Rick Perry is the GOPs best bet against Obama

And why is he our best chance? because you say so?

No he doesn't have Romney's baggage. He does have his own.

Personally, I don't think Romney's baggage is that serious. It certainly wasn't in 2008.

Oh and his mormonism isnt baggage.

Yeah...google Perry and Gardasil...you'll be shocked at what he wanted to do to teenage girls.

Heres some of the hits:

Texas orders STD vaccine for all girls - Health - Kids and ...
Feb 3, 2007 – In addition, he ordered that Medicaid offer Gardasil to women ages 19 to 21. Perry, a conservative Christian who opposes abortion and ...
www.msnbc.msn.com/.../texas-governor-orders-std-vaccine-all-girls/ - Cached
►

Mandatory Gardasil in Texas: Perry's motives are a bit Merck-y ...
Feb 7, 2007 – Rick Perry, defending his executive order making Gardasil a mandatory vaccination for young girls going into the sixth grade. ...
www.edrugsearch.com/.../mandatory-gardasil-in-texas-perrys-motives-are-a-bit-merck-y/ - Cached - Similar

Holy #&!#!! Rick Perry's Gardasil EXECUTIVE ORDER, + Merck's Plans ...
Feb 9, 2007 – First, I want to make it clear that last Friday, Rick Perry signed an Executive Order to mandate Gardasil to young girls. ...
Democratic Underground › Discuss - Cached

Physicians, Surgeons, Parents form "Hands Off Our Kids" Coalition ...*
This Will Be My ONLY Thread Regarding The Gardasil Vaccine ...*
More results from democraticunderground.com »
RealClearPolitics - Rick Perry's Gardasil Problem
Jun 4, 2011 – Rick Perry's Gardasil Problem. By Tom Bevan. As first reported by RealClearPolitics, allies of Texas Gov. Rick Perry have begun to quietly ...
www.realclearpolitics.com/.../rick_perrys_gardasil_problem_110089.html - Cached

The People vs. Perry: Fallout of the Texas Gardasil Decision | BlogHer
Feb 5, 2007 – However, Perry (who has strong ties to Gardasil manufacturer Merck) hopes that most parents will see the vaccination as a necessary public ...
www.blogher.com/node/15259 - Cached - Similar

BBCW: Governor Gardasil Rick Perry to Announce He is Running for ...

Hardly a social conservative. And hardly a fiscal conservative too.

Perry has the 3 G's all Repubs love.

God
Guns
and
Giving it right up the ass to poor people.

Which is why I think he sails to the nomination but gets trounced in the General unless 2 things happen, Obama loses due to gaffes or scandal and/or Perry does the improbable and becomes the "hope and change" candidate himself.

Of course - the Obamaites will tie Perry with GW Bush - who seems to look better with each passing year of Obama...........

If that successfully happens--Perry is saddled with Bush....Obama may get 60 percent.

Not with 10% unemployment - the worst economy since the Great Depression............................

McCain was so helped by Bush in 08 that he almost put a hit out on himself.

I know it's a different election but Bush is toxic...very toxic. The last thing anybody is going to want is his endorsement. Might as well have David Duke endorse you while you're at it.

Palin's endorsement will be coveted....Bush's not wanted.

Only 81% of Dems think Obama is doing a good job. I suspect the actual numbers are much lower. How many unemployed Democrats are there? All of them wil vote for Perry.

Get fucking real. All of them are going to vote for Rick Perry.....thanks, I needed that laugh.

That's true. That might just sit home on election day cursing Obama.

It will be hard to energize the base--all incumbents have that problem. Which is why Rove smartly put GOP red meat on the ballots during the 04 election such as gay marriage and the questioning of a patriot's patriotism (while his boy was AWOL from anything that looked like combat).

Your cartoonish view of politics is hilarious though.

Americans are smart people by and large - they aren't going to reward one of the very worst presidents ever with re-election..........................

Hope Perry doesn't do the Hamlet routine - like some of the other GOP cands have done - needs to act and act guickly - and mean it...

Personally, I don't think Romney's baggage is that serious. It certainly wasn't in 2008.

Yeah...google Perry and Gardasil...you'll be shocked at what he wanted to do to teenage girls.

Heres some of the hits:

Feb 3, 2007 – In addition, he ordered that Medicaid offer Gardasil to women ages 19 to 21. Perry, a conservative Christian who opposes abortion and ...
►

Feb 7, 2007 – Rick Perry, defending his executive order making Gardasil a mandatory vaccination for young girls going into the sixth grade. ...
www.edrugsearch.com/.../mandatory-gardasil-in-texas-perrys-motives-are-a-bit-merck-y/ - Cached - Similar

Feb 9, 2007 – First, I want to make it clear that last Friday, Rick Perry signed an Executive Order to mandate Gardasil to young girls. ...

Jun 4, 2011 – Rick Perry's Gardasil Problem. By Tom Bevan. As first reported by RealClearPolitics, allies of Texas Gov. Rick Perry have begun to quietly ...

Feb 5, 2007 – However, Perry (who has strong ties to Gardasil manufacturer Merck) hopes that most parents will see the vaccination as a necessary public ...
The People vs. Perry: Fallout of the Texas Gardasil Decision | BlogHer - Cached - Similar

God
Guns
and

Which is why I think he sails to the nomination but gets trounced in the General unless 2 things happen, Obama loses due to gaffes or scandal and/or Perry does the improbable and becomes the "hope and change" candidate himself.

If he isn't a conservative then why aren't you supporting him?

Heres some of the hits:

►

The People vs. Perry: Fallout of the Texas Gardasil Decision | BlogHer - Cached - Similar

God
Guns
and

I don't think compulsory inoculations of that sort are a good idea...it should be the choice of the parent and the young lady.

Why are YOU supporting him knowing what you know now that he wants your 11 or 12 year old daughter to have to have this injection--FOR CANCER...and everybody else's daughter too. Please tell us that.

If Perry enters the race, he will win the nomination.

He is as conservative as any of the candidates in the Republican field.

He is a successful three term governor, and historically Republicans elect governors.

His state has job growth that exceeds the other 49 states combined.

He is a southerner.

Doesnt have any of Romneys baggage ie Mass Health Care, Morman etc

Hope he runs

Yeah, me too. He seems like such a shoe in. Anyone who advocated seceding from the United States should be a lock to RUN the whole of the United States, right?:cuckoo:

Well, if that's the best the Democrat media pimps have dug up, eh, not so bad...:lol:

Last edited:

Heres some of the hits:

God
Guns
and

I don't think compulsory inoculations of that sort are a good idea...it should be the choice of the parent and the young lady.

Why are YOU supporting him knowing what you know now that he wants your 11 or 12 year old daughter to have to have this injection--FOR CANCER...and everybody else's daughter too. Please tell us that.

Didn't think you wanted any part of that...

Doesnt have any of Romneys baggage ie Mass Health Care, Morman etc

Hope he runs

Yeah, me too. He seems like such a shoe in. Anyone who advocated seceding from the United States should be a lock to RUN the whole of the United States, right?:cuckoo:

Who are you braindead Obama zombies to criticize anyone? Michelle had never once been proud of her country until her hubby was elected..

And Michelle ran for what?

Reagan used to be a Democrat also

Good point and the "Reagan Democrats" voted in droves for him both times in 80 and 84. Giggle...how many "Perry Democrats" do you think will abandon Obama for Rick Perry of all people?

Only 81% of Dems think Obama is doing a good job. I suspect the actual numbers are much lower. How many unemployed Democrats are there? All of them wil vote for Perry.

Hell, if he promises to take Texas out of the Union...we may ALL vote for him.

Who are you braindead Obama zombies to criticize anyone? Michelle had never once been proud of her country until her hubby was elected..

Fattening foods would be my guess...:eusa_whistle:

She has made plenty of political speeches.. she's running around the country at the taxpayers expense suckholing for political contributions...she's well qualified for insults and inconsistencies...don't you think?

Fattening foods would be my guess...:eusa_whistle:

She has made plenty of political speeches.. she's running around the country at the taxpayers expense suckholing for political contributions...she's well qualified for insults and inconsistencies...don't you think?

Forum List

Back