Rick Santorum’s Hobby Lobby movie warns Christians that U.S. is becoming Nazi Germany

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Rick Santorum’s Hobby Lobby movie warns Christians that U.S. is becoming Nazi Germany

There are a handful of historical events and times that can be compared to Nazi Germany in some manner.

But once you compare the greatest democracy in the world with Nazi Germany or become like such a state, you are basically saying "I'm an asshole, don't listen to me unless you want to go around sounding stupid to your friends."

A trailer for the movie points to the Hobby Lobby case that the Supreme Court decided on Monday as proof that the government is trying to destroy religious freedom. Filmmakers compare the situation to Nazi Germany, when Christians in Germany did not “wake up.”

When Michael Moore makes these kind of outrageous comparisons, he has his tongue firmly planted in his cheek.

The fact that Edward Snowden is still alive is proof that people who call Obama a Tyrant are just plain stupid.

Oh look another racist far left Obama drone blog being taken as "fact" by the racist far left Obama drones

rawstory is a hyper-partisan racist far left Obama drone propaganda site.

But it will not stop the drones from believing it without question or hesitation.

The New Right only wants to persecute gays and Muslims and Mexicans, not Jews. So they aren't Nazi-like at all.

Hitler didn't campaign on "Vote for me and I'll exterminate the Jews" Platform, that came AFTER he got power and an unarmed citizenship.

Hitler didn't campaign on "Vote for me and I'll exterminate the Jews" Platform, that came AFTER he got power and an unarmed citizenship.

I take it you have never read Mein Kampf. Written in jail, at the lowest ebb of his power.

I take it you have never read Mein Kampf. Written in jail, at the lowest ebb of his power.

Not cover to cover. I know he's one of the Progressive Founding Fathers. I also know it's similar to Obama's writing. Hitler blamed the Jews, Obama blamed whitey and the rich

Not cover to cover. I know he's one of the Progressive Founding Fathers. I also know it's similar to Obama's writing. Hitler blamed the Jews, Obama blamed whitey and the rich

Ah. I see by your post you have not read a word of it.

Marxists to the left, Nazis to the right. Get it straight, or else in your gullible easily misled alleged mind you will come to believe the dumbest things.

2md1og7.jpg

Heil Obama!

Marxists to the left, Nazis to the right. Get it straight, or else in your gullible easily misled alleged mind you will come to believe the dumbest things.

2md1og7.jpg

Heil Obama!

Nazis support individual freedom and liberty?

Seriously?

2md1og7.jpg

Heil Obama!

Seriously?

ZOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Wow, this shit goes right over your head, doesn't it. That's what happens when you speak about shit you know nothing about.

You have not read Mein Kampf. Nor have you read Obama's books. This much is clear.

If you don't know the difference between Marxism and Nazism, then no wonder you are stupid enough to believe they are both left wing.

What special kind of retard thinks a maniac can't be extreme right wing if the maniac doesn't support freedom and liberty?

Last edited:

2md1og7.jpg

Heil Obama!

Seriously?

ZOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Wow, this shit goes right over your head, doesn't it. That's what happens when you speak about shit you know nothing about.

You have not read Mein Kampf. Nor have you read Obama's books. This much is clear.

If you don't know the difference between Marxism and Nazism, then no wonder you are stupid enough to believe they are both left wing.

What kind of retard thinks you can't be extreme right wing unless you support freedom and liberty?

What kind of mindless drone parrots back the Progressive "Nazis were right winger" talking point?

What kind of mindless drone parrots back the Progressive "Nazis were right winger" talking point?

:lol:

Wow! We are in actual Orwellian territory now. The invention that Nazis are left wingers is recent, dumbass. Started by Glenn Beck. As the New Right became more and more totalitarian under Bush, it became important to move Hitler to the left to avoid the self-realization of where they were headed.

If Hitler is to the left of you, you are really far gone.

Man, we are looking at real retardation in you here. Not even figurative.

Last edited:
maybe in 5th grade I believed the "Nazi are right winger" lie but at a point in your life you have to grow up and ask questions

Exactly. That is why we have to take heed of the racist Teapers and what they would do if they came into power.

maybe in 5th grade I believed the "Nazi are right winger" lie but at a point in your life you have to grow up and ask questions

Says the guy who gets his information from right wing online articles and right wing TV infotainment shows instead of the actual source. :lol:

Forum List

Back