Ride the choo choo they said

What is more funny is single payer would cost half or less as much as the shit we have now...But, lets not because we hate government so fucking much that we can't put our own national self interest at heart.
single payer has been an abject failure everywhere it has been tried

just google it

Google
Bullshit

No, it's well documented. Single payer is great so long as you're healthy. Canadians come to the US in droves to have life saving surgeries done, on their own dime, because if they wait in line, they die. Cancer is a disease that if caught early and then dealt with early has a much higher survival rate.

A canadian friend of mine has a buddy who's wife developed breast cancer. It was early and they were placed on a waiting list for an operation. Eight months in the future. Fortunately they checked and found that if they had waited, due to the aggressive type of cancer she had, she would have gone from Stage One to Stage Four and her likelihood of survival would plummet.

They sold their house and came here to the US to save her life. That is the reality of single payer.

Even their politicians come here for their operations. So, you have to ask yourself, if a Canadian politician felt it necessary to go through all of the trouble, and harassment, to seek medical care in the US, then their own system probably isn't that good.

Cardiology
Canadian Politician Comes to U.S. for Heart Surgery
The top politician in Canada's easternmost province has set off fireworks by deciding to go to the U.S. for heart surgery.

Stronach travels to U.S. for cancer treatment

Belinda Stronach went to California for some of her breast cancer treatment earlier this year.

Stronach travels to U.S. for cancer treatment | Toronto Star
Talking points from the Right ... nothing new.
Canadians love their single payer plan.

Tell that to the thousands who come to the US on their own dime and the politicians coming here as well. The facts don't support you. You're sounding ever more like a mindless drone. Just sayin...

Many do.

They love it to death.

Theirs.
Bullshit
Many Americans die because they can't get care.

As a percentage less than Canadians. Instead of only looking at your left wing talking points you should actually look at real evidence. You are clearly too afraid to leave your little bubble. Seems to be a problem with most leftists. That's why the shrilary's loss is such a shock to you all. You ONLY listen to yourselves. BIG mistake.

You ain't the only people living here bub.

What is more funny is single payer would cost half or less as much as the shit we have now...But, lets not because we hate government so fucking much that we can't put our own national self interest at heart.

just google it

Google
Bullshit

No, it's well documented. Single payer is great so long as you're healthy. Canadians come to the US in droves to have life saving surgeries done, on their own dime, because if they wait in line, they die. Cancer is a disease that if caught early and then dealt with early has a much higher survival rate.

A canadian friend of mine has a buddy who's wife developed breast cancer. It was early and they were placed on a waiting list for an operation. Eight months in the future. Fortunately they checked and found that if they had waited, due to the aggressive type of cancer she had, she would have gone from Stage One to Stage Four and her likelihood of survival would plummet.

They sold their house and came here to the US to save her life. That is the reality of single payer.

Even their politicians come here for their operations. So, you have to ask yourself, if a Canadian politician felt it necessary to go through all of the trouble, and harassment, to seek medical care in the US, then their own system probably isn't that good.

Cardiology
The top politician in Canada's easternmost province has set off fireworks by deciding to go to the U.S. for heart surgery.

Belinda Stronach went to California for some of her breast cancer treatment earlier this year.

Which of course is why hey sued to get private if they wanted it and NHS has been declared an human crisis.....and again back to the topic......this isnt for healthcare talking points

just google it

Google
Bullshit

Cardiology

If Universal Health Care Is The Goal, Don't Copy Canada

In a thousand years, archaeologists will marvel at the engineering and effort that went into a 118-mile stretch of gravel, concrete, and steel in Central California, which had no discernible purpose, no evident reason for its beginning and end — a mystery as inscrutable as Peru’s Nazca Lines. If these future archaeologists surmise that the disused bones of California’s bullet train had some religious significance, they would not be far off.

Read more at: California’s High-Speed Rail: Slow, Expensive, and Bound for Cancellation

Same link as above high speed rail coming to FL brought to them by private investors,,,who dont seem to have trouble raising money

Commuting by train now takes TWICE as long as driving, official figures reveal... | Daily Mail Online
The Department for Transport analysis paints a bleak picture of the plight of the commuters amid record levels of traffic.

The average door-to-door journey time to reach a town or city centre during the morning rush is 50 minutes by public transport – but just 27 minutes by car.

In London the equivalent figures are 63 and 33 minutes. The calculations include the time spent walking to a bus or train stop as well as waiting for a service to arrive.

Whenever you hear those words know they have lied every time about the actual cost and the bs of it paying for itself.
California bullet train section in Central Valley to cost $3.6bn more than expected | Daily Mail Online
Well what do they expect. Since the minimum wage increase. That a lot of state or city projects will cost more than the before estimate. And i'll bet that the Getty's family has some ties to this high-speed rail system. Gavin Newsom and Jerry Brown has close ties to them.

Only a bunch of complete idiots could possibly be 3.6 billion over budget

How are they idiots? Someone is getting the better part of 3.6 billion dollars for work that was already budgeted for......they may be criminal, but they aren't idiots....unless they get caught...

I was still living in California when the campaign to build this white elephant was ramping up.
Everything said about it being a costly needless extravagance is true.
The average California citizen is stupid and lazy beyond belief. That's how they wind up with
imbeciles like Jerry Brown and Gavin Newsom presiding over the pillow smothering of the state.

I’ve written before about the problems on BART trains which include rising crime and a substantial increase in the number of homeless people using the trains as a moving shelter (and occasionally a bathroom). Not surprisingly, those and other problems have led to a substantial decrease in ridership. BART system ridership has declined by 10 million over 5 years
My father helped build BART. I've seen it go from a useful conveyance to a crime ridden homeless shelter on tracks.

Aggravated assaults on buses and trains have tripled over four years, Minnesota Public Radio reported. Metro leaders testify about steps to reduce light rail crime - Alpha News
Now added the policy of allowing homeless to endlessly ride trains to keep warm.
Nothing like a car full of drug addicts, smell of urine, and crime to generate more commuters. These are the folks who won't use the shelters as you can't be loaded.
Train to nowhere: Twin Cities light rail becomes home for the homeless
I will stick to my personal car.

No train goes to the multiple locations I work in construction of the Twin Cities anyway.

Now added the policy of allowing homeless to endlessly ride trains to keep warm.
Nothing like a car full of drug addicts, smell of urine, and crime to generate more commuters. These are the folks who won't use the shelters as you can't be loaded.
I will stick to my personal car.

No train goes to the multiple locations I work in construction of the Twin Cities anyway.
The people who make BART policy don't take the train so they hardly give a shit about the condition of the trains.

Forum List

Back