Rex Tillerson just exposed Donald Trump's greatest weakness

Here are all the words Trump has tweeted about Rex Tillerson.

IMG_0862.JPG

Hillary still broke the law. People died as a result and the left don't care.

If I could, I would kill every liberal.

Is that illegal for me to say. Oh, I mean it. If you are liberal, you should hope I never get unlimited power.

Hillary broke no laws and no one died as a result. There are 7 Republican lead investigations which prove you’re lying. No just wrong, but lying.

You want to kill liberals. One of your kind was just convicted of first degree murder.

Rex Tillerson reflects on firing, working for "undisciplined" Trump

'HOUSTON -- Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is speaking publicly about what led to his firing in March by President Trump. In his comments, Tillerson described the president as "pretty undisciplined."

"I think part of it was obviously we are starkly different in our styles. We did not have a common value system," Tillerson told CBS News political contributor Bob Schieffer on Thursday. "When the president would say, 'Here's what I want to do and here's how I want to do it,' I'd have to say to him, 'Mr. President, I understand what you want to do, but you can't do it that way. It violates the law. It violates a treaty.' You know, he got really frustrated."

The former ExxonMobil CEO said he didn't know how to conduct himself with Mr. Trump except in "a really straightforward fashion."

"I think he grew tired of me being the guy every day that told him, 'You can't do that, and let's talk about what we can do,'" Tillerson said.

Asked to describe the president, Tillerson said he had never met Mr. Trump until the day he was named secretary of state.

"He acts on his instincts, in some respects it looks like impulsiveness… But… it's not his intent to act on impulse. I think he really is trying to act on his instincts," Tillerson said.

"It's challenging for me coming from the disciplined, highly process-oriented ExxonMobil Corporation… to go to work for a man who is pretty undisciplined, doesn't like to read, doesn't read briefing reports, doesn't like to get into the details of a lot of things. But rather just kind of says, 'Look, this is what I believe and you can try to convince me otherwise,' but most of the time you're not going to do that," Tillerson said.'

Rex Tillerson reflects on firing, working for "undisciplined" Trump; the President tweets back insults at Tillerson - CBS News

A President who doesn't like to read?

Someone PLEASE get this manchild out of the Oval Office.

Hillary still broke the law. People died as a result and the left don't care.

If I could, I would kill every liberal.

Is that illegal for me to say. Oh, I mean it. If you are liberal, you should hope I never get unlimited power.

"No Direct or implied threats of violence/harm towards another member, or members family and/or threats with the intent of interfering in or disrupting a member's life."

What you said may not be illegal BUT by posting the above, you directly threatened every 'liberal' here at USMB that read your post.

'Since being fired by President Donald Trump as secretary of state, Rex Tillerson has kept a very low profile. But on Thursday night in Houston, Tillerson broke that silence in a big way.

Here's how he described the "why" behind the breakdown of his relationship with the President, according to the Houston Chronicle:
"So often, the President would say here's what I want to do and here's how I want to do it and I would have to say to him, Mr. President I understand what you want to do but you can't do it that way. It violates the law."

Um, what???

The President of the United States would tell the secretary of state how he wanted things done and the secretary of state would have to tell him it couldn't be done the way he wanted because that was illegal?
This is all fine!
What's scary about Tillerson's admission? A few things.
1) Trump either doesn't know the law or doesn't care about the law
2) This isn't the first time we've heard of this sort of I-am-the-law, Judge Dredd-like behavior from the President.'

Rex Tillerson just exposed Donald Trump's greatest weakness - CNNPolitics

Does Trump have ANY integrity at all?

Yeah, cut those crazy regulations first, and then do it the right way.

So much for the great weakness.

Last edited:
'Since being fired by President Donald Trump as secretary of state, Rex Tillerson has kept a very low profile. But on Thursday night in Houston, Tillerson broke that silence in a big way.

Here's how he described the "why" behind the breakdown of his relationship with the President, according to the Houston Chronicle:
"So often, the President would say here's what I want to do and here's how I want to do it and I would have to say to him, Mr. President I understand what you want to do but you can't do it that way. It violates the law."

Um, what???

The President of the United States would tell the secretary of state how he wanted things done and the secretary of state would have to tell him it couldn't be done the way he wanted because that was illegal?
This is all fine!
What's scary about Tillerson's admission? A few things.
1) Trump either doesn't know the law or doesn't care about the law
2) This isn't the first time we've heard of this sort of I-am-the-law, Judge Dredd-like behavior from the President.'

Rex Tillerson just exposed Donald Trump's greatest weakness - CNNPolitics

Does Trump have ANY integrity at all?

Except in a Childish Game, Rock Crushes Paper

The rule of law is the law of the rulers. In the case of the lawyered layers of laminated laming that you rustle in front, that would be the Deep State you want to believe doesn't exist. The will of the pro-American majority must override that obstruction of our destiny.

I have seen many CEOs and Tillerson is typical. Arrogant, lazy, know-it-all, rude, and not very smart. Look up the Peter principle, it applies.

I have seen many CEOs and Tillerson is typical. Arrogant, lazy, know-it-all, rude, and not very smart. Look up the Peter principle, it applies.
Being Hired Because of Education Values Self-Humiliation

That intentionally misleading principle is a cover-up for the fact that promotion is based on brownnosing, bootlicking, and being a Buttboy for the Bosses. So is the fake competence at lower levels.

Only in a field where ass-kissing is not rewarded, such as baseball, do we see PP examples, such as when a player is an All-Star in the minors but a failure in the majors. An intelligent person, as opposed to a writer of bestsellers, would apply to all sports the "Doug Flutie Principle," which informs us that lower-level success is often based on the player limiting himself to taking advantage of the defensive players who would never make the pros.

View attachment 233480

I'm amazed if Trump wrote this.

He states NBC as fake news over Tillerson's firing

And then goes on to say he could not get rid of him fact enough

wtf?

~S~
Goofy Giggling GOTCHA! Gang

Presstitutes do not deserve to be told the truth. The media don't represent the American public; they represent a mindset that is destroying America.

View attachment 233480

Isn't that AMAZING? Tillerson goes from the greatest thing since sliced bread to "lazy & dumb."

Trump can NOT be trusted as Trump LIES every time he opens his shitty mouth.

He made a mistake, and corrected it. Its what good leaders do.
more he got caught in his own idiotic lies & backpeddaled ~S~

he originally thought the guy would do a good job, he misjudged him. that's not lying. Anyone who has ever hired someone knows exactly how this works.

Forum List

Back