Rick Perry is the GOPs best bet against Obama

Doesnt have any of Romneys baggage ie Mass Health Care, Morman etc

Hope he runs

Yeah, me too. He seems like such a shoe in. Anyone who advocated seceding from the United States should be a lock to RUN the whole of the United States, right?:cuckoo:

Who are you braindead Obama zombies to criticize anyone? Michelle had never once been proud of her country until her hubby was elected..

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Hope he runs

Yeah, me too. He seems like such a shoe in. Anyone who advocated seceding from the United States should be a lock to RUN the whole of the United States, right?:cuckoo:

C'mon...he wasn't taken out of context but he wasn't serious either. I think he sails to the nomination but he isn't a shoo-in against Obama; Perry used to be a Democrat....that in and of itself may be the kiss of death for a lot of the GOP.

Hope he runs

Not cuckoo.

I'm torn. As much as I like Perry and even Christie, in my heart they need to stay where they are as State governors/advocates. Perry, I believe, has run out his term as Governor.

If he decides to run, he will suck the air out of the room of all the rest.

Imagine a POTUS that believes in the 10th Amendment!!!! :clap2:

You really should read the federalist/anti-federalist papers. If you did, you would see that secession is not a 'bad word'...the founders allowed for it and assumed it would come to that.

Sadly, the elite professors aren't teaching original intent anymore, so we that believe in individual freedoms/power are STILL fighting the battle against the g'mint educated ignorant.

Hope he runs

C'mon...he wasn't taken out of context but he wasn't serious either. I think he sails to the nomination but he isn't a shoo-in against Obama; Perry used to be a Democrat....that in and of itself may be the kiss of death for a lot of the GOP.

Reagan used to be a Democrat also

Good point and the "Reagan Democrats" voted in droves for him both times in 80 and 84. Giggle...how many "Perry Democrats" do you think will abandon Obama for Rick Perry of all people?

Hope he runs

What do you mean by he wasn't serious?

In the wildest dreams Mr. Perry has ever had...none of them involved Texas leaving the union.

In the wildest dreams Mr. Perry has ever had...none of them involved Texas leaving the union.

So he lied about it? Okay, I can see that.

Good point and the "Reagan Democrats" voted in droves for him both times in 80 and 84. Giggle...how many "Perry Democrats" do you think will abandon Obama for Rick Perry of all people?

Only 81% of Dems think Obama is doing a good job. I suspect the actual numbers are much lower. How many unemployed Democrats are there? All of them wil vote for Perry.

Only 81% of Dems think Obama is doing a good job. I suspect the actual numbers are much lower. How many unemployed Democrats are there? All of them wil vote for Perry.

Get fucking real. All of them are going to vote for Rick Perry.....thanks, I needed that laugh.

Of course - the Obamaites will tie Perry with GW Bush - who seems to look better with each passing year of Obama...........

And why is he our best chance? because you say so?

No he doesn't have Romney's baggage. He does have his own.

Personally, I don't think Romney's baggage is that serious. It certainly wasn't in 2008.

Oh and his mormonism isnt baggage.

I agree...a demonstration of saber noise.

Get fucking real. All of them are going to vote for Rick Perry.....thanks, I needed that laugh.

That's true. That might just sit home on election day cursing Obama.

Forum List

Back