Right Wing Anti-Gay Hate Group Furious At Ryan's Remarks Not To Bring Back DADT

So you think guys should be drilling each other in the military? WTF is wrong with you people.

WTF makes you think gay men will be having sex with each other in the military? Wouldn't they have done it before, when they kept their sexuality a secret?

Who the hell are you to say anything regarding this subject when all you do is trumpet EXTREME Islamic talking points.. I have news for you dimwit, Muslims don't tolerate homosexuality..

So you are an islamist extremist? :eusa_think:

WTF makes you think gay men will be having sex with each other in the military? Wouldn't they have done it before, when they kept their sexuality a secret?

Who the hell are you to say anything regarding this subject when all you do is trumpet EXTREME Islamic talking points.. I have news for you dimwit, Muslims don't tolerate homosexuality..

WTF does this thread have to do with Islam?

Having a difficult time comprehending?? TRY reading it dumbass. You oooze all over this forum about the poor muslims, apologizing for terrorists.. CONSTANTLY.. and here you are supporting homosexuality??
Only in a leftist zombie mind can a polar opposite exist, ie Multiple Personality Disorder.. Which one is this?? Suicide Bomber Suzi, or Homo Harriet?

So you are an islamist extremist? :eusa_think:

You're nothing but a troll on this forum.. you and TM need to get a room.

Having a difficult time comprehending?? TRY reading it dumbass. You oooze all over this forum about the poor muslims, apologizing for terrorists.. CONSTANTLY.. and here you are supporting homosexuality??
Only in a leftist zombie mind can a polar opposite exist, ie Multiple Personality Disorder.. Which one is this?? Suicide Bomber Suzi, or Homo Harriet?

Aahh...so you hate Muslims and gay people. What a lovely human being you are.

You didn't answer the question and assigning me your thought process doesn't work.. Try that kindergarten psycho babble on your leftist cohorts.

You didn't answer the question and assigning me your thought process doesn't work.. Try that kindergarten psycho babble on your leftist cohorts.

I have not once made apologies for terrorists.

The DADT genie is out of the bottle and it isn't going back

It has been one year and guess what conservatives?

It was no big deal....nobody cared

Ryan is stating the obvious

Right Wing Anti-Gay Hate Group

come on people, tell me this title isn't TROLL SHIT

this board as went to hell with them

Right wingers are more likely to hate gay people than lefties.

oh right, you all are an EXPERT in that area:rolleyes:

I think we all have more important things to worry about than homosexuals and their whining how they are the poor poor victims in life

This is why you're a troll.. Conservatives do not hate gay people.. Conservatives who believe homosexuality is a sin, WRONG.. will never support it.. it goes against their entire belief system.. You leftists decided to make this an issue about bigotry.. We all KNOW there's not a "gay gene." We all know that Christians have the right to believe as they do. Leftists have shown their true colors in voting God out of their party so it's no wonder you and your zombie herd don't have the 1st clue about moral issues.

You may have been inarticulate in your wording ;)

People who hate gays are more likely to choose the Right Wing.

Homophobia and support for marriage equality are both bipartisan issues. Marriage equality in New York would not have come about if not for some very helpful Republicans.

This is why you're a troll.. Conservatives do not hate gay people.. Conservatives who believe homosexuality is a sin, WRONG.. will never support it.. it goes against their entire belief system.. You leftists decided to make this an issue about bigotry.. We all KNOW there's not a "gay gene." We all know that Christians have the right to believe as they do. Leftists have shown their true colors in voting God out of their party so it's no wonder you and your zombie herd don't have the 1st clue about moral issues.

You are free to hold any belief you choose. You are not free to force your beliefs on other people

So you think guys should be drilling each other in the military? WTF is wrong with you people.

Yes...we have a lot of closet Muslims in this thread.

You are free to hold any belief you choose. You are not free to force your beliefs on other people

You made my point bonehead. YOU'RE NOT FREE TO FORCE YOUR PERVERSION on anyone and demand it be accepted, PERIOD.

Ohhh a pro gay website!

The Christian Voter Guide recently released by Ralph Reed says differently.

In 2008 there was no Christian Voter Guide. It's one of the reasons McCain lost.

Forum List

Back