Rick Santorum Is Insane

MissileMan said:
So now your argument is if men have them, women shouldn't also? You're all over the place. Think on it a while and provide a post with an explanation of your position on a father's reproductive rights.

a fathers' rights should be the same as the mothers'

Yeah it can. Its pretty easy. Just encourage responsibility

What does that have to do with giving men equal say in whether a pregnancy is carried to term?

MissileMan said:
What does that have to do with giving men equal say in whether a pregnancy is carried to term?

Nothing. They don't believe in reproductive choice so find every possible way to stymie it.

The whole "responsibility" argument is just their way of saying the harlots should have to wear a Red "A" on their foreheads.

Jillian said:
The whole "responsibility" argument is just their way of saying the harlots should have to wear a Red "A" on their foreheads.

If their a harlot, shouldn't they have to wear a RED "H" on their foreheads...
SO DRAMATIC
:boobies: :clap1:

Stephanie said:
If their a harlot, shouldn't they have to wear a RED "H" on their foreheads...
SO DRAMATIC
:boobies: :clap1:

Why do they ahve to wear it anywhere? I mean its not like they are wearing anything else. it should be pretty easy to recognize them.

jillian said:
Nothing. They don't believe in reproductive choice so find every possible way to stymie it.

Yes. Choice. It's all about choice. That's such a worn out frame, jillian. It's not about "keeping women down", it's about life and death.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes. Choice. It's all about choice. That's such a worn out frame, jillian. It's not about "keeping women down", it's about life and death.

Having the right to kill a fetus makes some women feel empowered, RW. Mostly because thay can do it and men can't.

dilloduck said:
Having the right to kill a fetus makes some women feel empowered, RW. Mostly because thay can do it and men can't.

Yeah. They'll show us men all right.

MissileMan said:
I said nothing about a rapist marrying his victim, only insisting his victim carry his child to term if he gets her pregnant. Marriage has nothing to do with it. In reality, a rapist could, once he's forced his victim to give birth to his child, sue for custody, especially if the woman wanted nothing to do with the fruit of her assault.

Well, there could be provisions in the law for that. A rapist would probably be a suspect parent, anyway...

I see what you mean, about being out of balance. But, a woman should not be forced to have an abortion against her will. I think we can (almost) all agree on that. Neither should a MAN have to sit, powerless, and have his offspring killed, if he is not violent/prone to abuse/etc, and is willing to raise the child himself. There isn't much remedy for the fact that the child MUST begin its life inside the woman.

MissileMan said:
And let's not kid ourselves, if Nienna had her way, a biological father could veto an abortion with no recourse for the woman.

Wow! People really like putting words in my mouth, lately! :shocked:

I favor abortion to save the life of the mother. A father should not be able to veto that.

jillian said:

I wouldn't go quite that far. However, simply bc of the nature of the situation, a woman SHOULD think long and hard about engaging in sex. The responsibility of bearing the child inherently falls on her shoulders. That's just nature.

Forum List

Back