Rick Perry: Debunking the lie.

You liberals will have to do better than this nonsense if you expect your man Obama to win in 2012.

Lord knows he can't win on his record.

Oh yea????

Obama is going to kick Perrys butt all the way back to Mexico

Perry may not be the nominee you dumbass!

Again you idiots wil have to do a hell of a lot better smearing the opposition if you want your numbnutted president to win re-election.

Smear the opposition?

All they have to do is let Perry open his mouth

Man, these Obamabots sure have a major hard-on for Perry.

We definitely know who they fear most these days. And it comes as no surprise that it's Perry.....Perry has a strong economic record. Perry has a successful record to run on, regarding the one issue that WILL decide the election. ......Obama has nothing but failure. His economic record is one of disaster. He can't run on it, the Obamabots know it so, all they can do is baselessy attack, while their beloved Obama further crashes and burns.

I find it quite entertaining listening to these idiots. And as Obama's demise inches closer by the day, the more enertaining these cartoon characters will become.

Our deepest concern, however, lies in the fact that funding for this event appears to come from the American Family Association, an organization labeled a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Oh my god, the SLPC doesn't like them? Well fuck...

ROFL

Dude, anyone with brains above retard level takes those on the SLPC hit list as an endorsement.

Last thing I want to do is vote for anyone the KKK or the SLPC (assuming they are actually different organizations) actually likes...

Our deepest concern, however, lies in the fact that funding for this event appears to come from the American Family Association, an organization labeled a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Oh my god, the SLPC doesn't like them? Well fuck...

ROFL

Dude, anyone with brains above retard level takes those on the SLPC hit list as an endorsement.

Last thing I want to do is vote for anyone the KKK or the SLPC (assuming they are actually different organizations) actually likes...
No shit!

Get back to me when Perry writes a book expressing his deep love of Communist and Marxist dirtbags or, it's revealed he spent twenty years in the pews of a racist church, whose racist preacher he considers "like a father to me". Or, it's revealed that he launched his career in the home of a well known terrorist who states he wishes he'd done more to try and kill americans or, his wife makes some stupid remark about never being proud of her country.

Until; then, I'll just watch the Obamabot loons chuck useless garbage at the wall, and will continue to be highly entertained by the scared lil' buggers!

Last edited:
Man, these Obamabots sure have a major hard-on for Perry.

We definitely know who they fear most these days. And it comes as no surprise that it's Perry.....Perry has a strong economic record. Perry has a successful record to run on, regarding the one issue that WILL decide the election. ......Obama has nothing but failure. His economic record is one of disaster. He can't run on it, the Obamabots know it so, all they can do is baselessy attack, while their beloved Obama further crashes and burns.

I find it quite entertaining listening to these idiots. And as Obama's demise inches closer by the day, the more enertaining these cartoon characters will become.

I thought we feared Palin?

No, no....it was Trump
No, I think it was Gingrich
Nope, it is Bachmann that is feared
No, wait.....Republicans now have a black candidate...we fear Cain

Boy, just what the country needs, a Texas governor that thinks secession is an option, food safety, minimum wages, bans on child labor, environmental protection and Medicare are unconstitutional. Couple that with his stand on global warming and evolution and we have a candidate that will really fire up the democrats.

yup, and people are fleeing, they lost how many congressional seats? what a hell hole....

Treasonous? Maybe hyperbole...maybe not, it depends on how QE1, QE2 & QE3 (if it is enacted) affect inflation.

Really? What does the inflation rate have to be for Bernanke to be guilty of treason? Is that higher than it needs to be in order for him to be "treat[ed] pretty ugly"?

In a related question, how absurd, infantile, and embarrassing does a Perry gaffe have to be before you'll peek over the precipice and think "hmm, I probably shouldn't follow him over the cliff"?

qe3 will be nothing but politics, get over it.

Besides, Obama only has 1 suspicious association with lunatic preachers.

Rick Perry has SEVERAL. Check out who was at his prayer rally the week before he announced.

Oh please, don't tell us we got another of those guys who believes in the invisible man in the sky, rolls and flops all over the floor like a fish out of water, and talks gibberish. Hmmm, he does talk gibberish!!!:eek:

Last edited:
This is it. This is what they've got.
Lies.gif

It's gonna be a tough year to be a liberal.
titanic.gif

At least Perry can claim foreign policy experience....

He can see Mexico from his house

But can he skin a Moose?

But can he skin a Moose?

He has more foreign policy experience than Obama does now. At least Perry knows not to talk when the band plays God Save the Queen.
If that moose is named Obama, he will skin it clean.

Lies.gif

titanic.gif

You have to underatnd Missourian, they HATE not just Perry but what he has done or will do. And they hate most all the fact that people would if given a chance prefer to do bus. in Texas or some other right to work red state then the rambling wrecks of other states whom dispense the gov. manna…… kowtow to unions etc etc …

And, heres the kicker; it burns their ass that people don’t feel the way they do, take greenbeard, I always thought he was a bloodless gov. drone, but he has a heart and the one thing his heart hates most of all is anyone who doesn’t buy the nanny state rap, if Texas provided less in the way of safety net or living standards and people choose to stay or go there, to them that’s an anathema, they cannot even wrap their heads around the fact that people would rather suffer a bit to go it alone, stand on their own 2 feet come hell or high water, to be left alone by the nanny state then accept the strings attached manna….

In their feeble minds they will run around and tell anyone that will listen, “don’t you understand this guy is evil he wants you to work and do it on your own, how can you buy that”!!!!”You need to be coddled and fed gov. cheese….”!!!!

Its a bitch when people don't act like the blocks of wood they would prefer them to and just swallow the progressive line.

But can he skin a Moose?

He has more foreign policy experience than Obama does now. At least Perry knows not to talk when the band plays God Save the Queen.

Yes, I guess to conservatives, being leader of the free world does not count much for foreign policy experience.

Not bad for a "Community organizer"

But can he skin a Moose?

Yes, I guess to conservatives, being leader of the free world does not count much for foreign policy experience.

Not bad for a "Community organizer"

Obama isn't the leader of anything. He is the follower of Pelosi, Reid, the French, Acorn, SEIU, Ayers, and Marx.

Lies.gif

titanic.gif

You have to underatnd Missourian, they HATE not just Perry but what he has done or will do. And they hate most all the fact that people would if given a chance prefer to do bus. in Texas or some other right to work red state then the rambling wrecks of other states whom dispense the gov. manna…… kowtow to unions etc etc …

And, heres the kicker; it burns their ass that people don’t feel the way they do, take greenbeard, I always thought he was a bloodless gov. drone, but he has a heart and the one thing his heart hates most of all is anyone who doesn’t buy the nanny state rap, if Texas provided less in the way of safety net or living standards and people choose to stay or go there, to them that’s an anathema, they cannot even wrap their heads around the fact that people would rather suffer a bit to go it alone, stand on their own 2 feet come hell or high water, to be left alone by the nanny state then accept the strings attached manna….

In their feeble minds they will run around and tell anyone that will listen, “don’t you understand this guy is evil he wants you to work and do it on your own, how can you buy that”!!!!”You need to be coddled and fed gov. cheese….”!!!!

Its a bitch when people don't act like the blocks of wood they would prefer them to and just swallow the progressive line.

That's it. For all the yammering of Progressives that they are for the working man, the working man ain't having any of it. This drives them nuts. Their explanations are:
1) The working man is too stupid to know what's good for him.
2) The working man is suffering from ignorance as to his own miserable condition
3) The working man is being used by those rich millionaires and billionaires in the GOP, like Warren Buffet and Bill Gates. (wait a minute!).

Rick Perry obviously hates America and hates Americans

To think that any true American would not put secessionists in their place at every opportunity is disgraceful.

tumblr_lq6h4qVEQl1qf1kero1_400.jpg

Forum List

Back