Rick Scott ...

Doesn't Scott get kick backs from health facilities?

What do you know that law enforcement, members of Democrat party, Federal law enforcement, and the extremely biased and aggressive mainstream media INCLUDING the St Petersburg Times which is more leftist then Pravda don't know?

I mean seriously do you know for a FACT Scott gets kickbacks which is totally illegal and you really think that John Morgan multi-millionaire Florida lawyer that financially supported Crist knows this but wouldn't use it to get Crist elected?
MY goodness you must have some very very serious information and I would think Morgan and other Crist supporters would pay you a pretty penny
to know what YOU KNOW!!!

What do you know that law enforcement, members of Democrat party, Federal law enforcement, and the extremely biased and aggressive mainstream media INCLUDING the St Petersburg Times which is more leftist then Pravda don't know?

I mean seriously do you know for a FACT Scott gets kickbacks which is totally illegal and you really think that John Morgan multi-millionaire Florida lawyer that financially supported Crist knows this but wouldn't use it to get Crist elected?
MY goodness you must have some very very serious information and I would think Morgan and other Crist supporters would pay you a pretty penny
to know what YOU KNOW!!!

He plead guilty to 14 corporate felonies and settled with a $1.7B fine. The people of Florida should be ashamed.

Rick Scott and the fraud case of Columbia HCA PolitiFact Florida

to know what YOU KNOW!!!

He plead guilty to 14 corporate felonies and settled with a $1.7B fine. The people of Florida should be ashamed.

SO you agree then... "Scott does NOT NOW get kick backs from health facilities" because that was YOUR comment!
Furthermore... YOU are a f...king LIAR OK??? SCOTT NEVER was CHARGED with 14 corporate felonies!
His former COMPANY was and here are the FACTS which again YOU seemingly ignore as most idiots do!!

"In its claim, the Sink campaign says Scott "was forced to resign as the head of a company that pled guilty to massive amounts of systematic fraud, including 14 felonies, leading to a historic $1.7 billion fine." Scott's former company, Columbia/HCA, did plead guilty to 14 felony charges stemming from a massive federal fraud investigation, and Scott himself admits the company wound up paying $1.7 billion in fines. Whether Scott was forced to resign or not is something of an HR employment trick, but media accounts certainly suggest the company's board of directors was under pressure from shareholders to shake things up. "

From the St Petersburg Times...Rick Scott former healthcare CEO faces questions about past PolitiFact Florida

SO again do you wish to be charged with slander officially by Rick Scott for calling him guilty of 14 corporate felonies? BECAUSE HE DIDN"T
commit 14 corporate felonies.
YOUR charge is very serious and I'm going to find out if the Rick Scott people wish to pursue any legal actions against people like you that are spreading these false charges!
Be very very careful with your response.
AGAIN ... Scott was NOT charged with 14 felonies... the company he was CEO was NOT him!!!
Get your billfold out because you may hear from the legal community on your slander..i.e. calling Scott a felon WHICH he would not
be then able to be governor of Florida as felons are not allowed to even vote!
GET your facts and your billfold STRAIGHT!!!

Rick Scott however was not implicated and no charges were raised against him personally.
Rick Scott - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Jesus, he was the CEO.
So CEOs are not responsible for their businesses?

to know what YOU KNOW!!!

SO you agree then... "Scott does NOT NOW get kick backs from health facilities" because that was YOUR comment!
Furthermore... YOU are a f...king LIAR OK??? SCOTT NEVER was CHARGED with 14 corporate felonies!
His former COMPANY was and here are the FACTS which again YOU seemingly ignore as most idiots do!!

"In its claim, the Sink campaign says Scott "was forced to resign as the head of a company that pled guilty to massive amounts of systematic fraud, including 14 felonies, leading to a historic $1.7 billion fine." Scott's former company, Columbia/HCA, did plead guilty to 14 felony charges stemming from a massive federal fraud investigation, and Scott himself admits the company wound up paying $1.7 billion in fines. Whether Scott was forced to resign or not is something of an HR employment trick, but media accounts certainly suggest the company's board of directors was under pressure from shareholders to shake things up. "

From the St Petersburg Times...Rick Scott former healthcare CEO faces questions about past PolitiFact Florida

SO again do you wish to be charged with slander officially by Rick Scott for calling him guilty of 14 corporate felonies? BECAUSE HE DIDN"T
YOUR charge is very serious and I'm going to find out if the Rick Scott people wish to pursue any legal actions against people like you that are spreading these false charges!
AGAIN ... Scott was NOT charged with 14 felonies... the company he was CEO was NOT him!!!
Get your billfold out because you may hear from the legal community on your slander..i.e. calling Scott a felon WHICH he would not

From your article:
"""On his campaign website, Scott admits HCA has paid $1.7 billion in fines as part of a federal settlement concerning fraudulent health care billing, so there's not much point in checking that."""

You rail against what you perceive as lack of personal responsibility for those on the left but you give him a pass? Because why? He's the CEO and not a welfare mother?
Idiot.

Come on ALL YOU idiots that call Rick Scott a FELON!
I'm anxious to pass on your comments to the legal community to get their opinion as to whether Scott has a slander claim..the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation."
You idiots that made that statement understand that when you charge a person falsely with being a felon you are open to being charged with
"Slander"?
When you understand that Scott was NOT charged with 14 felonies but the company he resigned BEFORE the charges were made was you will now comprehend the idiocy of NOT doing a little research before you make such slanderous statements.

Rick Scott however was not implicated and no charges were raised against him personally.

You left out the first part, jerk. This is how Republicans win elections. They just twist and spin the truth.

"""He resigned as Chief Executive of Columbia/HCA in 1997 amid a controversy over the company's business and Medicare billing practices; the company ultimately admitted to fourteen felonies and agreed to pay the federal government over $600 million, which was the largest fraud settlement in US history; .Scott however was not implicated and no charges were raised against him personally.[3][4][5][6][7] Scott later became a venture capitalist."""

I'm anxious to pass on your comments to the legal community to get their opinion as to whether Scott has a slander claim..the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation."
You idiots that made that statement understand that when you charge a person falsely with being a felon you are open to being charged with
"Slander"?
When you understand that Scott was NOT charged with 14 felonies but the company he resigned BEFORE the charges were made was you will now comprehend the idiocy of NOT doing a little research before you make such slanderous statements.

He was the CEO, not an employee. After years of fraud his lawyers told him time was up and to jump ship.

The "legal community" was the court and the judge made him pay.

So by your logic Obama should also be held without liable or prejudice for his actions, too?

... is a horrible debater.

Watching the Florida governor's debate.

I mean, he is just awful.

Probably going to vote for him though.

Haven't decided but Crist is reminding me of what a spineless windsock he is.
Scott isn't just a horrible debater, he's a horrible person. You know that and you're still going to vote for him. Just goes to show how partisan of a hack you are.

Look at Michelle O
She tells her people don't even give a shit about what the candidate is about.
Just vote Democrat and go home and eat some fried chicken and feel good about yo self...

Jesus, he was the CEO.
So CEOs are not responsible for their businesses?

to know what YOU KNOW!!!

From your article:
"""On his campaign website, Scott admits HCA has paid $1.7 billion in fines as part of a federal settlement concerning fraudulent health care billing, so there's not much point in checking that."""

You rail against what you perceive as lack of personal responsibility for those on the left but you give him a pass? Because why? He's the CEO and not a welfare mother?
Idiot.
The comment was "He plead guilty to 14 corporate felonies and settled with a $1.7B fine. "
Idiots who make GENERALIZED statements need to be upbraided strongly for MAKING slanderous statements like "
He plead guilty to 14 corporate felonies and settled with a $1.7B fine. The people of Florida should be ashamed."
SCOTT DID NOT plead guilty!
FACTS FACTS FACTS!!!

"Slander"?

He was the CEO, not an employee. After years of fraud his lawyers told him time was up and to jump ship.

The "legal community" was the court and the judge made him pay.

So by your logic Obama should also be held without liable or prejudice for his actions, too?

YOU made a totally slanderous statement: "He plead guilty to 14 corporate felonies and settled with a $1.7B fine. The people of Florida should be ashamed."

Prove to me and other Floridians that voted for Scott that HE PLEAD GUILTY????
He never was charged! But on behalf of other Floridians that are Slandered as well as Scott.."The people of Florida should be ashamed."
I'm going to find out if you can get by slandering me for being a Floridian that voted for Scott as your claim is totally without facts!
Scott was NEVER a felon. Which would have been the case if "He plead guilty to 14 corporate felonies "
Secondly idiots claiming he WAS a felon are totally shown to be so wrong because a FELON can't run for office much less the governor!

to know what YOU KNOW!!!

RWNJs don't care that he's corrupt. In fact they probably like him better because he is corrupt.

I have no respect at all for Charlie Crist. During his time as governor, he wasn't willing to make hard decisions for the sake of political expediency that could have bankrupted the state.

Forum List

Back