Rex Tillerson SoS, Bolton Deputy

I don't like the pick. I'm a Trump supporter, and i don't get it. And Bolton is an old Bush crony. Trump should steer way clear of Bush cronies. Some of his picks so far, have been a little perplexing.
You and the rest of these people, unless you know these people personally, and not just what the media has fed you, have NO room to talk.

A big oil exec, Secretary of State? Not getting it. Doesn't feel right.
I get that. I still don't know enough about the man to pass judgement. I thought Romney would be good, at least look the part, but what do I know?

I don't like the pick. I'm a Trump supporter, and i don't get it. And Bolton is an old Bush crony. Trump should steer way clear of Bush cronies. Some of his picks so far, have been a little perplexing.
You and the rest of these people, unless you know these people personally, and not just what the media has fed you, have NO room to talk.

I get that. I still don't know enough about the man to pass judgement. I thought Romney would be good, at least look the part, but what do I know?

I like Trump but i gotta admit this pick, and all the Generals, makes me feel a bit uneasy.

Do you know for a fact he was a good "big oil exec"? Do you know anything about him other than what the media has told you?

I like Trump but i gotta admit this pick, and all the Generals, makes me feel a bit uneasy.
Just think how they make our enemies feel. Rightfully so. I'm tired of our "leaders" bending over to every petty tin-horn dictator.

Do you know for a fact he was a good "big oil exec"? Do you know anything about him other than what the media has told you?
Come on Big Mike, he was CEO of Exxon/Mobile. They don't get much bigger than that.

Come on Big Mike, he was CEO of Exxon/Mobile. They don't get much bigger than that.
Still no one can say what they know about him. I wonder why that is? Could it be that all people "know" is what they have been fed by that media?

He's another right wing dick who will bring back $4 gas. And call for bombing Iran.
That's just what we need. You idiot clowns are gonna bitch about everybody he appoints, so tough shit! Deal with it loser.

Quit talking like 2016 was the last election ever.
Need a tissue loser?

Just some advice. Gas is about 2 bucks, and unemployment is under five percent. It better stay that way , or get better, under Trump. Because if it doesn't, the millions of voters who preferred Clinton over Trump are not going to be very nice about it.

Why yes they do. That's why california regulated them.

He's another right wing dick who will bring back $4 gas. And call for bombing Iran.
That's just what we need. You idiot clowns are gonna bitch about everybody he appoints, so tough shit! Deal with it loser.

Need a tissue loser?

Just some advice. Gas is about 2 bucks, and unemployment is under five percent. It better stay that way , or get better, under Trump. Because if it doesn't, the millions of voters who preferred Clinton over Trump are not going to be very nice about it.
Employment is not under 5 percent.

Need a tissue loser?

True, UNemployment is under 5%.

And this is your excuse for ignoring his picks, eh?
I, like you and the rest of these crying little girls don't know shit about his picks other than what the media says, and we all know what liars the media are. Grow you a brain and stop being led around by the nose.

Need a tissue loser?

You can debate what the actual numbers are but we are not likely to change the methods used for many years to get the number the government uses. The best any republican ever does is flat job growth and negative wage growth, you can bet your ass that if the numbers move in the wrong direction for an entire quarter the Trumpbots will be made to explain themselves. The man promised: Jobs, jobs, jobs, millions of wonderful jobs. He cannot deliver them.

Need a tissue loser?

You can debate what the actual numbers are but we are not likely to change the methods used for many years to get the number the government uses. The best any republican ever does is flat job growth and negative wage growth, you can bet your ass that if the numbers move in the wrong direction for an entire quarter the Trumpbots will be made to explain themselves. The man promised: Jobs, jobs, jobs, millions of wonderful jobs. He cannot deliver them.
Keep telling Trump what he can do. That would be president-elect Trump btw.

Forum List

Back