Rice tells Cain to stop playing the race card

Are the Dems going to run anyone against Obama in the primaries, you think?

I think Hillary has a better chance of winning this time around...

Just sayin' :D
I don't know about that....the only credible candidate on the Republican side so far is Mitten and most Republicans don't seem to care much for him.

I'm kinda starting to think none of them really want the job. They want the messes cleaned up first..so they can come in and wreck things again.

So..they are cleaning out the closet of the crazies..and Mitt..who they don't really like much anyways. Mitt lost to McCain, and McCain lost to Obama.

Mitt's going to beat Obama, now? :lol:

Obama ran on words only in 2007

Now he is going to have to run on performance...whether one deems it as good or bad is irrelevant....if they are haooy, he gets their vote...if they are not, he needs to fight for their vote.

But it is naive to think that the same people who voted for him based on his words are simply going to vote for him based on those same words again.

That's about the only thing Obama "played the race card" on..and it turns out he was 100% correct.

Cain is doing it to show that "blacks are brainwashed" and other nonsense.

He's really silly.

lmao...

Got it.

That doesnt count becuase if you read between the lines, he was 100% correct.

Uh....yo......wake up......HE DID IT SO YOU WOULD READ BETWEEN THE LINES AND SOMEHOW SEE THAT THE GOP WAS DOING IT.

That is why people use the race card.

The GOP could easily stop this shit..but they don't. They could stop making a person's religion, national origin, and ethnicity, political issues. But that's what they've done and keep on doing. Heck, Sarah Palin practically called Obama a muslim terrorist. It got so bad, McCain had to point out that Obama was not a Muslim (Like that should make any difference).

Cain is pointing to all sorts of things..and it will get ugly if he keeps it up.

line in bold....you say practically....pleae tell me what she said that you deem as PRACTICALLY calling him a Muslim Terrorist.

That's about the only thing Obama "played the race card" on..and it turns out he was 100% correct.

Cain is doing it to show that "blacks are brainwashed" and other nonsense.

He's really silly.

lmao...

Got it.

Uh....yo......wake up......HE DID IT SO YOU WOULD READ BETWEEN THE LINES AND SOMEHOW SEE THAT THE GOP WAS DOING IT.

1. That's the one example you have, and it is weak and was mostly done in jest.

2. As I said, if that qualifies as 'Playing the race card,' fine. But the amount of 'Playing the race card' that actually took place was minuscule to the point of irrelevance compared to the amount of 'Playing the 'playing the race card' card.'

Got it. So if one robs a bank he is not nearly as bad as one who robbed 3 banks.
And, of course, if one robs a small bank it is not nearly as bad as one robbing a large bank.

Sorry, your logic is not worthy of my time. I like to debate. Not watch people make lame excuses for the actions of the people they are trying to defend.

The only question will be. "Are you better off than you were four years ago." and of course the answer for most will be NO,,, he's alienated the independents, the white voters, the Jewish voter and the seniors.. He might need to pass out shovels and dig him up some dead voters, I'm sure he's still popular with the dead.

i love how cain said these current attacks are racially motivated he just cant prove it..........

The only question will be. "Are you better off than you were four years ago." and of course the answer for most will be NO,,, he's alienated the independents, the white voters, the Jewish voter and the seniors.. He might need to pass out shovels and dig him up some dead voters, I'm sure he's still popular with the dead.

eh... being unhappy with dems doent mean people are going to vote repub.......

it seems this election will be about which side has less voters sitting out the election will determine the winner........

lmao...

Got it.

1. That's the one example you have, and it is weak and was mostly done in jest.

2. As I said, if that qualifies as 'Playing the race card,' fine. But the amount of 'Playing the race card' that actually took place was minuscule to the point of irrelevance compared to the amount of 'Playing the 'playing the race card' card.'

Got it. So if one robs a bank he is not nearly as bad as one who robbed 3 banks.
And, of course, if one robs a small bank it is not nearly as bad as one robbing a large bank.

Sorry, your logic is not worthy of my time. I like to debate. Not watch people make lame excuses for the actions of the people they are trying to defend.

Gawd........:rolleyes:

You're gripping at straws to try to inflate an issue that didn't exist, then getting all huffy when this is pointed out to you.

Bring back the Jarhead that would never make such asinine comments as all this childish "Race card" noise.

Last edited:
lmao...

Got it.

The GOP could easily stop this shit..but they don't. They could stop making a person's religion, national origin, and ethnicity, political issues. But that's what they've done and keep on doing. Heck, Sarah Palin practically called Obama a muslim terrorist. It got so bad, McCain had to point out that Obama was not a Muslim (Like that should make any difference).

Cain is pointing to all sorts of things..and it will get ugly if he keeps it up.

line in bold....you say practically....pleae tell me what she said that you deem as PRACTICALLY calling him a Muslim Terrorist.

Oh please.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi3oP74kMjA]Palin Criticizes Obama's 'Terrorist' Connection - YouTube[/ame]

“Don’t let the left ‘lynch’ another black conservative."

That's the title of the fundraising email put out yesterday by Americans for Herman Cain,

a super-pac acting on Cain's behalf (obviously).

“The idea of a black conservative like Herman Cain as the GOP nominee is Barack Obama and the left’s worst nightmare,” the letter continued. “That’s why they will do anything to take him down.”

That is the race card, in black and white, dollars and cents.

Cain PAC accuses left of 'high-tech lynching' in fundraising letter - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

If I never saw Herman Cain's face and only read his quotes or heard his audio clips, I would still conclude he is just another bombastic buffoon...

Liberals in this thread pissing themselves over the race card. LMFAO You lefties invented the race card and have thrown it around anytime anyone has dared to criticize Barry. Do people have to wonder why liberalism is a losing ideology??? Bunch of looneys. LOL

Oh please.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi3oP74kMjA]Palin Criticizes Obama's 'Terrorist' Connection - YouTube[/ame]

Still waiting on that one.

Define what it means to you?

Its obviously when people make false claims of racism, in order to deflect, or take advantage.

Then why do you use it to call ANY claim of racism false?

People don't apply it to legitimate cases of racism, and when they do its wrong....Part of the reason people sometimes wrongly use the term race card is, because there are so many cases of people in fact playing the race card.

It is used in every converstation about race and racial slights.

Fine ONE thread here about race where it is not used.

Forum List

Back