RFK Jr at 7% in Tennessee

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
This is bad news for us conservatives because we have claimed this guy would give Sleepy Joe a run for his money, and we were giddy when he had 19% in one poll months ago.

Let’s discuss how to help RFK Jr come back from the dead, or else Steve Bannon’s recruitment efforts will have been in vain.

“Trump leads DeSantis 61% to 12%, according to the poll. Former Vice President Mike Pence has the support of 8% of registered voters.
“Biden led Kennedy 63% to 7%.

If he keeps bombarding social media with iterviews and gets young voters and others to vote, he could leave a dent.

He is taking questions and is accessible, that will be called out constantly by Bidens opponent, so he had best not try the same approach as he did in 2016.

So Democrats don't like the Kennedys anymore?
Does any Kennedy other than the kook RFK Junior have 7% in that poll?
1688941492965.gif

Screech would jump to 10% if he stopped talking vaccines and names Joe Biden as the man on the grassy knoll

I know, right?

If some random Democrat fell asleep in like 2014 and woke up today, there'd be a FUCK ton of explaining to do.

Now, the same would be true of the Republicans, but that's all to the good.

Unless you love illegal wars, torture and FISA courts.

These days we call you a Democrat. ;)

Last edited:
This is bad news for us conservatives because we have claimed this guy would give Sleepy Joe a run for his money, and we were giddy when he had 19% in one poll months ago.

Let’s discuss how to help RFK Jr come back from the dead, or else Steve Bannon’s recruitment efforts will have been in vain.

“Trump leads DeSantis 61% to 12%, according to the poll. Former Vice President Mike Pence has the support of 8% of registered voters.

Good God you are a fucking idiot.

I know, right?

If some random Democrat fell asleep in like 2014 and woke up today, there'd be a FUCK ton of explaining to do.

Now, the same would be true of the Republicans, but that's all to the good.

Unless you love illegal wars, torture and FISA courts.

These days we call you a Democrat. ;)
I love watching trumpanzees go to jail.

Why would conservatIves worry about RFK? If he goes on as a third party candidate he’d hurt the Democratic nominee slightly more than the Republican nominee, other than that he is a small player.

A recent Economist/YouGov poll shows Robert F. Kennedy Jr. with a significantly higher favorability rating than President Joe Biden. The survey found 49 percent of respondents expressed a positive view of Kennedy, while 30 percent held an unfavorable opinion of him, giving Kennedy a net favorable rating of 19 points. Biden on the other hand holds a favorability rating of -11 points.

A recent Economist/YouGov poll shows Robert F. Kennedy Jr. with a significantly higher favorability rating than President Joe Biden. The survey found 49 percent of respondents expressed a positive view of Kennedy, while 30 percent held an unfavorable opinion of him, giving Kennedy a net favorable rating of 19 points. Biden on the other hand holds a favorability rating of -11 points.
66945.jpeg

Suppose not.

Shame there isn't some way he could team up with trump. Shit trump would love to be able to say "that's right I'm the first president to undivide our nation and to bring real unity. I did that. I was pretty amazing. Now working under my leadership we will make republicans and democrats understand America is for Americans. I'll make us stronger than ever". Or something like that.

Forum List

Back