Rick Santorum has become the darling of FOX News

Extremes cannot win in the General Election

If true, your guy is in serious trouble.

Talk about extreme:

Winchester Straight?

Obama didn't run as an extreme. I’m not defending Obama either, but Rick will be the ass end of every joke… Rick is probably the least desirable candidate on stage.

I honestly don’t believe in this polling crap. Ron Paul pulls crowds of hundreds to his events, Rick can hardly fill a room, yet he is “surging?” It was the same problem with Newt. Newt could poll in at 30% but hardly break a crowd of 100 people. It’s fake, it’s calling older people on a land line that vote strait Republican… when context is added, you know the actual masses, the polling will look way off. This is my opinion.

Rick Santorum does not have the operations, name recognition, money and is not even on many states ballets... This is all because no one liked him, he is just the new anti Mitt vote so he picks up a bunch of people, but not a majority of people and more important is the fact that the people he gets could leave him faster than they came to him.

These stations gave air time to an anti-gay pastor endorsing Paul and his newsletters but don't want to talk about Santorum's hatred?
They want to talk about dangerous, I wonder if half of America would still exist if that crazy nut was the president.

It is just crazy for Fox News to promote anyone besides Mitt. He is literally the only electable candidate. They are shooting themselves in the foot.

Billy, it is simple. FOX obviously saw their ratings among the Far Right Wingnuts and Flailing Tea Baggers slipping. So, they had to come up with something to bring back the southern couch crowd, who have probably been dozing after filling up with their Christmas Opossum and Turnip Greens. I should know. I am a Southerner!

Why do you even bother posting, you sound stupid.

"FOX obviously saw their ratings among the Far Right Wingnuts and Flailing Tea Baggers slipping."

Can you prove this or do you just make shit up? I don't watch or like Fox but I also don't pretended to know how they run their business. You honestly don't even know if their viewership is growing or shrinking let along among what groups.

You know what, lets just fighta bout it ok? I know you can't just step back and admit you are making up bullshit to invent a fight so lets just fight because we have nothing else to do.

Get a Grip Sherlock...:eusa_whistle:

Rick Santorum has become the darling of FOX News
That's not surprising.......

Rick-Santorum-family.jpg

Last edited:
FOX News is now carrying the banner of Santorum. They have trumpeted that he has 'surged at the right time.' Laugh if you wish, but he is the "anybody but Mitt" choice right now. If he finished in the top 3 in Iowa, he could win South Carolina.

The far right and the Tea Party will get their candidate and the DEMS will be very happy. Extremes cannot win in the General Election. Honestly, even if he finishes 3rd in Iowa behind Ron Paul, he really will be on Romney's heals. Ron Paul is nothing more than a place holder.

There not carrying anyone's Banner, you are confusing them with the Liberal Press, who basically openly endorsed Obama last times around.

FOX News is now carrying the banner of Santorum. They have trumpeted that he has 'surged at the right time.' Laugh if you wish, but he is the "anybody but Mitt" choice right now. If he finished in the top 3 in Iowa, he could win South Carolina.

The far right and the Tea Party will get their candidate and the DEMS will be very happy. Extremes cannot win in the General Election. Honestly, even if he finishes 3rd in Iowa behind Ron Paul, he really will be on Romney's heals. Ron Paul is nothing more than a place holder.

Good lord you are full of shit.

he's pulling into third and FOX consistantly covers the top 3 candidates and always mentions anyone getting extra points.

fyi

You blindly support a murderer, so your hypacracy is noted.

Forum List

Back