RFK Jr : The Real Anthony Fauci from AIDS to Covid documentary

Early in the video RFK Jr.'s statement about the CIA is only a partial one, whereas in the book, the reader gets to find out (all [italics]) that he said. The video portion of CIA psychopath Avril Haines, is reinforced when recalling that Haines, who has called for legal execution of American citizens by drone, was sworn in by Kamala Harris.

If true, how are they going to scrub The Wuhan Cover-Up? As was immediately shown on this thread, the video will not suffice for replacing the book.
Idk but the only place I see RFK Jr the real anthony fauci is on EBay

Edit - Ahhh seems Amazon will have the hardcover Feb 14. I guess the EBay people got early copes like you?

Idk but the only place I see RFK Jr the real anthony fauci is on EBay

Edit - Ahhh seems Amazon will have the hardcover Feb 14. I guess the EBay people got early copes like you?
Whatever this term, cope, badger 2 received the first and only copy in Wisconsin at the time, of Huff's The Truth About Wuhan. Going through the University book system alerted us to the very first release in the state, and its location.

Barnes and Noble has it as well.

If you are interested in the topic, I highly recommend this one as well.
Some of you many know who Hank Johnson is? The Guam congressmen? Anyway, the Deep State intel establishment, redistricted and rigged that district, to overthrow a danger to their power, and replaced this person;

That time Cynthia McKinney handled Donald Rumsfeld and the crew​

She has been all over the world since, she studied and got her doctorate under the foremost expert on the Deep State, and was actually IN CHINA, at the time this operation was being rolled out.

Her book was released in November of 2020, it might interest folks that are interested in RFK's work. It can be found here;

Or at any place books are sold on-line.

This is one of the chapters;

Some of you many know who Hank Johnson is? The Guam congressmen? Anyway, the Deep State intel establishment, redistricted and rigged that district, to overthrow a danger to their power, and replaced this person;

She has been all over the world since, she studied and got her doctorate under the foremost expert on the Deep State, and was actually IN CHINA, at the time this operation was being rolled out.

Her book was released in November of 2020, it might interest folks that are interested in RFK's work. It can be found here;

Would you say these two people

"Meddled with the primal forces of nature Mr Beale!"

Great movie, I'm guessing where your screen name comes from?

Oh boy. We must first show the exact timepoint where The Elf deliberately falsifies into the camera:

Post #406 @ Timepoint 6:45

This mutation, D614G which Fau gets reversed, seems to be a freudian slip, as we will attempt to show.

Now that the damning video is in place, The Elf knew he was not telling the complete truth about the mutation, because he could not have been oblivious to what had already been shown for the VSV-linked SARS2 mutation, D614G, which absolutely increases VSV pseudoparticle production as can be seen at the Uniprot page for the SARS2 spike.

At the video point at which he makes the mistake, ebola vaccine, which is based on VSV would have competed in his mind with what else he knew. Recall that Ralph Baric synthesized a completely artificial MHV in the UNC bat lab.

'CoVs have a characteristic, strictly conserved genome organization, with structural genes occurring in the order 5'-polymerase-S-E-M-N-3'. MHV mutants with the genes encoding the structural proteins located in different order were constructed.

These recombinant viruses were tested for the ability to replicate in the natural host, the mouse. The results indicate that the canonical CoV genome organization is not essential for in vivo replication. Some of the mutants showed an attenuated phenotype, similar to what has been observed for vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV) (13. 1999 Phenotypic Consequences of Rearranging the P, M, and G Genes of Vesicular Stomatitis Virus, J. Virol. 73: 4705-12).'
(Nidoviruses, ASM Press 2008, p.394)

The clincher is that The Elf knew that the D614G SARS2 mutation linked to(a vaccine for SARS1 [italics]):

'p. 401, ref. 130: Kapadia SU, Rose JK, Lamirande E, Vogel L, Subbarao K, Roberts A, (2005) Long-Term Protection from SARS Coronavirus Infection Conferred by a Single Immunization with an Attenuated VSV-Based Vaccine, J. Virol. 340: 174-182.'
(Nidoviruses, ASM Press 2008)

Something strange about this coincidence of finding a Koprowski reference for a SARS1 vaccine, but it's there:

'p. 399 Faber M, Lamirande E, Roberts A, Rice AB, Koprowski H, Dietzschold B, Schnell (2005) A Single Immunization with a Rhabdovirus-Based Vector Expressing Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (SARS-CoV) S Protein Results in the Production of High Levels of SARS-CoV-Neutralizing Antibodies, J. Gen. Virol. 86: 1435-1440.'
(Nidoviruses, op cit)

So

1.) Hooper's book, The River, is online and lists pages where Koprowski is mentioned in the index. This links to polio vaccine.
aidsorigins.com/

2.) Poliovirus recently escapes from a lab in The Netherlands:

Post #7 Lab Escape

d9xVmaIlTjgB.png

When RFK Jr. comes out with The Wuhan Cover-Up on Valentine's Day, readers will have much more information to link to this video about The Elf.

Would you say these two people

"Meddled with the primal forces of nature Mr Beale!"

Great movie, I'm guessing where your screen name comes from?

Yep. Mostly because, the internet, like the TEE VEE, keeps folks from reading, and most of the major sites, control folks thoughts.

Everything put out by the Media Cabal? Is pretty much a lie, IMO.

Forum List

Back