Rick Perry is the GOPs best bet against Obama

Rick Perry? Isn't he the guy that called for three days of praying for rain as a way to combat increased wildfires?

Prayer instead of actually doing something? Hmm. Not for me.

Rick Perry will do best against Obama? Who cares.

Too bad Rick Perry and Obama are best buds as members of the BILDERBERG GROUP. A group which has a unified agenda meaning that Perry and Obama are taking orders from the same people.

Rick Perry? Isn't he the guy that called for three days of praying for rain as a way to combat increased wildfires?

praying in addition to fighting the fires with all the available resources, what is wrong with asking people who otherwise can't help to pray?

Last edited:
Rick Perry will do best against Obama? Who cares.

Too bad Rick Perry and Obama are best buds as members of the BILDERBERG GROUP. A group which has a unified agenda meaning that Perry and Obama are taking orders from the same people.

They're both just pawns of the Pope and Mossad. But shush, don't say anything. They're listening.

Wow, what a horrible man.. He actually turned to God and asked others to storm heaven with him. Secondly, stop all of your lying.. every thread you go in to, YOU LIE.. IT'S NEVER ENDING WITH YOU. You're going to be known as nothing more than a liar here. Perry has done everything possible that a Governor can do in regard to the fires.. I'm really sick of your BLATANT LIES..

Wow, what a horrible man.. He actually turned to God and asked others to storm heaven with him. Secondly, stop all of your lying.. every thread you go in to, YOU LIE.. IT'S NEVER ENDING WITH YOU. You're going to be known as nothing more than a liar here. Perry has done everything possible that a Governor can do in regard to the fires.. I'm really sick of your BLATANT LIES..

First you acknowledge that he is telling the truth about the prayer thing...then you call him a liar....which is it?

First you acknowledge that he is telling the truth about the prayer thing...then you call him a liar....which is it?

Both. But you'd have to be able to read to figure that out.

As usual you're nothing but a troll.. Your liberal propaganda works on NO ONE but liberal zombies.. save it.

I think I asked the question first.
If Rick Perry isn't a conservative then why are you so opposed to him?

And I know I answered it; I don't want compulsory injections for 11 and 12 year old girls.

Now, how about YOU answer the question; why do you support him if he wants the government to be THAT invasive...forcing 11 and 12 year old girls to get inoculations?

So you're in favor of less gov't regulation and intrusion? Why aren't you a Republican?
I like Perry. That doesnt mean I support every single decision he ever made. If I waited for a candidate who agreed with me 100% of the time I would never vote.

I guess that means Perry is a Democrat (again)? he he he.

Nice to see you are flexible when it comes to the government forcing you to drag your daughter to the doctor to get a shot guarding against STDs...and to imagine...she's not even in middle school yet. Thanks to Obamacare, more GOP stalwarts can afford to get their little girls this government mandated inoculation. I'm sure there will be no side effects.

So what is it you like about Perry?

His feelings on abortion? He wants women to get a sonogram before it can be done...more government intervention into the lives of American women.

Rick Perry on the Issues

His feelings on civil rights? He supports an amendment banning same sex marriage. Another intervention into the lives of Americans by the government.

Rick Perry on the Issues

Good to see you're flexible on government intervention...when certain politicians want to do it. Maybe the GOP isn't as full of ideologues as first thought.

And I know I answered it; I don't want compulsory injections for 11 and 12 year old girls.

Now, how about YOU answer the question; why do you support him if he wants the government to be THAT invasive...forcing 11 and 12 year old girls to get inoculations?

So you're in favor of less gov't regulation and intrusion? Why aren't you a Republican?
I like Perry. That doesnt mean I support every single decision he ever made. If I waited for a candidate who agreed with me 100% of the time I would never vote.

Nice to see you are flexible when it comes to the government forcing you to drag your daughter to the doctor to get a shot guarding against STDs...and to imagine...she's not even in middle school yet. Thanks to Obamacare, more GOP stalwarts can afford to get their little girls this government mandated inoculation. I'm sure there will be no side effects.

His feelings on abortion? He wants women to get a sonogram before it can be done...more government intervention into the lives of American women.

Rick Perry on the Issues

His feelings on civil rights? He supports an amendment banning same sex marriage. Another intervention into the lives of Americans by the government.

Rick Perry on the Issues

Good to see you're flexible on government intervention...when certain politicians want to do it. Maybe the GOP isn't as full of ideologues as first thought.

Ah yes... Obamacare.. no government intervention in your life there....:lol::lol:

Rick Perry on the Issues

Rick Perry on the Issues

Ah yes... Obamacare.. no government intervention in your life there....:lol::lol:

As far as I know...No plank of Obama care forces your 11 year old daughter to get inoculated against STD's. Perrycare does.

What Obamacare does do is force you to get insurance (blatantly unconstitutional if you ask me), force insurance companies to overlook PEC's, force insurance companies to take your son or daughter up to age of 26 on your insurance if you want; and close the medicare donut hole. I remember all of that; but forcing your daughter to get injected against STDs whether she is sexually active or not? I don't think that was in Obamacare.

Dontbestupid is being fairly dishonest in the way he portray's Rick Perry's call to prayer. The way he types it is to say "Rick Perry said forget actually fighting the fires just pray for rain and it will be ok" When in reality Rick Perry was using all available resources to fight the fires and then, in addition, asked people to pray.

Thats why he was calling DontBeStupid a liar in my opinion.

And instead of calling Bodecea names just explain to her what you mean ;).

Gin....I concur........only seen him speak a couple of times but his level of charisma schools the other GOP candidates. He's got a record of accomplishments miles long......the exact thing Obama did not. Americans are going to be thinking of that when they go to the polls next year, "Shit.....we gave a shot to a guy with zero experience but long on hope and look what we got?"

Gin....I concur........only seen him speak a couple of times but his level of charisma schools the other GOP candidates. He's got a record of accomplishments miles long......the exact thing Obama did not. Americans are going to be thinking of that when they go to the polls next year, "Shit.....we gave a shot to a guy with zero experience but long on hope and look what we got?"

Rick Perry has definite charisma. You've just got to like the man.
Besides, he despatched a coyote with a little .380 pistol. How kewl is that?

Forum List

Back