Rick Santorum Wants Your Sex Life to Be 'Special'

I thought humans were human the world over? Isn't that your argument? That it's human nature to screw at a really young age?

I am not the one who put an age limit on it genius. You are the only one pounding that point. However, if you want to get technical puberty is nature's way of determining when a human is physically developing into a more sexual creature. It does not mean they have the emotional capacity to engage in sexual behaviors according to the standards our society sets or that the onset of puberty should necessarily be the criteria wherein they have the freedom to explore their sexuality or give legal consent to engage in sexual activity. While throughout the majority of human history the "age of consent" has coincided with the onset of puberty, our society has determined that it is between 16 and 18 years of age (depending on the state). In Mexico is can be as low as 12. Whatever, every society sets their own age and own traditions according to their specific views on it.

As far as the differences between the United States and the UK, while it's human nature to explore sexuality after the onset of puberty you overlook that the sex education curriculum between the United States and Great Britain may be very different. There are significant cultural differences between the two societies that act as confounders. So using British data to support an argument regarding the United States is comparing a horse to a duck. They are different things.

Yes, this post speaks for itself, and pretty much supports everything I've said about you.

I'm sure you love Mexico. And probably the Honduras...

Honduras - Coalition Against Trafficking of Women

"
Local laws often support sex abusers. Only if the abuser is with children under the age of 12 is it a 'public' crime where anyone can file a formal complaint. But if the child is between 12 and 18 and does not want to file a complaint, or if the parents are receiving economic benefit from their child's prostitution and so do not complain either, being a 'private' crime, no prosecution is possible. (Gustavo Escoto, Legal Aid Office, Casa Alianza Honduras, "Casa Alianza Warns That Central America is New Sex Tourism Destination," 17 November 1997) "

Well it's apparently lost on you. Since you cannot understand the difference between saying "it's important to support the family unit, to stress the seriousness of sexual relationships, and to provide a positive, moral example for others" and saying "the government has a right to know about your sex life".

And yet again...when Santorum says "it's an important public policy issue", he supports a state's right to ban contraception, and he supports a ban on gay marriage he IS saying "the government has a right to know about your sex life".

Government involvement in sex lives is a hallmark of progressivism, not the Christian right.

BULLFUCKINGSHIT!!! yeah the Christian right has absolutely NOTHING to do with attempting to ban gay marriage huh? No they never get involved in people's sex lives. Who the fuck do you think you are kidding?

You guys are the ones who changed the law to allow murder of children, to change the definition of marriage, to teach our very young children about sex in the schools. You are the ones who said the state has the right to abort our children without telling us. That's interference of the government.

First of all I am far from a liberal jack-ass. While I am a moderate I am plenty Republican. I'm just not an ultra-religious conservative bigot. I never said I supported abortion (in fact I don't). I never said I supported an underage girls aborting a child without parental consent (in fact I don't). You are making so many assumptions about what I believe based upon this single issue it's ridiculous.

Saying "we should stress the seriousness of sexual relations and embrace family values that provide a safer environment for sex" is just the opposite. It's establishing that families, not the state, should be the ones dealing with sexuality. Period.

I agree...so you are of the opinion therefore, that Santorum should then shut the fuck up and stop supporting a state's right to ban contraception.

I thought humans were human the world over? Isn't that your argument? That it's human nature to screw at a really young age?

I am not the one who put an age limit on it genius. You are the only one pounding that point. However, if you want to get technical puberty is nature's way of determining when a human is physically developing into a more sexual creature. It does not mean they have the emotional capacity to engage in sexual behaviors according to the standards our society sets or that the onset of puberty should necessarily be the criteria wherein they have the freedom to explore their sexuality or give legal consent to engage in sexual activity. While throughout the majority of human history the "age of consent" has coincided with the onset of puberty, our society has determined that it is between 16 and 18 years of age (depending on the state). In Mexico is can be as low as 12. Whatever, every society sets their own age and own traditions according to their specific views on it.

As far as the differences between the United States and the UK, while it's human nature to explore sexuality after the onset of puberty you overlook that the sex education curriculum between the United States and Great Britain may be very different. There are significant cultural differences between the two societies that act as confounders. So using British data to support an argument regarding the United States is comparing a horse to a duck. They are different things.

Yes, this post speaks for itself, and pretty much supports everything I've said about you.

I'm sure you love Mexico. And probably the Honduras...

You've got to be one of the most bigoted, ignorant people I have ever known, KG. You hear only what you choose to hear. Did you completely overlook:

" It does not mean they have the emotional capacity to engage in sexual behaviors according to the standards our society sets or that the onset of puberty should necessarily be the criteria wherein they have the freedom to explore their sexuality or give legal consent to engage in sexual activity. "

Meltdown complete.

Thanks for exposing yourself..though for the love of Mike, please don't REALLY expose yourself. At least not to anyone else.

Well it's apparently lost on you. Since you cannot understand the difference between saying "it's important to support the family unit, to stress the seriousness of sexual relationships, and to provide a positive, moral example for others" and saying "the government has a right to know about your sex life".

And yet again...when Santorum says "it's an important public policy issue", he supports a state's right to ban contraception, and he supports a ban on gay marriage he IS saying "the government has a right to know about your sex life".

Government involvement in sex lives is a hallmark of progressivism, not the Christian right.

BULLFUCKINGSHIT!!! yeah the Christian right has absolutely NOTHING to do with attempting to ban gay marriage huh? No they never get involved in people's sex lives. Who the fuck do you think you are kidding?

You guys are the ones who changed the law to allow murder of children, to change the definition of marriage, to teach our very young children about sex in the schools. You are the ones who said the state has the right to abort our children without telling us. That's interference of the government.

First of all I am far from a liberal jack-ass. While I am a moderate I am plenty Republican. I'm just not an ultra-religious conservative bigot. I never said I supported abortion (in fact I don't). I never said I supported an underage girls aborting a child without parental consent (in fact I don't). You are making so many assumptions about what I believe based upon this single issue it's ridiculous.

Saying "we should stress the seriousness of sexual relations and embrace family values that provide a safer environment for sex" is just the opposite. It's establishing that families, not the state, should be the ones dealing with sexuality. Period.

I agree...so you are of the opinion therefore, that Santorum should then shut the fuck up and stop supporting a state's right to ban contraception.

Pssst...there wouldn't be GAY MARRIAGE if progressives like yourself didn't jump in the middle of the issue.

Again, you guys are the ones who want government to sanction your perversions. Not us.

Only sleezebags should talk about family values, you know.

Prostitutes, child molesters..you know, people who get laid A LOT. Cuz they're the only ones who really understand it.

Economy recovering.....check

Al Qaeda destroyed.....check

GM rebuilt.......check

What will the Republicans run on?

Anti contraception????

Check.

Good grief, take your propaobama bs and return to your non-election year rock, please. Shouldn't you be obsessing over global warming somewhere?

look stupid......the government is ALREADY involved in our kids sex lives.....Santorum is only leading against the current status quo....and he has every right to do so....

And as I have consistently maintained, government has no business determining what is moral and what is immoral. The SCOTUS agrees with me. If Santorum wants to lead a revolution regarding the norms and values of society, great. He has that right....but not as a government official. If that's his goal, fine....he can drop out of the race and go for it.

you really want to have it both ways don't ya....?

you say someone has the right to free speech then you criticize Santorum for speaking his mind....

you say government has no right to determine what is moral and what is immoral but you criticize Santorum for opposing the morals that government is attempting to lay upon society...

But according to the Bible thumpers sex is a dirty, shameful, nasty act that will lead you straight to the pits of hell unless you are in the process of conceiving a child. What a narrow minded view of sexuality and it's that kind of attitude that is the cause for a lot of people lying on couches talking to a shrink in their adulthood.

But remember we are dealing with a mentality that believes sexual desire is the lure of Satan. Satan gives us those feelings to drive us away from a holy life...or so they say. It doesn't matter how much evidence to the contrary you shove in their face....tricks of Satan they will screech and you and I are mere minions of the devil for believing in a natural, healthy sexuality.

Nonsense...just ask Screeching Turkey.....all you have to do is take away their rubbers and they'll stop fucking. :cuckoo:

I thought the belief was that;
Sex is dirty, filthy and nasty and will send you straight to hell...and you must only do it with someone you really love...

I dont know about BluePhantom.... but I had some fun w/o contraception after the debates.

It was'nt dirty.... it was'nt sinful.... it was AWESOME :happy-1:

Score one for The Infidel :D

Right on, right on, right on .....

LOL! This place IS entertaining if you don't take the whackjobs seriously.

Well I'm glad it was awesome! Would it have been less awesome if you used BC?

Remember: Married couples should not have sex unless they want to pop out lots of kids! It's "wrong" according to pastor Ricky!

So women: You may go to school and college etc... but by God, don't expect the same career choices as men because at some point, you'll want to have sex, then you'll get pregnant and well, there ya go. Barefoot and in the kitchen, where you belong.

It's the progressive whackjobs who equate pregnancy, children and parenthood with failure.

Not us.

Remember: Married couples should not have sex unless they want to pop out lots of kids! It's "wrong" according to pastor Ricky!

So women: You may go to school and college etc... but by God, don't expect the same career choices as men because at some point, you'll want to have sex, then you'll get pregnant and well, there ya go. Barefoot and in the kitchen, where you belong.

Are you ever going to have the integrity to accurately state Santorum's position or are you just going to attack straw men and pretend you are somehoe independent and logical while looking like an idiot?

Are you ever going to have the integrity to accurately state Santorum's position or are you just going to attack straw men and pretend you are somehoe independent and logical while looking like an idiot?

Santorum has stated that ALL contraception is dangerous to ALL women, single and married, and leads to a realm of sexuality that is "just wrong".

So you look like an idiot! :lol: Nyah!

Really sweetheart, don't get so hysterical. You'll burst or something. Do you really take anything here seriously? Do you think ANYTHING you post influences anyone's opinion? It doesn't. You're juuust a tad too betchy for anyone to take seriously. Settle down. Laugh a little. Actually, laugh a lot! Be happy! Have a cookie! Better yet, have a really good roll in the hay!
(but don't use BC, Ricky's watching!) :lol:

And Santorum is right. It is dangerous because coupled with the progressive mantra that it's GOOD to have sex without committment, it's GOOD to view children as sexual objects, it's GOOD to get abortions.....it leads to risky behavior.

And Santorum is right. It is dangerous because coupled with the progressive mantra that it's GOOD to have sex without committment, it's GOOD to view children as sexual objects, it's GOOD to get abortions.....it leads to risky behavior.

LOL!!! Ahh the total brain-washed mantra of whackjobbery! What part of "married couples" is beyond your understanding? of ALL women?

Oh wait! I read the whackjob manual! When you're owned on your bullshet, change the argument to the extreme opposite blend of whackjobbery!

Okay good job then! You get a badge from the troop!

LOL!!! Ahh the total brain-washed mantra of whackjobbery! What part of "married couples" is beyond your understanding? of ALL women?

Oh wait! I read the whackjob manual! When you're owned on your bullshet, change the argument to the extreme opposite blend of whackjobbery!

Okay good job then! You get a badge from the troop!

Superior rant.

Did you actually say anything? Nope.

Forum List

Back