Right Wing Anti-Gay Hate Group Furious At Ryan's Remarks Not To Bring Back DADT

You mean like the homo agenda that's been being beaten into the public by militant, loud mouthed, arrogant, sarcastic, pushy, bigoted faggots and their supporters like you?

Ya'll are a bunch of sons a bitchin' hypocrites and liars.

What homo agenda?

You mean like I want to be able to serve my country?

And take advantage of the same government benefits when I get married?

divorce is a benefit?

Not too bright are you? Of course it was meant as an insult and black label isn't the only one who resorts to this tactic of accusing someone who holds to different moral values of being "a homo". This is a normal tactic of liberals and sodomites, heck it's liberalism 101, don't engage the topic, attack the speaker.

LOL...only because the person he was conversing with would consider it so because that individual was so incredibly homophobic. Were he to have inferred that C_Clayton was gay, Clayton would take no insult...because he's not a potentially self loathing gay man nor is he rabidly homophobic.

You made my point bonehead. YOU'RE NOT FREE TO FORCE YOUR PERVERSION on anyone and demand it be accepted, PERIOD.

I find it offensive that those with your spiteful hate filled opinions are allowed to breed........yet, I don't force my views on the government
I find it offensive that you can speak english. Gays brought hate on themselves when they decided to bring their sexual habits out of the closet and force their sick thoughts on normal people.

What gays did was decide they will no longer allow your hate to keep them from openly acknowledging who they are

come on people, tell me this title isn't TROLL SHIT

this board as went to hell with them

Right wingers are more likely to hate gay people than lefties.

what is hate?

Not condoning homosexual acts
Not condoning "gay Marriage" ?

What is your definition? Seems kinda broad to me.

Seeking to criminalize homosexuality and denying same-sex couples equal access to marriage law can be construed as hate, since both are offensive to the Constitution.

As Justice Kennedy correctly concluded with regard to Colorado’s Amendment 2, denying homosexuals access to that state’s anti-discrimination laws:

We must conclude that Amendment 2 classifies homosexuals not to further a proper legislative end but to make them unequal to everyone else. This Colorado cannot do. A State cannot so deem a class of persons a stranger to its laws. Amendment 2 violates the Equal Protection Clause, and the judgment of the Supreme Court of Colorado is affirmed.

Romer, Governor of Colorado, et al. v. Evans et al., 517 U.S. 620 (1996).

The Romer Court further determined that Amendment 2 manifested “animus toward the class that it affects,” namely, homosexuals; the Court appropriately recognized, therefore, that legislation designed to deny homosexuals their 14th Amendment rights predicated on hate are untenable and invalid.

Not too bright are you? Of course it was meant as an insult and black label isn't the only one who resorts to this tactic of accusing someone who holds to different moral values of being "a homo". This is a normal tactic of liberals and sodomites, heck it's liberalism 101, don't engage the topic, attack the speaker.

LOL...only because the person he was conversing with would consider it so because that individual was so incredibly homophobic. Were he to have inferred that C_Clayton was gay, Clayton would take no insult...because he's not a potentially self loathing gay man nor is he rabidly homophobic.

Lol, I so love the way the liberals make up such wonderful words like homophibic. It's not phobic to consider homoseuxality to be a deviant behavior because it is deviant and it's certainly not phobic to consider it to be immoral behavior, because that is a belief based upon your relgious beliefs therefore not irrational at all. Like I said, it's a tactic used by many sodomites and liberals against many who don't hold the opinion that homosexuality is the next best thing to sliced white bread. You speak against the mainstreaming of the homosexual lifestyle or against the total acceptance of all things "gay", you must therefore be a closet homosexual. Lol, too funny. If there was any truth to that I would be a closet gay, liberal, muslim.

Lol, I so love the way the liberals make up such wonderful words like homophibic. It's not phobic to consider homoseuxality to be a deviant behavior because it is deviant and it's certainly not phobic to consider it to be immoral behavior, because that is a belief based upon your relgious beliefs therefore not irrational at all. Like I said, it's a tactic used by many sodomites and liberals against many who don't hold the opinion that homosexuality is the next best thing to sliced white bread. You speak against the mainstreaming of the homosexual lifestyle or against the total acceptance of all things "gay", you must therefore be a closet homosexual. Lol, too funny. If there was any truth to that I would be a closet gay, liberal, muslim.

What right do you have to require the government to enforce your religious beliefs?

Are you a Taliban?

What right do you have to require the government to enforce your religious beliefs?

Are you a Taliban?

Where did you get the idea that I require the government to enforce my religious beliefs? Nothing I said implied that.

Are you a moron?

Lol, I so love the way the liberals make up such wonderful words like homophibic. It's not phobic to consider homoseuxality to be a deviant behavior because it is deviant and it's certainly not phobic to consider it to be immoral behavior, because that is a belief based upon your relgious beliefs therefore not irrational at all.

If your fear or loathing of gays is a result of your religion, then you're interpreting it wrong.

Like I said, it's a tactic used by many sodomites and liberals against many who don't hold the opinion that homosexuality is the next best thing to sliced white bread. You speak against the mainstreaming of the homosexual lifestyle or against the total acceptance of all things "gay", you must therefore be a closet homosexual. Lol, too funny. If there was any truth to that I would be a closet gay, liberal, muslim.

It is a tactic used by some people to poke a homophobe with a sharp stick. It is a way of pointing out that some studies have shown that those who have a tendency to be overly homophobic also have an increased tendency to have same sex attractions themselves (that's where the self loathing part comes in). It's a way of pointing out that we've seen time and time again these anti gay preachers and legislators being caught with a Craig's List rent boy.

You don't have to like us. You can even hate us if you want to (but I think that would make Baby Jesus cry), but you still must give us equal rights.

I find it offensive that those with your spiteful hate filled opinions are allowed to breed........yet, I don't force my views on the government
I find it offensive that you can speak english. Gays brought hate on themselves when they decided to bring their sexual habits out of the closet and force their sick thoughts on normal people.

What gays did was decide they will no longer allow your hate to keep them from openly acknowledging who they are

we all knew that already

Gawd, I can't believe this 'issue' gets so much attention and emotion attached to it. It saddens me when Conservatives go apeshit over what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom.

It also saddens me when homosexual activists force their point of view into the schools and try to teach children as young as 6 that homosexuality is 'normal'. It's NOT 'normal'. At less than 4% of the population it is decidedly abnormal.

The beauty of being a Christian is knowing that ultimately it's none of MY business, the sinner and his/her sin will face their Maker someday, just like all the rest of us sinners. I'm heartened to know that God's Love for us is big enough to forgive THAT particular sin, and it gives me hope that it's big enough to forgive MINE, too.

The number of gays and lesbians is pure speculation since you don't know by looking. You can only count us when we self identify. Moot point anyway since it is my understanding that being left handed or red haired is a bit of a rarity as well. Should we not teach kids that being red haired or left handed is perfectly normal? Can we bully them to the point where they want to commit suicide?

Study shows harmful effects of school bullying on young members of LGBT community

I figure if anyone has the number right it would be the US Census. Are you disputing that?

So your solution is to indoctrinate kindergarten children into the joys of homosexuality?

Whether or not the kids parents want you to?

Gawd, I can't believe this 'issue' gets so much attention and emotion attached to it. It saddens me when Conservatives go apeshit over what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom.

It also saddens me when homosexual activists force their point of view into the schools and try to teach children as young as 6 that homosexuality is 'normal'. It's NOT 'normal'. At less than 4% of the population it is decidedly abnormal.

The beauty of being a Christian is knowing that ultimately it's none of MY business, the sinner and his/her sin will face their Maker someday, just like all the rest of us sinners. I'm heartened to know that God's Love for us is big enough to forgive THAT particular sin, and it gives me hope that it's big enough to forgive MINE, too.

The number of gays and lesbians is pure speculation since you don't know by looking. You can only count us when we self identify. Moot point anyway since it is my understanding that being left handed or red haired is a bit of a rarity as well. Should we not teach kids that being red haired or left handed is perfectly normal? Can we bully them to the point where they want to commit suicide?

Study shows harmful effects of school bullying on young members of LGBT community

I figure if anyone has the number right it would be the US Census. Are you disputing that?

So your solution is to indoctrinate kindergarten children into the joys of homosexuality?

Kindergartners are not taught the joys of homosexuality. Or any sexuality for that matter

They are taught that some families have a mommy and a daddy, some have two mommies or two daddies and some just have a single mommy or daddy

Tough concept

This is a particularly idiotic and offensive line of ‘reasoning,’ that there is some sort of homosexual ‘agenda’ or homosexuality is being ‘forced’ on society.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Homosexuals are members of our society – our brothers and sisters, sons and daughters.

They are indeed part of the ‘mainstream.’

They seek only what is their right: to be treated as equals and with respect.

One of the best Ironic statements I've seen in a while. Kudos, Sir! :eusa_clap:

Who in the heck wants to do that?

You are free to hold any belief you choose. You are not free to force your beliefs on other people

You made my point bonehead. YOU'RE NOT FREE TO FORCE YOUR PERVERSION on anyone and demand it be accepted, PERIOD.

Very odd remark from a democrat

Lol, I so love the way the liberals make up such wonderful words like homophibic. It's not phobic to consider homoseuxality to be a deviant behavior because it is deviant and it's certainly not phobic to consider it to be immoral behavior, because that is a belief based upon your relgious beliefs therefore not irrational at all.

If your fear or loathing of gays is a result of your religion, then you're interpreting it wrong. I neither fear nor loath people who practice homosexuality, I merely think that there is no such thing as gay marriage and that homosexuality is an immoral activity and shouldn't be thought of as anything other than a deviant sexual practice. As for interpreting it wrong, I don't know what you mean by that, interpreting what wrong? My religion? That's highly unlikely.

Like I said, it's a tactic used by many sodomites and liberals against many who don't hold the opinion that homosexuality is the next best thing to sliced white bread. You speak against the mainstreaming of the homosexual lifestyle or against the total acceptance of all things "gay", you must therefore be a closet homosexual. Lol, too funny. If there was any truth to that I would be a closet gay, liberal, muslim.

It is a tactic used by some people to poke a homophobe with a sharp stick. It is a way of pointing out that some studies have shown that those who have a tendency to be overly homophobic also have an increased tendency to have same sex attractions themselves (that's where the self loathing part comes in). It's a way of pointing out that we've seen time and time again these anti gay preachers and legislators being caught with a Craig's List rent boy. Lol, some studies? That's rich. I can find "some studies" that support just about anything so you'll have to do better than that. I guess we can agree then according to your studies and your observations that all elected democratic party officials are lying, cheating adulterous scumbags, because of the many being caught lying, cheating and commtting adultery right?

You don't have to like us. You can even hate us if you want to (but I think that would make Baby Jesus cry), but you still must give us equal rights.
First off if you are a gay man you ALREADY enjoy the same exact rights as I have, and that EVERY other man in this nation has, which is the right to marry any woman that will have you. If you are a gay female you ALREADY have the same exact rights as any other woman in this nation has, and that is the right to marry any man that will have you. Same rights for ALL citizens, gay, straight, bi or a-sexual. As for baby Jesus Crying, He was a baby, I'm sure He cried all the time like any other baby did.

If your fear or loathing of gays is a result of your religion, then you're interpreting it wrong. I neither fear nor loath people who practice homosexuality, I merely think that there is no such thing as gay marriage and that homosexuality is an immoral activity and shouldn't be thought of as anything other than a deviant sexual practice. As for interpreting it wrong, I don't know what you mean by that, interpreting what wrong? My religion? That's highly unlikely.

It is a tactic used by some people to poke a homophobe with a sharp stick. It is a way of pointing out that some studies have shown that those who have a tendency to be overly homophobic also have an increased tendency to have same sex attractions themselves (that's where the self loathing part comes in). It's a way of pointing out that we've seen time and time again these anti gay preachers and legislators being caught with a Craig's List rent boy. Lol, some studies? That's rich. I can find "some studies" that support just about anything so you'll have to do better than that. I guess we can agree then according to your studies and your observations that all elected democratic party officials are lying, cheating adulterous scumbags, because of the many being caught lying, cheating and commtting adultery right?

First off if you are a gay man you ALREADY enjoy the same exact rights as I have, and that EVERY other man in this nation has, which is the right to marry any woman that will have you. If you are a gay female you ALREADY have the same exact rights as any other woman in this nation has, and that is the right to marry any man that will have you. Same rights for ALL citizens, gay, straight, bi or a-sexual. As for baby Jesus Crying, He was a baby, I'm sure He cried all the time like any other baby did.

The same argument was used in the Supreme Court in Loving v Virginia

It FAILED

If the religious right didn't have latent homosexual tendencies then why would they feel compelled to stick their religious right noses into what happens in anyone's bedroom? Mind your own business. JC said nothing about homosexuality....follow your Leader.

Before any rightie starts... it is my Aunt who I love deeply who is lesbian - with her cousin! (my second cousin). It's not like they'll be producing any inbred Republican-voting offspring. All in the gay family!

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back