now share the same exact rights all other citizens have. Gay men have the same rights as straight men, and gay woman have the same rights as straight woman. If it ever becomes the law of the land, it will based on the redifintion of the word marriage, and not on any denial of rights and it will be enacted by the same types of judges that decided the right to slaughter a baby in the womb is some how tied to a woman's right to privacy. In other words, ignorant, politically motivated activist judges who base their decsions on their own immoralities, poltiical views and party affiliations and not on any real reading of the Constitution or the intents of the Founders.

You are completely wrong that gays have equal protection under the law. They cannot file a federal married tax return, they are not entitled to spousal Social Security death benefits, and a whole raft of other privileges extended to other married people are denied to them.

So this is a civil rights issues EXACTLY like interracial marriage. Bigots like you used to whine about marriage being redefined for interracial couples, too. "Marriage has always between two people of the same race!!!"

And just like you, your bigoted predecessors were unable to provide a rational reason for why that should be so. "We've always done it that way" is a stupid reason for perpetuating discrimination. Since the bigots could not provide a rational reason for why that discrimination should be continued, marriage benefits under the law had to be extended to interracial marriages just as they will have to be provided to gay marriages.

There is no difference.

Last edited:

A right wing anti-gay hate group is furious at Ryan for remarks during a recent even that he was against bringing back DADT.

I have been telling my right wing Republican friends for decades:
Watch gays and lesbians flock to the GOP along with your support of open service in the military and opposing bans on gay marriage, support a woman's right to choose, wrongly I might add, if she wants an abortion and watch Congress, Senate and the White House all become Republican.
But their power and religion is more important to them than common sense and equality under the law.
But it WILL happen sooner than later.

If a country boy southerner like me can figure out we need to treat gay folk as total equals with the respect they deserve anyone can.
I am sick and tired of the gay this and that debate.
The current DOD mandate for open service is Exhibit A they do not bite and cause NO problems to anyone.
And they are our neighbors and family.

Watch gays and lesbians flock to the GOP along with your support of open service in the military and opposing bans on gay marriage, support a woman's right to choose, wrongly I might add, if she wants an abortion and watch Congress, Senate and the White House all become Republican.
But their power and religion is more important to them than common sense and equality under the law.

I'd say the biggest thing the GOP can do for the party is stop demonizing immigrants. The future of the GOP is with the Hispanic community.

I'd say the biggest thing the GOP can do for the party is stop demonizing immigrants. The future of the GOP is with the Hispanic community.

Agree

Most Hispanics would by nature and culture be conservative. However, Republicans using them as scapegoats for our countries problems will make them vote Democrat for generations

Name a Republican that demonizes immigrants.

Agree

Most Hispanics would by nature and culture be conservative. However, Republicans using them as scapegoats for our countries problems will make them vote Democrat for generations

I do not consider immigration reform "demonizing".
Even when I do not agree with a lot of the "reform".

Agree

Most hispanics I know want two things. They want respect and they want to be left alone

Republican rhetoric and laws do neither. Hispanics are picked out for special scrutiny, have their immigration status questioned, are insulted by Republican "English Only" laws.

They listen to Rush Limbaugh too. They hear what Rush and his callers say about them. Then they see Republican candidates cozy up to Rush and his dittoheads

Hispanics look at illegal aliens and see real people trying to support their family. While they may even agree with the need to cut down on illegals, they would like to see a set path to citizenship that lets people stay in this country. George Bush understood this....his party doesn't

Agree

Google illegals are destroying America and see all the right wing sites and articles that pop up. It's not the desire for reform that is at issue, it's the constant attempt in subtle and obvious ways to tie illegal immigrants to everything that is wrong with America.

Illegals are voting!
Illegals are commiting crimes!
Illegals don't pay taxes!
Illegals are getting welfare!

Google any of those, and watch all the outraged articles that pop up. What about self deportation, and electrified fences and all the other nonsense. That is demonizing.

Agree

Google illegals are destroying America and see all the right wing sites and articles that pop up. It's not the desire for reform that is at issue, it's the constant attempt in subtle and obvious ways to tie illegal immigrants to everything that is wrong with America.

Illegals are voting!

Google any of those, and watch all the outraged articles that pop up. What about self deportation, and electrified fences and all the other nonsense. That is demonizing.

You said Republican and now you stray with your "right wing sites" BS.

Agree

Most hispanics I know want two things. They want respect and they want to be left alone

Republican rhetoric and laws do neither. Hispanics are picked out for special scrutiny, have their immigration status questioned, are insulted by Republican "English Only" laws.

They listen to Rush Limbaugh too. They hear what Rush and his callers say about them. Then they see Republican candidates cozy up to Rush and his dittoheads

Hispanics look at illegal aliens and see real people trying to support their family. While they may even agree with the need to cut down on illegals, they would like to see a set path to citizenship that lets people stay in this country. George Bush understood this....his party doesn't

The right wing religous right kooks back stabbed Bush.
Just like they will ANYONE, the good Christians they are!

Illegals are voting!

You said Republican and now you stray with your "right wing sites" BS.

Wanna talk about Bachman? She's all for demonizing anything that isn't teabagger approved.

Forum List

Back