Right on Cue: LGBT Activists Slam N.C. Democrat Governor’s ‘Bathroom Bill’ Repeal

Just come out and say that you think these people should be in the ladies room, they all have vaginas so just say it.
View attachment 119413
View attachment 119414
View attachment 119415
Not our problem they mutilated their bodies with drugs.

What is this notion that the 99% have to bend to accommodate the 1%?
There are many people out there that feel more comfortable with these trans males to be in the men's room even though they have vaginas, after all, young girls are going to see the beards not the genitals. So who is "bending " here?

Not me... fuck 'em. Take their weird ass shit elsewhere.
Not elsewhere into the ladies room as you said multiple times.

Oh grow up kid.

Not our problem they mutilated their bodies with drugs.

There are many people out there that feel more comfortable with these trans males to be in the men's room even though they have vaginas, after all, young girls are going to see the beards not the genitals. So who is "bending " here?

Oh grow up kid.
Listen, I know i've been a pain the ass on this thread but it annoys me to see people flippantly throwing out careless statements of hate and discrimination and show a complete lack of compassion/understanding of the complexities of this situation. You claim they are mentally ill, or a threat, they should be locked up, or banned from bathrooms, yadda yadda yadda... But you don't provide coherent arguments on how to handle the situation. I definitely don't think that bearded, hairy chested trans males belong in the ladies room with little girls. I also don't think that perverted men in wigs belong in the ladies room with little girls. So there is a grey area. Go down the road of schools, locker rooms, athletics etc it gets even more complicated.

You're oversimplification of the complexity of this situation and lack of understanding about the challenges involved make it extremely difficult to have a productive debate. Especially when you can't dig beneath the surface of your talking points.

Just curious, how do you feel about this women being in the Lady's room with your Wives and daughters? This is what you are calling for... real question:
View attachment 119395

Oh look...a fruit loop. These people are mental whackjobs
Thats a wonderful analysis and does nothing to answer the question or address the issue. You want this lady in the little girls room, right?
What lady? Your picture was a dude.

Not according to the birth certificate...and that's what you pee pee police want to go by.

When you idiots pass these stupid fucking laws, you want to require this guy:

300x300.jpg

To use the women's room. That circle is obscuring a vagina.
Surgery and drugs can deform anyone.

That doesn't answer the question, Mr. Pee Police. Laws you support would have him using the women's room.

Oh grow up kid.
Listen, I know i've been a pain the ass on this thread but it annoys me to see people flippantly throwing out careless statements of hate and discrimination and show a complete lack of compassion/understanding of the complexities of this situation. You claim they are mentally ill, or a threat, they should be locked up, or banned from bathrooms, yadda yadda yadda... But you don't provide coherent arguments on how to handle the situation. I definitely don't think that bearded, hairy chested trans males belong in the ladies room with little girls. I also don't think that perverted men in wigs belong in the ladies room with little girls. So there is a grey area. Go down the road of schools, locker rooms, athletics etc it gets even more complicated.

You're oversimplification of the complexity of this situation and lack of understanding about the challenges involved make it extremely difficult to have a productive debate. Especially when you can't dig beneath the surface of your talking points.
Dufus thinks choosing which bathroom to use is a complex issue.

Only in Leftardland is it complex.

Oh look...a fruit loop. These people are mental whackjobs
Thats a wonderful analysis and does nothing to answer the question or address the issue. You want this lady in the little girls room, right?
What lady? Your picture was a dude.

Not according to the birth certificate...and that's what you pee pee police want to go by.

When you idiots pass these stupid fucking laws, you want to require this guy:

300x300.jpg

To use the women's room. That circle is obscuring a vagina.
Surgery and drugs can deform anyone.

That doesn't answer the question, Mr. Pee Police. Laws you support would have him using the women's room.
Says the dufus who wants people arrested for telling men they can't use the women's bathroom.

It's a simple equation numb-nuts, but once again liberals prove to be bored, wasteful, foolish and fucked in the head........Try and follow along.

If you're a real dude and can get away with using the women's bathroom then more power to you. In other terms, you're trying to be a woman and can successfully pass as one.......No harm done. If you can't then prepare to be arrested, and I hope you are.........PERIOD

That's how it should be, but where libs. aren't trying to "level the playing field" by rubbing the universe in the wrong direction, they're attempting to make pretend a reality.

Forum List

Back