Rick Perry is the GOPs best bet against Obama

Rick Perry was Algore's campaign manager. Just because he wears a cowboy hat and shoots guns, that doesn't mean he's a conservative.

Oh and by the way, Obama the Warmongering Dick Tater needs to be impeached.

That is a lie. Perry was not Gore's campaign manager. Donna Brazile was.

Perry would beat Obama, but I'm not sure he has what it takes to undo the damage Obama has done.

Sure, he'll have a GOP legislature, but this is the same GOP that promised to return to 2008 spending levels, and what we got was a compromose that was a less than 1 billion dollar spending cut.

Reagan had to go over the heads of congress and speak directly to the American people to get his economic policy implemented in 1981. Whoever wins in 2012 will need to do the same thing. Otherwise, the GOP (which historicly has prefered to be non-confrontational) simply want make the hard choices required to get the country back on track or to undo Obama's programs.

I just don't see Perry as the guy that can lead the country and drag along a bunch of GOP politicians who will be fighting, kicking, and screaming the entire way.

Rick Perry was Algore's campaign manager. Just because he wears a cowboy hat and shoots guns, that doesn't mean he's a conservative.

Oh and by the way, Obama the Warmongering Dick Tater needs to be impeached.

That is a lie. Perry was not Gore's campaign manager. Donna Brazile was.

State Campaign manager...for Texas:

Perry didn't — and couldn't — dispute Medina's reminder that he was once a Democrat. Perry, whose father was repeatedly elected as a Democrat to the Haskell County Commission, won his first election, to the Texas House in 1984, as a Democrat. He won re-election in 1986 and 1988 before switching parties to challenge Democratic Agricultural Commissioner Jim Hightower in 1990 — a race that Perry won in an upset.

In the debate, Perry didn't answer Medina's charge that he was Gore's campaign manager.

In fact, according to news accounts and Perry's campaign, Perry served as Gore's Texas campaign chairman in 1988.

What brought Perry to pitch in for Gore, whose candidacy washed out after he failed to do well outside his native South?

According to news reports at the time, many conservative Texas Democrats put stock in Gore’s campaign, among them former Gov. Dolph Briscoe and then-House Speaker Gib Lewis, who flew to Washington to endorse Gore.

Souce:
PolitiFact Texas | Debra Medina claims Rick Perry was a Democrat and Al Gore's campaign manager

You sure do like this guy...even though you don't seem to know shit about him and how he wants to force your daughter to get a shot when she turns 11...to prevent STDs...unheard of.

Third world, you say? You mean like this place?
reliques_01.jpg

Detroit-Michigan.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hhJ_49leBw]YouTube - ‪Detroit in RUINS! (Crowder goes Ghetto)‬‏[/ame]

Oh yeah. That's Democratically-controlled Detroit. Not Texas.
Here's Texas.
austin_texas_2.jpg

Austin...I know people in Texas who want to dump Austin...they say it's too liberal.

On Sunday, Gov. Perry traveled to Colorado to speak at a shadowy conservative gathering hosted by the Koch brothers.
Perry spokesman Mark Miner described the Colorado summit as a "private gathering of business leaders". The guest list was kept secret and organizers wouldn't say where the four-day retreat was held beyond describing it as in the general vicinity of Vail.

"It's not entirely clear how Perry got to Colorado, but a plane owned by aircraft dealer Goldsmith Team LLC flew from Aspen to Georgetown on Sunday, flight records show," the Austin American-Statesman's Jason Embry reports. Goldsmith Team LLC made more than $25,000 worth of in-kind contributions to Perry's 2010 re-election campaign.

This is how Rick Perry operates. He owes huge favors to the corporate interests that fund his campaigns. It makes complete sense that these corporate overlords want to check in to remind Perry who he really works for. And Perry heeds their call like an obedient dog.

Burnt Orange Report: Perry's All Koch-ed Up

reliques_01.jpg

Detroit-Michigan.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hhJ_49leBw]YouTube - ‪Detroit in RUINS! (Crowder goes Ghetto)‬‏[/ame]

Here's Texas.
austin_texas_2.jpg

Austin...I know people in Texas who want to dump Austin...they say it's too liberal.

Its not that bad at all. Rabbi never leaves his living room so he only knows what Fox news and www.infowars feeds him. Folks who live in Austin love Austin and keep it clean and beautiful. I highly recommend a visit. 6th street at night, Guadeloupe during the day.

reliques_01.jpg

Detroit-Michigan.jpg

Here's Texas.
austin_texas_2.jpg

Very nice. Do you want a cookie?

reliques_01.jpg

Detroit-Michigan.jpg

YouTube - ‪Detroit in RUINS! (Crowder goes Ghetto)‬‏

Here's Texas.
austin_texas_2.jpg

Very nice. Do you want a cookie?

I have some excellent chocolate chip cookies with walnuts....but thanks for asking.

I want a "Run Rick Run" BUTTON !!!!! I just can't wait to see how PMS-NBC covers his massive rallys( assuming he runs) they will do the same shit they did the the Ed Schultz rally vs the Glenn Beck rally. I am still laughing at the 456 people who showed up to see Ed Schultz and pooped on the lawns cause the restrooms were too long of a walk.

I want a "Run Rick Run" BUTTON !!!!! I just can't wait to see how PMS-NBC covers his massive rallys( assuming he runs) they will do the same shit they did the the Ed Schultz rally vs the Glenn Beck rally. I am still laughing at the 456 people who showed up to see Ed Schultz and pooped on the lawns cause the restrooms were too long of a walk.

You sound as bitter as a spurned lover.

You sound as bitter as a spurned lover.

I think it's actually called Schadenfreude.
But you have more experience with bitterness and spurned lovers than I do.

Doesnt have any of Romneys baggage ie Mass Health Care, Morman etc

Hope he runs

Still one of my faves.

Especially since the fool who started this thread is now going on and on about how easy Romney should have it against Obama.

great bump.

If only these people had enough self-respect to be embarassed by their stupidity.

I agree great bringing this thread back to see all the hypocritical right wing pieces of shit quickly jumping ship to willard like good sheep.

Hope he runs

Still one of my faves.

Especially since the fool who started this thread is now going on and on about how easy Romney should have it against Obama.

great bump.

If only these people had enough self-respect to be embarassed by their stupidity.

Yes great bump . It's funny as hell watching them run around defending Romney

when he was the last one they wanted so now he is fucking Ronnie raygun

comedy gold

Hope he runs

Still one of my faves.

great bump.

Thanks...theres plenty of hypocrisy to go around and there are plenty more threads just like this one.

Amazing how Romney's "baggage" has suddenly disappeared, is it not?

Forum List

Back