Right to Privacy?... Oh, Obama's doing it...

And this has what to do with the right to privacy? Does the signal spy on people. Say maybe they can control the little cameras too and tell you what you are doing?

Be Barry A-fred.

Well, as long as Bush isn't doing it.

And George Bush signed it into law.

oops :lol:

Oops is Right... Responded to it a while before you came looking for me in yet another Thread, Retard:

And George Bush signed it into law.

Ruh-Roh!... :lol:

:)

peace...

You off your Meds, delmer?...

You're Concerning me.

peace...

And this has what to do with the right to privacy? Does the signal spy on people. Say maybe they can control the little cameras too and tell you what you are doing?

Be Barry A-fred.

So the little chip programmed and installed by a government hell bent on promoting fear and paranoia will only be used for good right?

How fucking naive are you?
There is no chip involved. :lol: Do you think there is a chip in your radio that lets the emergency broadcast system work?

Maybe he is confused with the stories about Smart Phones and how they can track where you are and send you real time adds about places right by you.

Who knows.

I don't see a problem with the Plan in this article, but I don't like the idea of anyone being able to track where I am by my phone either :)

So the little chip programmed and installed by a government hell bent on promoting fear and paranoia will only be used for good right?

There is no chip involved. :lol: Do you think there is a chip in your radio that lets the emergency broadcast system work?

Maybe he is confused with the stories about Smart Phones and how they can track where you are and send you real time adds about places right by you.

Who knows.

I don't see a problem with the Plan in this article, but I don't like the idea of anyone being able to track where I am by my phone either :)

Is this an understatement?
In case your Gov't wants to target you 20 years from now, they'll know where you been and where your going.

Who knows.

Maybe you should read the link I posted earlier that specifically mentioned a chip and software that would be in new phones.

Who knows.

I've been noticing ads on this site that show places I just visited. There is no privacy online or on your phone. OBL didn't use his cell because he knew he could be tracked. They tracked the curior through his cell I believe.

Who knows.

I've been noticing ads on this site that show places I just visited. There is no privacy online or on your phone. OBL didn't use his cell because he knew he could be tracked. They tracked the curior through his cell I believe.

One more reason to get rid of your cell phone.

Seriously wouldn't any of you want to go back to the day where people weren't incessantly gabbing on a fucking phone or where you could actually be left alone for a while?

My cell phone is off more than it's on I really can't stand the thing but I carry one because of my business. I don't text message or do facebook from it or any of that other shit.

Last edited:
From what I understand, the carriers can voluntarily sign up for this plan and if they do they must make all their cell phones with this chip. So far three have, one of them being AT&T.

Hopefully someone will come up with a hack to disable it.

I also read that it will only be on smart phones, so if you get a basic model that has only phone capabilities you should be alright.

Who knows.

Seriously wouldn't any of you want to go back to the day where people weren't incessantly gabbing on a fucking phone or where you could actually be left alone for a while?

My cell phone is off more than it's on I really can't stand the thing but I carry one because of my business. I don't text message or do facebook from it or any of that other shit.

I hate to break the news to you, Skullpilot; but if you're talking on your landline phone they can use technology to know exactly where you are as well.

I hate to break the news to you, Skullpilot; but if you're talking on your landline phone they can use technology to know exactly where you are as well.

Usually that requires a warrant.

Do you really want the government to be able to supersede your calls with some ridiculous terror alert that we all know is bullshit anyway?

Yeah, it's called your address

Government installed chips on cell phones.

AWESOME!!!!!

Time to switch back to a land line. I hate my fucking cell phone anyway.

You either didn't read the article, or were too stupid to understand. There are no government install chips on cell phones in the article. A cell tower will simply send out a message.....everone logged into that tower will receive it. As far as the recipients, the sender won't have any idea who is receiving the message.......at least according to the information in the article.

Usually that requires a warrant.

Or at least a phone book....Or whitepages.com

Be Barry A-fred.
It has nothing to do with the right to privacy. It is kind of like a more modern version of the emergency broadcast system.

I think the Amber alert notifications are a little much but notifying people of tornadoes, terrorist attacks and things of that nature makes sense. After all, the government exists to protect its citizens.

^Gets right in Line... Cause her Side is doing it...

Would be Attempting to Apply the Constitution of it were (43).

Hell, these Liberals were Against the Fed Listening in on Calls going into other Countries...

Where your Constitution don't Travel...

But again, an (R) was @ 1600, so...

peace...

What I recall is that the liberals wanted the Bush Administration to follow established proceedures regarding warrentless phone taps of Americans. I surfe there were some but most liberals I know didn't have a problem listening in on foriegn calls that were being routed through Hubs in the US.

But I don't think this little gadget has the capacity to listen in. What's the point Wireless in insecure anyway......

From what I understand, the carriers can voluntarily sign up for this plan and if they do they must make all their cell phones with this chip. So far three have, one of them being AT&T.

Hopefully someone will come up with a hack to disable it.

I also read that it will only be on smart phones, so if you get a basic model that has only phone capabilities you should be alright.

Oh yeah. They'll find out how to turn it off.

Forum List

Back