Say Something about the previous thread entry.

App'z

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2022
^ ^ Wonders if Grasshoppers and fishhooks are a good choice today.

^ ^ 2-4-24 isn't far away. 2-4-6-8- who do we appreciate?
........ It's a dull grey day here.

^ ^ Knows days wait for no one. Intends to enjoy the night.

^ ^ Says, "The Music channel on TV is pretty good every morning." Has been following old Goat Jokes incessantly! "Irony of it all," he says.

Last edited:
St. Peter is very busy in Heaven, so he leaves a sign by the Pearly Gates: "For Service Ring Bell." Away he goes; he barely gets started when BING! the bell rings. He rushes back to the gates, but no one's there. St. Peter goes back to work when suddenly BING! the bell rings again. He rushes back to the gates, but no one's there. A little annoyed, St. Peter goes back to work. Suddenly, BING! the bell rings again. St. Peter goes back; again, no one's there, and he's now really, really irritated.

"Okay, that's it," he says. "I'm going to hide and watch to see what's going on." So St. Peter hides, and a moment later, a little old man walks up and rings the bell. St. Peter jumps out and yells, "Aha! Are you the guy who keeps ringing the bell?" "Yes, that's me," the little old man says. "Well, why do you keep ringing the bell and going away?" St. Peter asks. "They keep resuscitating me."

Lil Johnny & Stevie are playing by a stream. Stevie goes over
to a bush to check out some noises. He points out a woman bathing naked in the steam.

So, Stevie and Lil Johnny watch her bathe that afternoon. All of a sudden Stevie runs off.

Lil Johnny not understanding why, splits after Stevie. Well Lil Johnny catches up to Stevie
and yells, "Why are you running?"

" Stevie yells back, "My Mom told me if I
ever watch a naked lady, I’d turn to stone & I feel something getting hard."
+_______________________________________________ _________
Steve goes to the police station with his next-door neighbor to report that the Wife is missing.
The LEO asks for a description and Steve says, "Karen is 35 years old, 5foot 4, has dark eyes,
dark wavy hair, a Hottie Body, weighs 110 pounds, is soft-spoken, and is good to the children."

The next-door neighbor immediately sees a problem with this and later with Steve says,
" Steve, you know your Wife is 5'11, chubby, Blonde, Blue Eyes, has a cruel, big mouth and
is mean to your children." Steve answers, "Yes, but who wants her back?"
__________________________________________________ _________________
Getting along is hard work, just ask me about my relatives. I tell you they are a mouthful.
__________________________________________________ __________________________
I sit behind the steering wheel and do what She tells me to do.
__________________________________________________ _____

Mommy says the reason I don't have a Baby Sister is because of the Bird of Self Control. ..... The Swallow ..... ?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

St. Peter is very busy in Heaven, so he leaves a sign by the Pearly Gates: "For Service Ring Bell." Away he goes; he barely gets started when BING! the bell rings. He rushes back to the gates, but no one's there. St. Peter goes back to work when suddenly BING! the bell rings again. He rushes back to the gates, but no one's there. A little annoyed, St. Peter goes back to work. Suddenly, BING! the bell rings again. St. Peter goes back; again, no one's there, and he's now really, really irritated.

"Okay, that's it," he says. "I'm going to hide and watch to see what's going on." So St. Peter hides, and a moment later, a little old man walks up and rings the bell. St. Peter jumps out and yells, "Aha! Are you the guy who keeps ringing the bell?" "Yes, that's me," the little old man says. "Well, why do you keep ringing the bell and going away?" St. Peter asks. "They keep resuscitating me."

1713394529836.png

Tom's on a plane, trying to complete his crossword puzzle but something wasn’t adding up. “Four-letter words describe a female,
ending in UNT,” he says to himself out loud. A Passenger next seat over hears Toms comment. “Try ‘aunt.” “That makes sense," says Tom.
"Do you have an eraser?”
They again receive messages of "decline to reply about any book or magazine about abnormally large *****." These hot Chicks will not give up the quest to find enormous ***** reference manuals. Finally, a Member of the Horny receives a reply.

"I'm not sure if it's in yet." "That's the one, we will take it!"
So, the no Cash down, U buy it, Used Car, "U Drive it off the Lot" begins the magnanimous of all things sales policy. Used car salesperson to customer: " Buy that car with zero down and zero Interest per month.

Blessed are those of the World, who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their diets.

Forum List

Back