RFK Jr. disintegrating, polling at 9% in New Hampshire against Biden

Our resident fake Conservative from Georgia seems singularly unaware that early polling like this is notoriously unreliable.

Fraud Conservative from Somewhere is oddly concerned with trashing a Democrat Parody candidate (especially since that particular Democrat Parody candidate is the one more closely approximating a “conservative” than any other Dim candidate). Gee. I wonder why? 🤔
Says the same guy who was giddy about a poll showing RFK junior at 19% once. But now that this, Paul doesn’t show him what he wants, he yells, fake polls!.

Your hypocrisy is laughable.

Who went to jail over Ashley's diary??

Biden?

Who?

And since when did people going to jail over an investigation change anything in the feeble minds of you morons?

Because um.....

Where did you go, you silly fuck?

Not only what happened in 2020 that has the Traitor Joe Team worried about NH...

the New Hampshire primary has two defining features that work together. One is that it’s a modified-open primary: independent voters are permitted to vote in either party’s primary. The other is that New Hampshire has a lot of independent voters (tradition requires us to call them “flinty” independents), who make up north of 40 percent of the state electorate. While some of those voters, like independents everywhere, are really reliable partisans of one side or the other, they nonetheless constitute a somewhat unpredictable X factor not present in the closed Iowa caucus. Because the two parties have (until now) always held their primary on the same day, the fluidity of independents means that one party’s primary dynamics can influence the other’s.

Using exit poll estimates, which show independents as 40 percent of the Democratic primary and 36 percent of the Republican primary, w
In the poll, RFK Jr gets 9% among undeclared voters, making your rambling comment useless because even non-partisans prefer Biden over the tinfoil kook.

Yea, I know they were arrested for stealing it...that is usually what happens when you steal something and try to sell it....

What I was asking is...Did anyone go to jail for buying it and deciding to "publish it"??

It was published wasn't it??

Because as I said earlier and even what your own article says...

“At the end of the day, we made the ethical decision that because, in part, we could not determine if the diary was real, if the diary in fact belonged to Ashley Biden, or if the contents of the diary occurred, we could not publish the diary and any part thereof.”

That wasn't the FBI or the Deep State making that comment....that was Captain Project Veritas himself...

In the poll, RFK Jr gets 9% among undeclared voters, making your rambling comment useless because even non-partisans prefer Biden over the tinfoil kook.

LOL!!!

We'll see what happens to Traitor Joe in NH....

How did he do in 2020 in the Dem NH primary with 100% name recognition???

LOL!!

You aren't a "conservative from Georgia" you are a Zionist Fascist Traitor

Yea, I know they were arrested for stealing it...that is usually what happens when you steal something and try to sell it....

What I was asking is...Did anyone go to jail for buying it and deciding to "publish it"??

It was published wasn't it??

Because as I said earlier and even what your own article says...

“At the end of the day, we made the ethical decision that because, in part, we could not determine if the diary was real, if the diary in fact belonged to Ashley Biden, or if the contents of the diary occurred, we could not publish the diary and any part thereof.”

That wasn't the FBI or the Deep State making that comment....that was Captain Project Veritas himself...
But people got arrested for stealing HER diary. Seems the government was sure it was hers, or her name wouldnt have been on the indictment.
But whatever you have to tell yourself. I mean, we all know how hard to defend deflect and gaslight for kid fuckers, incest people and groomers. Well, unless they have an R next to their name. Then your disingenuous ass is all about it.
Loser.

But people got arrested for stealing HER diary. Seems the government was sure it was hers, or her name wouldnt have been on the indictment.
But whatever you have to tell yourself. I mean, we all know how hard to defend deflect and gaslight for kid fuckers, incest people and groomers. Well, unless they have an R next to their name. Then your disingenuous ass is all about it.
Loser.
So James O'Keefe was lying when he said he didn't know if it was her diary or not?

Cool...

And no, I do not believe Biden had sex with his daughter...that is the least of my concerns...

So James O'Keefe was lying when he said he didn't know if it was her diary or not?

Cool...

And no, I do not believe Biden had sex with his daughter...that is the least of my concerns...
Ok, ignore what I said. Whatever.
The diary didnt say he fucked her. Im not making that claim, either.
Do better.

Cool...

O'Keefe said that he couldn't verify that it was her diary so he didn't publish it. Imagine that, a journalist with integrity! The FBI verified that it was her diary. Of course, you have to wonder why the FBI conducted raids over something that falls under local law.

Or deep down they really just dont care.
Look at the reasons why they just had to get rid of trump. He is a divider. He lies constantly. He is an embarrassment on the world stage. He gropes females.
And look at biden. He is a divider. He lies constantly. He is an embarrassment on the world stage. He gropes females. Including children.
They dont give a shit about any of that stuff. Not truly.
Just once I'd like to see Liberals advocate for something using arguments from principles that they actually believe it.

Forum List

Back