RFK Jr Wife Hangs Self

how fucking sick are you you little ghool for trashing dead people so you can retain your historically failed ideas?

Perhaps democrats can turn their sorrow and "caring" into some kind of full blown political rally for the dysfunctional wealthy...............

Heck, another insightful book on Camelot and the Kennedys even..................

where's my link TM.. this thread is short so it shouldn't be hard for you to find? if you can't find it are you going to apologize to me? I'll wait.

Remarks like those provided our far rightwing posters sure discourages me to be part of their group when I'm voting in November. I know I'm not voting for Obama, but why would I want to be part of the far rightwing group and vote for Romney and the GOP based on their poor moral characteristics.? I would be as guilty by association if I joined them while voting for their candidate. I'd be more happy voting third party.
Seriously, what does God think of these posts of hate and politicizing this death? And these people cry about a "War on Religion"? Oh, the hypocrisy!

Im sorry for the loss to the family.

Though it would be nice of the media stopped acting like the Kennedy's are royalty.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s estranged wife, Mary, who battled her husband’s rumored philandering by turning to alcohol and prescription drugs, hanged herself in a barn on their Westchester estate yesterday, sources told The Post.

The 52-year-old mother of four — the latest victim of a family dynasty cursed with tragedies — may have taken her own life because she was haunted by her broken marriage, her friends lamented.

“She was deeply troubled, abusing alcohol and prescription meds,” a close family friend said. “She had cause. She was used up and tossed away by Bobby. That was awful.”

Read more: RFK Jr.’s wife, Mary, found dead at Westchester home in suspected suicide - NYPOST.com

She must have gotten weary trying to understand Bobbys alcohol induced slurred speech and brain damaged views....................

Another victim of the War on Women.

Them Kennedys sure know how to treat women. :doubt:

This thread is a shining example of why the more strident Republican conservatarian loudmouths should never be elected to any office. Anywhere. Ever.

Fucking sick bastards.

Forum List

Back