Rex Tillerson SoS, Bolton Deputy

He's another right wing dick who will bring back $4 gas. And call for bombing Iran.
That's just what we need. You idiot clowns are gonna bitch about everybody he appoints, so tough shit! Deal with it loser.

He's another right wing dick who will bring back $4 gas. And call for bombing Iran.
Good. II'll gladly pay $4 a gallon if we can bomb Iran.

They will then get a nuke. What's a matter with you? We have to occupy them to stop the nuke. Bombing won't stop them. And occupying Iran will be the Iraq War x 10. Seriously, what's the matter with you? You do realize that the only reason Iran is interested in getting a nuke is all the unneeded warmongering and saber rattling from American conservatives over regime change in Iran, don't you?

I don't like the pick. I'm a Trump supporter, and i don't get it. And Bolton is an old Bush crony. Trump should steer way clear of Bush cronies. Some of his picks so far, have been a little perplexing.

I don't like the pick. I'm a Trump supporter, and i don't get it. And Bolton is an old Bush crony. Trump should steer way clear of Bush cronies. Some of his picks so far, have been a little perplexing.
You and the rest of these people, unless you know these people personally, and not just what the media has fed you, have NO room to talk.

Good. II'll gladly pay $4 a gallon if we can bomb Iran.

They will then get a nuke. What's a matter with you? We have to occupy them to stop the nuke. Bombing won't stop them. And occupying Iran will be the Iraq War x 10. Seriously, what's the matter with you? You do realize that the only reason Iran is interested in getting a nuke is all the unneeded warmongering and saber rattling from American conservatives over regime change in Iran, don't you?
Iran has only ever been a threat to the petro-dollar. All this other shit is a smoke screen to hide the true nature of Iran from Americans. Now with their nuclear program set back a least ten years there is no criticism of them that is not topped by our ally Saudi Arabia.

Trump always said he'd use people who could get things done as opposed to gadflies like Hillary and Kerry. Bolton is probably for experience and a wink to hard-line conservatives. Still, Trump will call the shots.

You and the rest of these people, unless you know these people personally, and not just what the media has fed you, have NO room to talk.

A big oil exec, Secretary of State? Not getting it. Doesn't feel right.

These media reports speculating this and that have become as silly as the coverage of the NFL draft. Didn't CBS News have Hillary as the leading candidate for the presidency? These news organizations should go back to reporting news.

Superb choices. Bolton would have been best as SOS but deputy does well too. The UN will be shitting itself!

This is a happy day!

Head of the world's largest oil company? Direct business connections to Russia? Jesus wept.

Forum List

Back