Rick Santorum Wants Your Sex Life to Be 'Special'

BluePhantom

Educator (of liberals)
Nov 11, 2011
Portland, OR / Salem, OR
"One of the things I will talk about that no president has talked about before is I think the dangers of contraception in this country, the whole sexual libertine idea... It's not okay because it's a license to do things in the sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be. They're supposed to be within marriage, for purposes that are, yes, conjugal... but also procreative.

That's the perfect way that a sexual union should happen. We take any part of that out, we diminish the act. And if you can take one part out that's not for purposes of procreation, that's not one of the reasons, then you diminish this very special bond between men and women, so why can't you take other parts of that out? And all of a sudden, it becomes deconstructed to the point where it's simply pleasure. And that's certainly a part of it--and it's an important part of it, don't get me wrong--but there's a lot of things we do for pleasure, and this is special, and it needs to be seen as special. Again, I know most presidents don't talk about those things, and maybe people don't want us to talk about those things, but I think it's important that you are who you are. I'm not running for preacher.

I'm not running for pastor, but these are important public policy issues.
"

Rick Santorum Wants Your Sex Life to Be 'Special' - Conor Friedersdorf - Politics - The Atlantic

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk]Every Sperm is Sacred - YouTube[/ame]

"They're supposed to be within marriage, for purposes that are, yes, conjugal... but also procreative."

No one, in my opinion, has the right to tell me how to think. And when words, such as "supposed and should and shouldn't " are spoken to, or at, me, it implies that someone else knows what is better for me, than I do, for myself. I tune that person out.

"They're supposed to be within marriage, for purposes that are, yes, conjugal... but also procreative."

No one, in my opinion, has the right to tell me how to think. And when words, such as "supposed and should and shouldn't " are spoken to, or at, me, it implies that someone else knows what is better for me, than I do, for myself. I tune that person out.

I have to spread it around Sweet Athena.

Fourteen trillion in debt, too much unemployment, a housing market in the shitter and all this guy can talk about is that there's too much fucking going on in this country?

too much fucking,, cost us all money..

Fourteen trillion in debt, too much unemployment, a housing market in the shitter and all this guy can talk about is that there's too much fucking going on in this country?

Hey, you're the gang obsessed with condoms & abortion.

too much fucking,, cost us all money..

i'd say if rightwingnuts had more, they wouldn't be so angry and wouldn't be so busy worrying about what normal people do.

just saying.

WOW. Is this really the best Repubs got? Really?

Ban on masturbation next? Don't be wiping Kansas off your belly with a towel. You'll go to jail and hell.

At the same time. BEWARE; SELF ABUSE COULD MAKE YOU A BABY KILLER!!!

Don'tknow what they will do to you women. Scarlet letter??

Special people need sex too

hittedit.jpg

This is what we are becoming isn't it. This degnerate. Sex has no more meaning that an after dinner toast, or shaking hands. Naturally it follows that the pregnancies of such casual unions are as meaningless as the act that created them.

Santorum was only speaking a simple truth. Sexual union should not be reduced to simple pleasure and lose it's meaning and use of creating a special relationship between two people that creates a bond of trust not shared by anyone else.

While we SHOULD recognize the importance of these kinds of bonds. Just like we shouldn't burn down our neighbor's home, or steal the family silver. It should be something we already know. We should not have to be told.

Santorum brings up a very important point which is are we moving into a culture that places individual pleasure above all other human attributes. It was this kind of understanding that enabled Jeffrey Dahmer to kill and eat his victims. He was able to reject all forms of morality and was answerable only to himself and what felt good to him.

Why are American politicians so obsessed with telling us how to fuck? whats next, they gonna tell the men what kind of woman they be sexually attracted to? Blondes are who you should with, red heads are the devil? big asses only? fuck that.

Somebody say "amen"! :lol: This is beyond ridiculous. People are worried about Romney...ahem...injecting his faith into policy decisions? We should all stiffen our resolve against such actions by government. :D

This is what we are becoming isn't it. This degnerate. Sex has no more meaning that an after dinner toast, or shaking hands. Naturally it follows that the pregnancies of such casual unions are as meaningless as the act that created them.

Santorum was only speaking a simple truth. Sexual union should not be reduced to simple pleasure and lose it's meaning and use of creating a special relationship between two people that creates a bond of trust not shared by anyone else.

Look pal.....if I want to have an orgy I will have one. It's no one's business but mine and those who participate. If you don't want to participate that's your business. But I will thank you not to dictate to me who and how I can fuck.

Fortunately natural forces have a way of stepping in and exacting terrible punishments on those who think they can get away with hedonistic and licentious lives. We see this in the most sexually libertine countries of Africa. We see this in the epidemic of disease in this country that mutates into being more deadly faster than we can find treatment.

I was only having fun is no defense in the Court of Biology.

Forum List

Back