Rice tells Cain to stop playing the race card

Some Republicans think if they nominate an African American, they will have a better chance at winning against Obama. :eusa_shifty: :afro:

Summary so far: Cain played the race card; Obama played the race card; but Obama is good for doing so and Cain is bad for doing so.

Criticism of Obama for his policies is code for racism; racism against Cain is not racism.

Same shit from partisans, different day.

Last edited:
Its kind of refreashing for Americans to see being black as a plus for a change dont you think.

I really wish Cain would make it to the top GOP spot.

It would be great for America to have two black people vying for our president.

The racists heads would explode.

Unfortunatly it seems he has bagage.

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said Herman Cain should not be playing the race card in an interview aired after the former pizza executive said he is being attacked by liberals for his race but not by conservatives.

"I actually am someone who-- doesn't believe in playing the race card on either side. I've seen it played, by the way, on the other side quite a lot too. And it's not good for the country," Rice told CBS' Norah O'Donnell in an interview that aired on CBS' "The Early Show" on Wednesday.

Asked on Tuesday if race had anything to do with the allegation of sexual harassment more than a decade ago, Cain told Fox News analyst Charles Krauthammer "I believe the answer is yes, but we do not have any evidence to support it."

Condoleezza Rice to Cain: Don't play the race card - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
Oh, so Rice ONLY told Cain that he needs to stop playing the race card.

:lol:

What a tool you are.

Has the right here ever agreed with any claim of racism that was leveled at a Republican?

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said Herman Cain should not be playing the race card in an interview aired after the former pizza executive said he is being attacked by liberals for his race but not by conservatives.

"I actually am someone who-- doesn't believe in playing the race card on either side. I've seen it played, by the way, on the other side quite a lot too. And it's not good for the country," Rice told CBS' Norah O'Donnell in an interview that aired on CBS' "The Early Show" on Wednesday.

Asked on Tuesday if race had anything to do with the allegation of sexual harassment more than a decade ago, Cain told Fox News analyst Charles Krauthammer "I believe the answer is yes, but we do not have any evidence to support it."

Condoleezza Rice to Cain: Don't play the race card - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Dr. Rice is wrong.

Mr. Cain has not played the race card.

Summary so far: Cain played the race card; Obama played the race card; but Obama is good for doing so and Cain is bad for doing so.

Criticism of Obama for his policies is code for racism; racism against Cain is not racism.

yeah, no.

Your denial is denied.

Si Modo was correct; except insofar as positing the argument on the contention that Mr. Cain has even played any race card.

He has not done that.

yeah, no.

Your denial is denied.

Si Modo was correct; except insofar as positing the argument on the contention that Mr. Cain has even played any race card.

He has not done that.

what?

i deny your denial of my denial!

how's that?

i bet i stumped you.

Has the right here ever agreed with any claim of racism that was leveled at a Republican?

I can say this...it appears to me that Cain used race in an attempt to stop the bleeding with the allegations of sexual abuse. Was it warranted? I really dont know. I know nothing of the situation itself...heck, for all we know the accusers were black and therefore he was using race inappropriately...or maybe race WAS a factor.....none of us know for sure.

As for the GOP and one actually acting in a racist manner in recent history?

Not sure if it happened. Cite me an example and I will gladly offer my opinion.

Dr. Rice is wrong.

nigga, please

yeah, no.

Your denial is denied.

He has not done that.

what?

how's that?

i bet i stumped you.

For every epsilon greater than zero there exists a delta greater than zero such that if the absolute value of f(X) is zero then.....

Theory of limits.

DId that stump you?

Your denial is denied.

He has not done that.

what?

how's that?

i bet i stumped you.

For every epsilon greater than zero there exists a delta greater than zero such that if the absolute value of f(X) is zero then.....

Theory of limits.

DId that stump you?

no, but it piq.e.d. my interest.

Your denial is denied.

He has not done that.

what?

how's that?

i bet i stumped you.

Theory of limits.

DId that stump you?

Reminded me of ....

"The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side." --The Scarecrow.

no, but it piq.e.d. my interest.

--lol.gif

Last edited:
Obama blew it when he insulted every white cop in Boston over "Stupidly-Gate",,,and then he had to cover his tracks with that Macaroni and Cheese summit? who was he kidding ? this was like that classic episode of Seinfeld when a black man said to Costanza,,,,Seinfeld? Funny White Guy?,,,,{something like that} then Costanza had to make himself look like a liberal and pretending he wasn't a racist. That was so funny!

Dr. Rice is wrong.

nigga, please

It's "Honkey, please."

And repeating the CLAIM that Mr. Cain "has played the race card" a whole lot of times is still not the same thing as his having played the race card.

Those who make that claim have the burden of establishing it.

As Lucius Fox told Coleman Reese when Reese planned on blackmailing the Batman, "... Good luck."

Dr. Rice is wrong.

nigga, please

It's "Honkey, please."

And repeating the CLAIM that Mr. Cain "has played the race card" a whole lot of times is still not the same thing as his having played the race card.

As Lucius Fox told Coleman Reese when Reese planned on blackmailing the Batman, "... Good luck."

He was asked outright by Krauthammer if he believed these latest attacks had anything to do with race and he said 'yes'.

nigga, please

It's "Honkey, please."

He was asked outright by Krauthammer if he believed these latest attacks had anything to do with race and he said 'yes'.

So, if he thinks part of the reason for a smear campaign against him is because some of those perpetrating the smear are doing so on account of race, that's "playing the race card?" :cuckoo::eusa_liar:

God damn, but you are one stupid dishonest motherfucker.

It's "Honkey, please."

So, if he thinks part of the reason for a smear campaign against him is because some of those perpetrating the smear are doing so on account of race, that's "playing the race card?" :cuckoo::eusa_liar:

God damn, but you are one stupid dishonest motherfucker.

well, cain saying that he thinks the attacks are because he is black but he doesnt have any proof of it actually is playing the race card......

Forum List

Back