Rick Santorum has become the darling of FOX News

And the Obama is the darling of every other news station.

some have trumped the thrills they get up their legs about him..

so your point?

The point I see is the "anybody but Mitt" agenda could produce the homophobe Santorum as your banner carrier. "Extremes cannot win in the General Election." So, good luck with that.

Shut your racist mouth, bigot

Oh, look what the cat dragged in. Don't you have that ass backwards?

Notice how they are the "extremes" yet the people chose to elect those "extremes" in a historic midterm election in 2010 and kick out the all those not so extremes I guess....
how funny is that.

Midterm elections attract the dedicated.

The actions of many of those elected in 2010 could result in a lot of seats going back to the middle in 2012.

whiny-Lib-43396777013.jpg

This constant Flavor of the Month silliness is indicative of the weakness of the clown car candidates. Its also indicative of the rw's fear of intelligence and education, or as they like to call it, "elitism".

Its just plain astounding that any one of these people could be considered as the leader of the free world.

Needless to say, I don't include Johnson and possibly Roemer and Huntsman in this - but, Huntsman has said he wants to take the same rights away from Americans that the clown car candidates do.

I hope this is the last "flavor of the month." The Far Right and the Baggers are going to have to bite their lips and vote for Mitt. He is the only realistic chance the GOP has. Heck, I am even seeing some moderate leanings coming out from him. You know, those moderate views can only be covered by the ultra right musings for so long.

But if the Far Right and the Baggers prevail and Santorum, Paul, or even Batcrazy Bachmann gains the GOP nod, they will be embarassed in November 2012. Choose carefully GOP voters...

Notice how they are the "extremes" yet the people chose to elect those "extremes" in a historic midterm election in 2010 and kick out the all those not so extremes I guess....
how funny is that.

Midterm elections attract the dedicated.

The actions of many of those elected in 2010 could result in a lot of seats going back to the middle in 2012.

So let's nominate a liberal who doesn't stand for anything, that'll get people out in droves.

has it occurred to anyone that the networks are pushing romney because they're afraid of gingrich ?

how about romney getting along so well with the government in massachusettes , maybe cause he's so liberal. i don't like romney or paul. i think santorum could be vice president for gingrich. i'm trying to think 16 years ahead

obama simply cannot debate gingrich, that the democrats Defcon 1.... everybody on both sides knows it.

Newt Gingrich has very high disapproval ratings among the general electorate. People really just don't like him.

This constant Flavor of the Month silliness is indicative of the weakness of the clown car candidates. Its also indicative of the rw's fear of intelligence and education, or as they like to call it, "elitism".

Its just plain astounding that any one of these people could be considered as the leader of the free world.

Needless to say, I don't include Johnson and possibly Roemer and Huntsman in this - but, Huntsman has said he wants to take the same rights away from Americans that the clown car candidates do.

I hope this is the last "flavor of the month." The Far Right and the Baggers are going to have to bite their lips and vote for Mitt. He is the only realistic chance the GOP has. Heck, I am even seeing some moderate leanings coming out from him. You know, those moderate views can only be covered by the ultra right musings for so long.

But if the Far Right and the Baggers prevail and Santorum, Paul, or even Batcrazy Bachmann gains the GOP nod, they will be embarassed in November 2012. Choose carefully GOP voters...

When I hear liberals telling us they are afraid of Romney, it always makes me a little suspicious.

Someone who has no interest in seeing you prevail is giving you advice on how to win?

Does this sound suspicious to anyone else?

Incidently, I agree that Santorum, Paul and Bachmann are too far to the right. I think the real problem is that Romney is too far to the left, and oily, and belongs to a weird cult, which is what makes him unelectable.

If the GOP leadership had an ounce of brains, they'd be looking for a mechanism to get someone credible into the race who could take on Obama.

Perry could have been that guy, but he stumbled, badly.

Gingrich could have been that guy, but he has too much baggage.

Probably a lot of other good guys out there- Huckabee, Jeb Bush, Haily Barbor, John Thune, who would have instant credibility if they ran.

but the GOP signed this suicide pact with Romney and they are passing out the koolaid.

Bring Assjell to the front... The gay hating super religious big Government war pusher is just what America has been waiting for!

has it occurred to anyone that the networks are pushing romney because they're afraid of gingrich ?

how about romney getting along so well with the government in massachusettes , maybe cause he's so liberal. i don't like romney or paul. i think santorum could be vice president for gingrich. i'm trying to think 16 years ahead

obama simply cannot debate gingrich, that the democrats Defcon 1.... everybody on both sides knows it.

Newt Gingrich has very high disapproval ratings among the general electorate. People really just don't like him.

Yeah, but that can change. On a personal level, Newt is very engaging and holds his own with interviewers.

FOX News is now carrying the banner of Santorum. They have trumpeted that he has 'surged at the right time.' Laugh if you wish, but he is the "anybody but Mitt" choice right now. If he finished in the top 3 in Iowa, he could win South Carolina.

The far right and the Tea Party will get their candidate and the DEMS will be very happy. Extremes cannot win in the General Election. Honestly, even if he finishes 3rd in Iowa behind Ron Paul, he really will be on Romney's heals. Ron Paul is nothing more than a place holder.

It is just crazy for Fox News to promote anyone besides Mitt. He is literally the only electable candidate. They are shooting themselves in the foot.

FOX News is now carrying the banner of Santorum. They have trumpeted that he has 'surged at the right time.' Laugh if you wish, but he is the "anybody but Mitt" choice right now. If he finished in the top 3 in Iowa, he could win South Carolina.

The far right and the Tea Party will get their candidate and the DEMS will be very happy. Extremes cannot win in the General Election. Honestly, even if he finishes 3rd in Iowa behind Ron Paul, he really will be on Romney's heals. Ron Paul is nothing more than a place holder.

It is just crazy for Fox News to promote anyone besides Mitt. He is literally the only electable candidate. They are shooting themselves in the foot.

Billy, it is simple. FOX obviously saw their ratings among the Far Right Wingnuts and Flailing Tea Baggers slipping. So, they had to come up with something to bring back the southern couch crowd, who have probably been dozing after filling up with their Christmas Opossum and Turnip Greens. I should know. I am a Southerner!

No, Newt does not do well or hold his own. Newt lies, but the oddity is that Newt believes he is selling his lies. Newt honestly thinks he is selling a line of shit to people just because he gets some cheering like in the debates. The problem of course is that the millions watching are saying “lol” and “wtf.”

Newt had something like 34% in Iowa, now he is around 13%... Newt did that to himself. Newt said he would run a “positive only campaign” and has done more attacks than all the other candidates combined. Of course Newt wanted to invoke the Reagan rule, Newt had the most to lose… Not to mention Newt thinks that when he attacks someone it’s an “observation” but is someone else puts a video of Newt holding two very different positions on say the Mandate for HC then it’s an attack!!! This is where people just go, Ooooooooook Newtie….

Of course Newt has some “nuts for Newtie” fans out there… Prolly the most crazy of all supports imo as they believe their candidates record over anyone’s else’s should be forgiven and if anything viewed as a lesion learned.

Google something like "Newt attacks Paul/Mitt" in the last week if you don't believe me.

Last edited:

Billy, it is simple. FOX obviously saw their ratings among the Far Right Wingnuts and Flailing Tea Baggers slipping. So, they had to come up with something to bring back the southern couch crowd, who have probably been dozing after filling up with their Christmas Opossum and Turnip Greens. I should know. I am a Southerner!

Why do you even bother posting, you sound stupid.

"FOX obviously saw their ratings among the Far Right Wingnuts and Flailing Tea Baggers slipping."

Can you prove this or do you just make shit up? I don't watch or like Fox but I also don't pretended to know how they run their business. You honestly don't even know if their viewership is growing or shrinking let along among what groups.

You know what, lets just fighta bout it ok? I know you can't just step back and admit you are making up bullshit to invent a fight so lets just fight because we have nothing else to do.

Forum List

Back