richest families in America all inherited it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gives a fuck bed wetter?

It isn't YOUR MONEY, and I don't know who the fuck you think you are concerning how anyone gets their money provided it wasn't stolen!!!

Hell for that matter your moonbat messiah has squandered more money than generations can produce, with nothing to show for it, but that doesn't bother you does it dipshit?

It isn't YOUR MONEY, and I don't know who the fuck you think you are concerning how anyone gets their money provided it wasn't stolen!!!

Hell for that matter your moonbat messiah has squandered more money than generations can produce, with nothing to show for it, but that doesn't bother you does it dipshit?

Geeee another bitter white guy :eek:

This class warfare must cease. No more demonizing the wealthy who are more than paying their share. They are the creators, you losers.

Geeee another bitter white guy :eek:

Geee... another retarded fucking bed wetter...:cuckoo:

So if you work hard, sacrifice and do the right thing, and as a result you become successful, we sure as hell don't want to hear about you. You didn't build that, you didn't earn that, it was given to you, you cheated for it, you stepped on someone to get it, it ain't yours, we hate you, roads 'n bridges 'n stuff.

Okay, I think we're all on the same page now.

Inheritence is implied when the metric itself is family wealth. As dumb post go, I'll give ya... I've seen dumber. Congrats.

From the article...
Unlike our flagship Forbes 400 list of America's richest and our World Billionaires ranks, which focus on individual or nuclear-family wealth, America's Richest Families includes multigenerational families of all sizes, ranging from just 2 brothers to the 3,500 members of the Du Pont clan.

It's actually an interesting read.

For the record though. There is nothing wrong with inheritence qua inheritence and there is certainly nothing wrong with wealth qua wealth.

Last edited:

So if you work hard, sacrifice and do the right thing, and as a result you become successful, we sure as hell don't want to hear about you. You didn't build that, you didn't earn that, it was given to you, you cheated for it, you stepped on someone to get it, it ain't yours, we hate you, roads 'n bridges 'n stuff.

Okay, I think we're all on the same page now.

Nope. That is you saying those things. Again.

This class warfare must cease. No more demonizing the wealthy who are more than paying their share. They are the creators, you losers.

Americans pay about $6,200,000,000 in benefits for Walmart employees because they cannot make it on the peon wages they receive or else they cannot get the hours required.

Report: Walmart Workers Cost Taxpayers $6.2 Billion In Public Assistance - Forbes

4/15/2014 @ 3:35PM
Report: Walmart Workers Cost Taxpayers $6.2 Billion In Public Assistance

So you are either being facetious or you are unaware that YOU are paying part of Walmart's share.

Last edited:
Well, Gates, like Andrew Carnagie, is giving it away. Though his child will be comfortably employed by the family charity, as her kids will be as well.

So, I'm not sure his "family" would qualify anyway.

But the point is none of these people actually CREATED anything. It's the myth of the gop about creators and takers. These people don't deserve to be vilified anymore than a single mom getting an EITC while working 40 hours plus and trying to raise kids. But this crap about TAKERS is bullshit. These folks are taking a lot more from the economic pie and contributing a lot less than a lot of working poor.

Americans pay about $6,200,000,000 in benefits for Walmart employees because they cannot make it on the peon wages they receive or else they cannot get the hours required.

Report: Walmart Workers Cost Taxpayers $6.2 Billion In Public Assistance - Forbes

4/15/2014 @ 3:35PM
Report: Walmart Workers Cost Taxpayers $6.2 Billion In Public Assistance

So you are either being facetious or you are unaware that YOU are paying part of Walmart's share.

I was attempting sarcasm. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back