Rick Perry , energy secretary , in charge of our nuclear supplies

It's Reality America, what were we expecting.

Not much. Trump has already surpassed my expectations.
Say no more.....

btw....are you an Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbecile, Gats?

I don't know what you're meandering about; and I frankly don't care, scrub.
I bet you don't......

Let me try it a different way....

Were you gushing like this in January 2001?

How did that work out for us?

Say no more.....

I bet you don't......

You're right, Trump is just this season's hope and change flavor.

He thought it was about oil, and at one time wanted to cut out the energy secretary position.

Rick Perry...

The Joker's in charge of Arkham now

First off, congratulations on your promotion.

Secondly, better Arkham than America

True. I don't think I'm qualified to run America. Of course, that didn't stop Trump but whatevs.

We had no nominee qualified to run America in the last election.

Well, Hillary certainly was not Constitutionally eligible, anyways. Her crimes should have disqualified her.

We still haven't seen Trump's real, long form birth certificate

Now you have to admit that man can dance , is that the Matador Dance . He should not give up dancing , he is a natural. Everyone has something good they are good at and dancing seems to be his.

Rick Perry...

True. I don't think I'm qualified to run America. Of course, that didn't stop Trump but whatevs.

Well, Hillary certainly was not Constitutionally eligible, anyways. Her crimes should have disqualified her.
Did he claim to be Kenyan, or any other nationality?

He thought it was about oil, and at one time wanted to cut out the energy secretary position.

Rick Perry...

List them and back them up and do not use Clinton Cash.

Rick Perry...

STFU

Rick Perry...

Whatever.

Say no more.....

I bet you don't......

How did 09 work out for us? Trump is doing a great job of making the system work for us again.

STFU
That's what I expected, nada, zilch, zip, auf Null setzen .

I have no doubt that Mr Perry will do a fine job as Secretary of Energy. ...... :thup: ... :cool:

STFU

I guess you can't hey.

Obama gave our Uranium to Russia
No he didn't and neither did Clinton.
I understand how you can be ignorant, it is not reported on CNN
Hillary-Putin Uranium Deal: How Long Will Media Ignore It?
Most American voters looking toward November would probably be interested in learning about Hillary Clinton’s prime role in delivering one-fifth of America’s uranium production to Vladimir Putin’s Russia. As this matter is critically relevant to our national security, as well as America’s energy security, voters would probably appreciate learning about it before they cast their ballot for the next Oval Office occupant. However, most Americans probably have never even heard about Bill and Hillary Clinton’s ties to the Uranium One-Rosatom-Frank Giustra scandal, through the couple’s corruption-troubled Clinton Foundation, and Hillary’s official dealings while serving as President Obama’s secretary of state.

Say no more.....

I bet you don't......

How did 09 work out for us? Trump is doing a great job of making the system work for us again.
Is it OK if I forgo Bold Assertion in favor of

jpg

?

I'd say that, from the looks of it, my vote in 2008 was a good one...

wanna see what "bad" looks like?

Obama gave our Uranium to Russia
No he didn't and neither did Clinton.
I understand how you can be ignorant, it is not reported on CNN
Hillary-Putin Uranium Deal: How Long Will Media Ignore It?
Most American voters looking toward November would probably be interested in learning about Hillary Clinton’s prime role in delivering one-fifth of America’s uranium production to Vladimir Putin’s Russia. As this matter is critically relevant to our national security, as well as America’s energy security, voters would probably appreciate learning about it before they cast their ballot for the next Oval Office occupant. However, most Americans probably have never even heard about Bill and Hillary Clinton’s ties to the Uranium One-Rosatom-Frank Giustra scandal, through the couple’s corruption-troubled Clinton Foundation, and Hillary’s official dealings while serving as President Obama’s secretary of state.

The US sold N Korea nuclear reactors from a company Don Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of. A mere two years before N Korea was placed on an “axis of evil" list. Under a plan first floated during the Clinton administration. And Bush ponied up US taxpayers funding to complete the deal. I feel pity for partisanshitheads, such a clueless emotional lot.

None of this stuff is new.

I have no doubt that Mr Perry will do a fine job as Secretary of Energy. ...... :thup: ... :cool:

STFU

I guess you can't hey.

I'm not gonna argue with truth deniers. You can say what you want. But if you come at me with something so stupid as Hillary is not corrupt, you might as well be saying "I'm a buttfucking liar."

STFU

You're right. You should expect that. I don't indulge people who support criminals; actually, not just support, but who blatantly lie to my fucking face. I don't play that shit.

STFU

I guess you can't hey.

I'm not gonna argue with truth deniers. You can say what you want. But if you come at me with something so stupid as Hillary is not corrupt, you might as well be saying "I'm a buttfucking liar."
We all knew you were a liar. You can probably keep the 'buttfucking' admission to yourself though.

STFU

You're right. You should expect that. I don't indulge people who support criminals.

You couldn't even back up your own point, you scuttled away son. You had nothing.

Forum List

Back