Rexnord Going To Mexico - Tax their Pants Off!

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
This is exactly what President Trump campaigned about. He advocated tariffs to be put on import goods of US companies that move out of the US. Well, Rexnord is doing just that. Trump now needs to fulfill his campaign promise and tariff-tax these guys right into the ground.

There has been a stall on tariffs of US-Chinese imports. There’s good reason for that. It’s because of the step-up in hostility from North Korean nutcase, Kim Jong Un. The US is courting China to use it leverage over N. Korea, to get them to chill out and simmer down. Tariffs on Chinese imports are understandably on hold.

But no such relationship exists with Mexico. America doesn’t need Mexico to help us with anything like the Chinese situation. Quite the contrary, regarding leverage, it is the US who has lots of it over Mexico. There is no reason for President Trump to play softball with Mexico. This si a rogue nation, that not only has been providing a place for US companies to outsource to, they have been doing much more. They have been sending millions of their poor people to literally invade the US illegally, and raid the US economy, for over a Trillion $$ (in 2017 $$), over the course of 70 years, by way of remittance theft.

The Mexican 21st century style imperialism doesn’t stop there. In addition, Mexico has no compunctions about how Mexico has used the distortion of the US Constitution’s 14th amendment (birthright citizenship). From this, Mexico has taken probably another Trillion from US tax treasuries, via the anchor baby racket, pouring welfare $$ on Mexicans living in the US.

And Mexico’s perspective ? They act like this international piracy is their right. Ten years ago, then Mexican president Vicente Fox gloated and bragged about how remittances$$ from the US were Mexico’s # 1 source of income. The it was Felipe Claeron’s turn. This shameless creep went to Washington DC, and scolded the US Congess over Arizons’s SB 1070 law, not allowing his people to invade and rob the US.

And now , we have Mexican president Nieto, who ludicrously pretends innocence, while refusing to pay for the Mexican border wall.

The founding fathers set up the idea of tariffs to protect American interests. They even wrote it into the Constitution (Article 1, Section 8). Trump was spot on in campaigning on this point. Now it’s time for him to carry through, and slam Rexnord, and any other outsourcers, The tariffs need to be enacted soon (there’s nothing to wait for), and they should be large enough to make Rexnord’s move completely uneconomical. This would also serve as a good lesson for any other companies thinking about deserting the USA, and American workers.

Any word on Nieto's check for The Wall? These tariffs will apply to Ivanka too, yeah?

Last edited:
and yet Trump has his suits made in Mexico ..

YA6EP0W.jpg

Fuck Trump

Last edited:
tax his ass off...

rooster_trump_clothes.jpg

oh wait, everyone but him ..

the Trump Business Cartel has more shit made in China than Walmart does.

yeah, and I can prove it.

:eusa_whistle:

Only thing you proved, is how you don't know what you're talking about.

Hillary my ass ..

btw,GFY

Trump Outsourcing original

Your stupid spread sheet proves nothing, how about you prove Trump imported more than $16 billion a year from China, or you could just admit you lied.

thats not a spread sheet you dumbass ...

damn RW's are fucking morons

:lmao:

Now that, I at least have Sieta on ignore let's do this again.

Taxrates for money sent back to Mexico, Syria or wherever will be what ?

Outsourcing taxes will be what?

Now that, I at least have Sieta on ignore let's do this again.

Taxrates for money sent back to Mexico, Syria or wherever will be what ?

Outsourcing taxes will be what?

GOOD !

who the fuck even mentioned outsourcing taxes ?

WE GONNA OUTSOURCE THEM TAXES ..

DERP DERP DERP

did I mention dumb?

how about FUCKING DUMB?

Hillary my ass ..

btw,GFY

Your stupid spread sheet proves nothing, how about you prove Trump imported more than $16 billion a year from China, or you could just admit you lied.

Really? Yet it sports this title:

Trump Outsourcing original : Sheet1

It contains multiple columns with headings, looks like a spread sheet to me. What would you call it? But the key point is it doesn't show the value of the entries and it covers 10 years. So it doesn't prove your lie that Trump has more made in China than Walmart. 70% of Walmarts products come from China and over that same period they imported more than $150 billion in products.

Hillary my ass ..

btw,GFY

It contains multiple columns with headings, looks like a spread sheet to me. What would you call it? But the key point is it doesn't show the value of the entries and it covers 10 years. So it doesn't prove your lie that Trump has more made in China than Walmart. 70% of Walmarts products come from China and over that same period they imported more than $150 billion in products.

its a copy of shipments ... a BILL/S OF LADING not a damn spread sheet, of course it has mutiple columns ya fukn' IDGET.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
CONSIGNEE
SHIPPER
ARRIVAL DATE
GROSS WEIGHT LB
GROSS WEIGHT KG
FOREIGN PORT
US PORT
VESSEL NAME
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
MARKS

Everything you need to know,

unless you're a RW IDIOT !

Last edited:

Hillary my ass ..

btw,GFY

its a copy of shipments ... a BILL OF LADING not a damn spread sheet, of course it has mutiple columns ya fukn' IDGET.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
CONSIGNEE
SHIPPER
ARRIVAL DATE
GROSS WEIGHT LB
GROSS WEIGHT KG
FOREIGN PORT
US PORT
VESSEL NAME
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
MARKS

Everything you need to know,

unless you're a RW IDIOT !

Actually you ignorant fuck, it is a compilation of bills of lading on a fucking spread sheet. Just stop you deflection and admit you lied your ass off, you'll feel better.

Forum List

Back