RFK denied Secret Service protection by Biden

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

RFK saw his father Bobby Kennedy assassinated in 1968 as he ran for President, because running for President is a dangerous proposition. Simply put, lots of people want you dead when you run and the world if full of nut jobs.

However, the Biden administration has denied his request for Secret Service protection.

"Typical turnaround time for pro forma protection requests from presidential candidates is 14-days. After 88-days of no response and after several follow-ups by our campaign, the Biden Administration just denied our request. Secretary Mayorkas: 'I have determined that Secret Service protection for Robert F Kennedy Jr is not warranted at this time.' Our campaign's request included a 67-page report from the world's leading protection firm, detailing unique and well-established security and safety risks aside from commonplace death threats," Kennedy wrote.

"I've been a harsh and vocal critic of Mayorkas as the architect of the humanitarian cataclysm at the southern border. These guys play hardball," Kennedy said in another tweet.

Really, RFK is the only serious challenger to Biden as the entire democrat party seems to be in love with Joe Biden and his legacy and would just assume see RFK dead. like his father.

RFK saw his father Bobby Kennedy assassinated in 1968 as he ran for President, because running for President is a dangerous proposition because lots of people want you dead when you run and the world if full of nut jobs.

However, the Biden administration has denied his request for Secret Service protection.

"Typical turnaround time for pro forma protection requests from presidential candidates is 14-days. After 88-days of no response and after several follow-ups by our campaign, the Biden Administration just denied our request. Secretary Mayorkas: 'I have determined that Secret Service protection for Robert F Kennedy Jr is not warranted at this time.' Our campaign's request included a 67-page report from the world's leading protection firm, detailing unique and well-established security and safety risks aside from commonplace death threats," Kennedy wrote.

"I've been a harsh and vocal critic of Mayorkas as the architect of the humanitarian cataclysm at the southern border. These guys play hardball," Kennedy said in another tweet.

Really, RFK is the only serious challenger to Biden as the entire democrat party seems to be in love with Joe Biden and his legacy.

1690885582479.png

Notice the word "and" in paragraph 7 which pertains to Presidential candidates.

So are we within 120 days of a General Election?

Logic Note: The word "and" means that both (or all) conditions must be met prior to producing a specific outcome. For example for "C" to be true both "A" and "B" must be true. If "A" is true and "B" is false, then "C" is not true.

[EDIT: I'm going to leave this up as a mark of shame. But it was pointed out that there are a comma's after the "and" which makes the 120 time applicable to spouses. Which I feel is the correct application of the text.]

WW

Last edited:

RFK saw his father Bobby Kennedy assassinated in 1968 as he ran for President, because running for President is a dangerous proposition. Simply put, lots of people want you dead when you run and the world if full of nut jobs.

Really, RFK is the only serious challenger to Biden as the entire democrat party seems to be in love with Joe Biden and his legacy and would just assume see RFK dead. like his father.

This is basically a lie. RFK doesn't get secret service protection until later.

This is basically a lie. RFK doesn't get secret service protection until later.

Another load of Jew Supremacist Mossad BULLSHIT.

Traitor Joe wants RFKjr offed, Joan Rivers style...

If he had 3 guards, he may have 4 votes...total.

He is in second place with 20% in the Dem primary.

Clearly, the Mossad doesn't care much for Dem voters, because they are easier to off than Kennedys....

Another load of Jew Supremacist Mossad BULLSHIT.

Traitor Joe wants RFKjr offed, Joan Rivers style...
I wonder if Bobby had secret service protection

If so, perhaps RFK is safer not having the Deep State in charge of his "security".

I wonder if Bobby had secret service protection

If so, perhaps RFK is safer not having the Deep State in charge of his "security".

RFK was the Dem frontrunner and had just won CA primary when Mossad offed him and framed a Palestinian...

Forum List

Back