Rick Santorum Wants Your Sex Life to Be 'Special'

And Santorum is right. It is dangerous because coupled with the progressive mantra that it's GOOD to have sex without committment, it's GOOD to view children as sexual objects, it's GOOD to get abortions.....it leads to risky behavior.

LOL!!! Ahh the total brain-washed mantra of whackjobbery! What part of "married couples" is beyond your understanding? of ALL women?

Oh wait! I read the whackjob manual! When you're owned on your bullshet, change the argument to the extreme opposite blend of whackjobbery!

Okay good job then! You get a badge from the troop!

yep...bad for married couples too.......what part the word of D-i-V-O-R-C-E do you not understand.....?

but to be clear.....Santorum is nevertheless NOT ADVOCATING taking away your condoms....

And Santorum is right. It is dangerous because coupled with the progressive mantra that it's GOOD to have sex without committment, it's GOOD to view children as sexual objects, it's GOOD to get abortions.....it leads to risky behavior.

LOL!!! Ahh the total brain-washed mantra of whackjobbery! What part of "married couples" is beyond your understanding? of ALL women?

Oh wait! I read the whackjob manual! When you're owned on your bullshet, change the argument to the extreme opposite blend of whackjobbery!

yep...bad for married couples too.......what part the word of D-i-V-O-R-C-E do you not understand.....?

but to be clear.....Santorum is nevertheless NOT ADVOCATING taking away your condoms....

Ahhhh! I didn't realize contraception leads to DIVORCE!!!

Please enlighten me as to how!

Contraception leads to excessive fucking.

Excessive fucking leads to familiarity.

Familiarity leads to boredom.

Boredom leads to divorce.

playing around.......people think they can have sex without consequences.....:eusa_hand:

Contraception leads to excessive fucking.

Excessive fucking leads to familiarity.

Familiarity leads to boredom.

Boredom leads to divorce.

ROFL!!!! Okay thanks! That's actually more intelligent than anything I've seen from Kosher or Eagle!

Divorce is healthy and good! All children have sex! Yeah!

Actually depending on the marriage, a divorce can be healthy and good.

What are you talking about? That bitch deserves to get the stuffing beat out of her. She should listen to her husband better. This is her punishment from God for having sex with her high school beau before she got married to her husband.

The government shouldn't be in the business of funding immorality.

The government should not be in the business of making moral judgements in the first place.

Wrong..it is the government's JOB to protect us from those things that threaten our life and liberty...those things that are generally immoral. Murder, for example. Tyranny. Fraud. Misrepresentation.

It is NOT the job of the government to fund our sexual exploits, nor to undermine parents by teaching children they are expected to have sex, and to victimize children by protecting those who exploit them then hide the fact by providing them with access to abortion clinics and free, no-questions-asked birth control.

Divorce is healthy and good! All children have sex! Yeah!

So let's see. Hmm. How do nutburgers interpret things to suit their whackjobbery?

A married man and woman should be able to use birth control if they so choose

Equals

"Divorce is healthy and good! All children have sex! Yeah!"

LOL!!!! Ahhhh the kool-aid is gulped deeply in KosherWorld!

Who said married couples should be prevented from using birth control?

I don't remember anyone saying that. Kool aid indeed!

The government shouldn't be in the business of funding immorality.

The government should not be in the business of making moral judgements in the first place.

Yeah--one would think so--because NO-ONE can legislate personal behavior. Now while we would all like to HOPE that men and women will get married first then discuss a family and raise their own children--it's not happening.

The PROBLEM--Rick Santorum can't make them do that either. So Americans need to be focused on issues that affect all of us--like the economy--the deficit-taxes--subsidies-etc. etc. that government can do something about--and leave religion out of it.

Last edited:
Who said married couples should be prevented from using birth control?

I don't remember anyone saying that. Kool aid indeed!

:cuckoo::cuckoo: Rick Santorum stated that "States have the RIGHT to Ban birth control contraception." Where have you been?????

Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum, whose strong base of evangelical Christian supporters has thrust him into contention in Iowa, said on Monday that he believes states should have the right to outlaw birth control and sodomy without the interference of the Supreme Court.

In an interview with Jake Tapper on ABC News, Santorum reiterated his opposition to the Supreme Court’s 1965 ruling that prevented Connecticut from banning contraception.

“The state has a right to do that, I have never questioned that the state has a right to do that," he said. "It is not a constitutional right. The state has the right to pass whatever statutes they have. That's the thing I have said about the activism of the Supreme Court--they are creating rights, and it should be left up to the people to decide."
Rick Santorum: States Should Have Power To Ban Birth Control, Sodomy

No--STATES do not have the RIGHT to ban birth control contraceptives--this issue was decided by the U.S. Supreme court in 1965 Griswold v Connecticut.

I am really SURPRISED Santorum didn't get hammered with this during the debate last night.

cath-lives-9.gif

Last edited:
Santorum said the state must abide by such laws as the people approve, and if the people do not like the laws, they must vote them down. That is not the same as saying he thinks that contraception for married couples should be banned.

It's a shame you ppl can't comprehend the English language. You're so self absorbed, everthing comes through your "me" filter and gets all distorted.

Last edited:
As usual, the rw's have ot a clue what they're yammering about.

The trans-vaginal ultrasound is VERY invasive and has been known to cause spontaneous abortions.

If the R's get their way, the (couple) woman who has been trying so hard to get pregnant but whose fetus has died in utero will be forced to undergo this horrendous procedure. She would be forced to look at the dead fetus, to see no heart beat, no movement and, amazingly, she would be forced to know the sex of the fetus.

The 13 year old girl, pregnant because of incest would be put through the same torture. Same with the woman who was raped.

Why is this the business of The Party Of The Peeping Toms?

If ScrewySantorum is really so concerned about women raising children alone, why don't the GObP/Repubs spent their energy and money on chasing down dead beat dads?

Oh wait, its because they welcome dead beat dads, like Joe Walsh into their party.

Fucking hypocrites.

Heaven forbid a spontaneous abortion be caused at a FUCKING ABORTION CLINIC.

Jesus.

Some wackos out there are against contraception. They are against 2 married people who make the COURAGEOUS and smart choice not to have children. It's a most brave choice. So some think they shouldnt have marital relations. Those people are beyond hypocrites. Some young people want to focus on their careers and dont want the hastle of raising children. If they both want this, I say they have made a most HONORABLE and WONDERFUL decision. I can see the anti abortion stance. But anti contraception? NO EXCUSE FOR THIS BACKWARD, WARPED thinking.

What's brave about not having children? I mean I don't care if people have children, so long as they aren't killing them...but please, tell me how they're "brave" to forego the experience?

Forum List

Back