Right on Cue: LGBT Activists Slam N.C. Democrat Governor’s ‘Bathroom Bill’ Repeal

Homos are always going to whine about something.

Just use the restroom you're supposed to and stop the theatrics

The North Carolina Republicans are merely standing their ground, but smartly working with Roy Cooper, the Democratic governor to ensure that businesses don't shy away from investing in their state and creating jobs. I see no reason for them to make any more, given how generous the deal is:
The proposed repeal is very brief, and according to Berger and Moore, it will do three things: repeal H.B. 2, leave bathroom regulation to the state, and place a moratorium on ordinances like the original Charlotte ordinance which spurred H.B. 2 in the first place. Such local regulations would be barred until December 1, 2020.
Yeah, that's definitely more than enough in my book. There are just some liberal groups in that state who won't be pleased by anything the Republicans offer them, which is a shame.

Also, the OP's post comparing these groups to radical Islamic terrorists went too far, IMHO. I don't agree with them, but they're not cutting people's heads off, committing mass murder, etc.

Last edited:
Q: What's the difference between an LGBT activist and an Islamic fundamentalist?

A: One is a fanatic who can't tolerate dissent and who wants to crush all opposition. The other is someone who lives in the Middle East.

LGBT Activists Slam N.C. Democrat Governor's 'Bathroom Bill' Repeal
While i'm fine with the compromise on the bill, I'm fine with private business doing whatever they want with their bathrooms... a bathroom is a bathroom. But your OP is ridiculous. Nothing wrong or fanatic or terroristic about a group fighting for their rights and freedom. It's actually the opposite of what is going in in the middle east.

Any republican that voted TO repeal this will meet our wrath come November. NO NEGOTIATION when it comes to protecting our women and daughters!

Any republican that voted TO repeal this will meet our wrath come November. NO NEGOTIATION when it comes to protecting our women and daughters!
Just curious, how do you feel about this women being in the Lady's room with your Wives and daughters? This is what you are calling for... real question:
upload_2017-3-30_10-25-32.png

Q: What's the difference between an LGBT activist and an Islamic fundamentalist?

A: One is a fanatic who can't tolerate dissent and who wants to crush all opposition. The other is someone who lives in the Middle East.

While i'm fine with the compromise on the bill, I'm fine with private business doing whatever they want with their bathrooms... a bathroom is a bathroom. But your OP is ridiculous. Nothing wrong or fanatic or terroristic about a group fighting for their rights and freedom. It's actually the opposite of what is going in in the middle east.
Destroying peoples lives simply because they have a different opinion than you is pretty darn close.

Just curious, how do you feel about this women being in the Lady's room with your Wives and daughters? This is what you are calling for... real question:
View attachment 119395

Oh look...a fruit loop. These people are mental whackjobs

View attachment 119395
How do you feel about this woman who claims she is a cat?
Most of us know she needs a shrink.
But because leftism is all about feelings and common sense is a lost art, they call her a cat.
upload_2017-3-30_10-33-5.png

Destroying peoples lives simply because they have a different opinion than you is pretty darn close.
Sorry, whose lives are being destroyed?

View attachment 119395

Thats a wonderful analysis and does nothing to answer the question or address the issue. You want this lady in the little girls room, right?

Bakers, photographers, restaurant owners.............

View attachment 119395
But because leftism is all about feelings and common sense is a lost art, they call her a cat.
View attachment 119398
See, I don't really give a shit what she thinks, its her life... I sure as hell don't want the government dictating where she pisses. Sure some are mentally ill, some are seeking attention, some are genuinely good people who see life through different lenses than you or I. One thing I feel no desire to do is demonize them like so many of you haters enjoy doing. As long as they aren't breaking laws or messing with others, I don't see the problem.

View attachment 119395

Thats a wonderful analysis and does nothing to answer the question or address the issue. You want this lady in the little girls room, right?
What lady? Your picture was a dude.

Again, how are their lives being destroyed?

View attachment 119395
View attachment 119398
See, I don't really give a shit what she thinks, its her life... I sure as hell don't want the government dictating where she pisses. Sure some are mentally ill, some are seeking attention, some are genuinely good people who see life through different lenses than you or I. One thing I feel no desire to do is demonize them like so many of you haters enjoy doing.
So I can take a crap in the middle of a mall and you have no issue with it? :cuckoo:

Again, how are their lives being destroyed?
Government fines of $400,000 puts a wrinkle in the lives of most Americans.

View attachment 119395

What lady? Your picture was a dude.

Not according to the birth certificate...and that's what you pee pee police want to go by.

When you idiots pass these stupid fucking laws, you want to require this guy:

300x300.jpg

To use the women's room. That circle is obscuring a vagina.

View attachment 119395
View attachment 119398
See, I don't really give a shit what she thinks, its her life... I sure as hell don't want the government dictating where she pisses. Sure some are mentally ill, some are seeking attention, some are genuinely good people who see life through different lenses than you or I. One thing I feel no desire to do is demonize them like so many of you haters enjoy doing.
So I can take a crap in the middle of a mall and you have no issue with it? :cuckoo:
You obviously don't understand, its ok... Keep trying and someday hopefully you'll get it. I don't need to waste my time explaining elementary concepts to you.

Forum List

Back