RFK jr hints at POTUS run on Libertarian ticket

I love this decision. It may damage the Dems at the booth.

RFK as Libertarian nominee for POTUS!

LETS GO!

RUN AS A LIBERTARIAN RFK! THIS IS AMAZING.

The fact that Extreme Biden Cult Fucks do not like this idea certainly makes it a PERFECT IDEA!

Prove it. Prove the libertarian platform is open borders.

Post the link.

When do you think Biden will drop out?
3.4 Free Trade and Migration

We support the removal of governmental impediments to free trade. Political freedom and escape from tyranny demand that individuals not be unreasonably constrained by government in the crossing of political boundaries. Economic freedom demands the unrestricted movement of human as well as financial capital across national borders.

We support the removal of governmental impediments to free trade. Political freedom and escape from tyranny demand that individuals not be unreasonably constrained by government in the crossing of political boundaries. Economic freedom demands the unrestricted movement of human as well as financial capital across national borders.

JFC they make it so easy!
MAGA

Well choke my chicken. I disagree with this, as do all Libertarians I have spoken with.

I guess you could say the Pub platform is to ban abortion, and I disagree.

Does RFK support open borders?

I am a Mises Caucus guy….here is their platform on immigration and borders:

“I used to refer to my position on borders as favoring open borders. Unfortunately, that term has been hijacked by those who advocate the abolition of not only State borders, but of legitimate private property borders as well. Thus, I changed the term for what I advocate as an end goal to that of full privatization of borders. This should be the goal of every libertarian”

See post 9.

It's surprising that so many libertarians don't know their own parties platform.
It’s not a platform and — in any event — it contains exceptions. I don’t care how devoted some libertarian might be to the principles of libertarianism, obviously nobody want to take in criminals or those with diseases or those who will be a fucking burden on society.

I’m not a libertarian. But libertarians are generally sane. “Open borders” is not sane.

In fact, libertarians don’t agree amongst themselves on the notion of “open borders.” Libertarian perspectives on immigration - Wikipedia

I love this, and any REAL libertarian should also love this.

LETS GO RFK!
I wondered about this just as soon as RFK declared himself independent. It makes a whole lotta sense. Libertarians biggest problem has always been running no names and expecting people to vote for them just because they are "other". RFK is not a no name.

Forum List

Back