Rick Santorum has become the darling of FOX News

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
FOX News is now carrying the banner of Santorum. They have trumpeted that he has 'surged at the right time.' Laugh if you wish, but he is the "anybody but Mitt" choice right now. If he finished in the top 3 in Iowa, he could win South Carolina.

The far right and the Tea Party will get their candidate and the DEMS will be very happy. Extremes cannot win in the General Election. Honestly, even if he finishes 3rd in Iowa behind Ron Paul, he really will be on Romney's heals. Ron Paul is nothing more than a place holder.

And the Obama is the darling of every other news station.

some have trumped the thrills they get up their legs about him..

so your point?

Notice how they are the "extremes" yet the people chose to elect those "extremes" in a historic midterm election in 2010 and kick out the all those not so extremes I guess....
how funny is that.

so your point?

After Bachmann, Perry, and Gingrich have failed the Far Right, perhaps Ricky is the man. He could be the "anyone but Mitt" answer. The GOP is desperately trying to find someone to displace Romney. Rick could be the guy. I think if he fairs well in Iowa, he could win SC. NH is a lock for Mitt.

So....another possible replacement for Mitt. I am sure the White House is cheering for him.:eusa_clap:

Notice how they are the "extremes" yet the people chose to elect those "extremes" in a historic midterm election in 2010 and kick out the all those not so extremes I guess....
how funny is that.

And now those "extremes" command the lowest Congressional Rating of all time. NICE!

how funny is that.

And now those "extremes" command the lowest Congressional Rating of all time. NICE!

LOL, and the Democrats are ranking right down there with them. so what's your point again?

has it occurred to anyone that the networks are pushing romney because they're afraid of gingrich ?

how about romney getting along so well with the government in massachusettes , maybe cause he's so liberal. i don't like romney or paul. i think santorum could be vice president for gingrich. i'm trying to think 16 years ahead

obama simply cannot debate gingrich, that the democrats Defcon 1.... everybody on both sides knows it.

Last edited:

so your point?

The point I see is the "anybody but Mitt" agenda could produce the homophobe Santorum as your banner carrier. "Extremes cannot win in the General Election." So, good luck with that.

Anyone notice that to a liberal EVERYONE is a EXTREME if they don't hold the same views that they do?

I guess if they repeat it enough they believe it will be true.

so your point?

The point I see is the "anybody but Mitt" agenda could produce the homophobe Santorum as your banner carrier. "Extremes cannot win in the General Election." So, good luck with that.

homophobes..like you really believe THAT is the most important thing on the people mind when they go out to vote.

so your point?

Shut your racist mouth, bigot

has it occurred to anyone that the networks are pushing romney because they're afraid of gingrich ?

how about romney getting along so well with the government in massachusettes , maybe cause he's so liberal. i don't like romney or paul. i think santorum could be vice president for gingrich. i'm trying to think 16 years ahead

obama simply cannot debate gingrich, that the democrats Defcon 1.... everybody on both sides knows it.

Yeah....:badgrin::eusa_whistle:

Anyone notice that to a liberal EVERYONE is a EXTREME if they don't hold the same views that they do?

I guess if they repeat it enough they believe it will be true.

oh you mean like when i watch cons, argue with each other and when one doesnt agree with your point of view. The other gets called a liberal or progressive as if they are a cancer.

Shut up

whoa, posted more than a one sentence insult...big improvement.

FOX News is now carrying the banner of Santorum. They have trumpeted that he has 'surged at the right time.' Laugh if you wish, but he is the "anybody but Mitt" choice right now. If he finished in the top 3 in Iowa, he could win South Carolina.

The far right and the Tea Party will get their candidate and the DEMS will be very happy. Extremes cannot win in the General Election. Honestly, even if he finishes 3rd in Iowa behind Ron Paul, he really will be on Romney's heals. Ron Paul is nothing more than a place holder.

Would probalby vote for Santorum before Crazy Ron or the Weird Mormon Robot, but realistically, don't think so.

Santorum has no organization beyond Iowa, no money, he's not even on the ballot in a lot of the upcoming states. He'd have to place really high in Iowa to become a factor, like Huckabee did, and that might just send people scrambling back to Gingrich or another more credible "Not Romney".

God, what a pathetic bunch.

This constant Flavor of the Month silliness is indicative of the weakness of the clown car candidates. Its also indicative of the rw's fear of intelligence and education, or as they like to call it, "elitism".

Its just plain astounding that any one of these people could be considered as the leader of the free world.

Needless to say, I don't include Johnson and possibly Roemer and Huntsman in this - but, Huntsman has said he wants to take the same rights away from Americans that the clown car candidates do.

the people still have time to make up their minds and they still have plenty of choices.

what must suck is the Democrats only have ONE choice and the majority of the people don't feel he should be reelected..

Forum List

Back