Rick Santorum explains sexual predators

He's not going to run too, is he?

With a speech like that, he will probably be drafted by the Republican party!
First of all, I'd like to know how they're going to have debates with all these candidates.

Second, they'll certainly ask him if he stands by these comments.

They, all almost certainly ask the other candidates if they agree.

Wow, this is gonna be interesting.

I don't see there being any republican primary debates, I will be really surprised if they attempt one and if they do not everyone will attend. Early exposure to a national audience will make it much harder for the eventual nominee to walk everything back into moderate territory.

Hmmm ... I thought I had heard they have 6 debates planned.

Hope so. Should be great fun.

:party:

But first, he explains the curse of "out of wedlock children":

"...A majority of children being born out of wedlock today in America are born in families where the father is in the home. But they’re not married,” said Santorum. “So they are born to cohabiting couples. So the majority of children born out of wedlock are born to cohabiting couples...."

Has everyone got that? I suppose that he means that they were born to cohabiting couples, rather than to guys who don't live there.

Anyway, he goes on to explain that guys who don't live there are an even worse, because they father children by lots of different women, which makes them sexual predators. Now, he does not define "sexual predators, but presumably, they are only low income people who father children with multiple mothers, because he says that this is a curse on 'low income America". I guess that being a sexual predator is not a curse on Middle Class America.

Rick Santorum Men Who Father Children With Multiple Women Are Sexual Predators - BuzzFeed News

I suspect that Rick has been spending to much time talking to Palin.

He's just jealous of Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell. LOL!

But first, he explains the curse of "out of wedlock children":

"...A majority of children being born out of wedlock today in America are born in families where the father is in the home. But they’re not married,” said Santorum. “So they are born to cohabiting couples. So the majority of children born out of wedlock are born to cohabiting couples...."

Has everyone got that? I suppose that he means that they were born to cohabiting couples, rather than to guys who don't live there.

Your comment makes no sense.

jwoodie,
Those are not my comments. They are quotes from what RICK said!

Forum List

Back