Right Wing Anti-Gay Hate Group Furious At Ryan's Remarks Not To Bring Back DADT

The troops are evil? Only a right wing piece of shit like you would think that.

not the troops....homos......but Black likes it when I teabag him....so he's only looking out for fellow homos

So you hate troops that aren't straight? Typical of racist bigots like you (I'm sure you're a closet homosexual as well)

I love liberals, I'm hate homos, but I'm a closet homo....yeah you got me

So blacklabel what do you feel about necrophiliacs?

So you think guys should be drilling each other in the military? WTF is wrong with you people.

WTF makes you think gay men will be having sex with each other in the military? Wouldn't they have done it before, when they kept their sexuality a secret?

No such thing as bigotry against a sexual act.. The entire argument IS FALSE. Leftists want to force Americans to condone perversion, sodomy.. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. If you enjoy butt-bangin a dude, that shit is on you.. literally..

We don't give a damn about being called RACISTS, BIGOTS.. It's all liberals do.. THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF.. It doesn't mean shit.

So you think guys should be drilling each other in the military? WTF is wrong with you people.

WTF makes you think gay men will be having sex with each other in the military? Wouldn't they have done it before, when they kept their sexuality a secret?

Who the hell are you to say anything regarding this subject when all you do is trumpet EXTREME Islamic talking points.. I have news for you dimwit, Muslims don't tolerate homosexuality..

Who the hell are you to say anything regarding this subject when all you do is trumpet EXTREME Islamic talking points.. I have news for you dimwit, Muslims don't tolerate homosexuality..

WTF does this thread have to do with Islam?

The level of dialogue in this thread is so childish one wonders what world the posters live in? Every family has gay family members, are they not Gawd's children if you believe in a gawd? It is often in a fake moral religion, that judges others by things they don't understand, that hatred is born.

While America isn't (fill-in) there are lots of Americans who could fill in for the various bigots and hate mongers. Life can be one enormous contradiction. Love your neighbor as yourself, of course if your neighbor is liberal, gay, Black, Hispanic, Episcopalian, precept revision required. My gay brother tells me all sorts of things that often blow my mind, gay men who live a homosexual lifestyle but refuse to admit they are gay. Women who switch over for child bearing and switch back or not. Hetero (appearing) couples that stay together even when one is gay. I personally know or have met many of the odd and unusual combinations that form the odd and unusual combinations. 'Not that there is anything wrong with that.' What can one say, I know enough weird heterosexuals, married and not, and it could just be as Pascal wrote, all men - read people - are mad. What causes heterosexuality we should wonder. Society is that nurture piece which often asks for the impossible.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/50615-know-what-really-causes-homosexuality.html

Evil is too easy for some. Philip Zimbardo: The psychology of evil | Video on TED.com

_

Last edited:

Forum List

Back