Rick Perry , energy secretary , in charge of our nuclear supplies

I have no doubt that Mr Perry will do a fine job as Secretary of Energy. ...... :thup: ... :cool:

We had no nominee qualified to run America in the last election.

Well, Hillary certainly was not Constitutionally eligible, anyways. Her crimes should have disqualified her.

List them and back them up and do not use Clinton Cash.

STFU

I guess you can't hey.

I'm not gonna argue with truth deniers. You can say what you want. But if you come at me with something so stupid as Hillary is not corrupt, you might as well be saying "I'm a buttfucking liar."

If all you can do is spout shyte you cannot support I would get used to the sound of "you're a buttfucking liar".

The US sold N Korea nuclear reactors from a company Don Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of. A mere two years before N Korea was placed on an “axis of evil" list. Under a plan first floated during the Clinton administration. And Bush ponied up US taxpayers funding to complete the deal. I feel pity for partisanshitheads, such a clueless emotional lot.

None of this stuff is new.
Three Presidencies later, "it is Bush's fault"?

I have no doubt that Mr Perry will do a fine job as Secretary of Energy. ...... :thup: ... :cool:

Well, Hillary certainly was not Constitutionally eligible, anyways. Her crimes should have disqualified her.

STFU

I guess you can't hey.

I'm not gonna argue with truth deniers. You can say what you want. But if you come at me with something so stupid as Hillary is not corrupt, you might as well be saying "I'm a buttfucking liar."
We all knew you were a liar. You can probably keep the 'buttfucking' admission to yourself though.

Put a cork in it. I wasn't even talking to your sorry ass.

STFU
That's what I expected, nada, zilch, zip, auf Null setzen .

You're right. You should expect that. I don't indulge people who support criminals.

You couldn't even back up your own point, you scuttled away son. You had nothing.

It's not my job to indulge your hackery. And your come ons will get you nowhere.

STFU

I guess you can't hey.

We all knew you were a liar. You can probably keep the 'buttfucking' admission to yourself though.

Put a cork in it. I wasn't even talking to your sorry ass.
Seems you can't even post without mentioning a butt. You're far deep in that closet, huh?

Obama gave our Uranium to Russia
No he didn't and neither did Clinton.
I understand how you can be ignorant, it is not reported on CNN
Hillary-Putin Uranium Deal: How Long Will Media Ignore It?
Most American voters looking toward November would probably be interested in learning about Hillary Clinton’s prime role in delivering one-fifth of America’s uranium production to Vladimir Putin’s Russia. As this matter is critically relevant to our national security, as well as America’s energy security, voters would probably appreciate learning about it before they cast their ballot for the next Oval Office occupant. However, most Americans probably have never even heard about Bill and Hillary Clinton’s ties to the Uranium One-Rosatom-Frank Giustra scandal, through the couple’s corruption-troubled Clinton Foundation, and Hillary’s official dealings while serving as President Obama’s secretary of state.
The facts behind Trump’s repeated claim about Hillary Clinton’s role in the Russian uranium deal

Also you now have play to pay on steroids going up right under your nose. You have been duped by a charlatan, AKA trump.

The US sold N Korea nuclear reactors from a company Don Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of. A mere two years before N Korea was placed on an “axis of evil" list. Under a plan first floated during the Clinton administration. And Bush ponied up US taxpayers funding to complete the deal. I feel pity for partisanshitheads, such a clueless emotional lot.

None of this stuff is new.
Three Presidencies later, "it is Bush's fault"?

Not at all, but I can see why you feel the need to portray that as my argument. This is how your system operates and it is utterly bipartisan.

STFU

You're right. You should expect that. I don't indulge people who support criminals.

You couldn't even back up your own point, you scuttled away son. You had nothing.

It's not my job to indulge your hackery. And your come ons will get you nowhere.

Zero, you had nothing but a slogan to repeat.

For Sale, The United States of America, make down payment at clintonfoundation.org

Memo sheds new light on Clinton-Russia uranium scandal

The deal with Kazakhstan made Giustra’s company, Uranium One, a major player. It proceeded to buy large amounts of holdings in the United States, and became an attractive target for Russia. A Russian company made a hugely attractive offer to purchase the company. Uranium One agreed to the purchase.

The deal required approval by the U.S. government, including by the Secretary of State — Hillary Clinton. During the period when the deal with Russia was under consideration, the Clinton Foundation reportedly $2.6 million from Uranium One. Its contributions were not disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Hillary had reached with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors.

For Sale, The United States of America, make down payment at clintonfoundation.org

Memo sheds new light on Clinton-Russia uranium scandal

The deal with Kazakhstan made Giustra’s company, Uranium One, a major player. It proceeded to buy large amounts of holdings in the United States, and became an attractive target for Russia. A Russian company made a hugely attractive offer to purchase the company. Uranium One agreed to the purchase.

The deal required approval by the U.S. government, including by the Secretary of State — Hillary Clinton. During the period when the deal with Russia was under consideration, the Clinton Foundation reportedly $2.6 million from Uranium One. Its contributions were not disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Hillary had reached with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors.

If you think the selling of america just occurred or has any partisanshit to it you're sadly behind objective reality.

STFU

I guess you can't hey.

If all you can do is spout shyte you cannot support I would get used to the sound of "you're a buttfucking liar".

Oh, I'm sure it rolls right off your pathological ass. Just making sure we're clear that I won't be indulging losers such as you.

Call it what you want. When you're ready to be honest and admit that Hillary is a scoundrel, then we'll proceed. Short of that, I have no great use for truth deniers.

STFU

I guess you can't hey.

Oh, I'm sure it rolls right off your pathological ass. Just making sure we're clear that I won't be indulging losers such as you.
You could not list one, not one.

Call it what you want. When you're ready to be honest and admit that Hillary is a scoundrel, then we'll proceed. Short of that, I have no great use for truth deniers.

Bwa ha ha ha, I've said that all along chump, you’re just too emotionally jacked up to get it. Hillary is a scoundrel and a crook and I never supported her in anyway. But objective reality is still objective reality and only partisanshitheads get tripped up like this.

I guess you can't hey.

I already told you that your cheap come-ons will have no effect. When you're ready to admit that Hillary is a criminal, we will proceed. Otherwise, I don't care about engaging the crime boss's asinine minions.

Bwa ha ha ha, I've said that all along chump, you’re just too emotionally jacked up to get it. Hillary is a scoundrel and a crook and I never supported her in anyway. But objective reality is still objective reality and only partisanshitheads get tripped up like this.

If you said it all along, you shouldn't have been insisting that I back up the point, moron.

I guess you can't hey.

I already told you that your cheap come-ons will have no effect. When you're ready to admit that Hillary is a criminal, we will proceed. Otherwise, I don't care about engaging the crime boss's asinine minions.
You really aren't worth the effort son, flame on, good day. Already repeatedly voiced opposition to Hilary and your childish demands for more are just silly. You can't even list her offenses.

If you said it all along, you shouldn't have been insisting that I back up the point, moron.
Oh the irony. So you're here looking for backup singers.

Oh the irony. So you're here looking for backup singers.

There is no irony; just your own stupidity. If you said Hillary was corrupt "all along," then you have no fucking need to be pressing me on the matter. Well, I guess there is irony. The irony is that you're that stupid or perhaps that you want to pretend that I have taken an ironic route on my own accord.

You really aren't worth the effort son, flame on, good day. Already repeatedly voiced opposition to Hilary and your childish demands for more are just silly. You can't even list her offenses.

If she's corrupt and you and I both know it, then there's no need for me to give you a list of offenses. Are you this fucking lame to not get that? What the fuck are you trying to prove? That you're wrong? You deserve to be flamed if you're that damn dense.

Forum List

Back