Rewarding illegal aliens

The new law will set off a scramble at the Department of Motor Vehicles, which may open up to six temporary offices to handle the estimated 1.4 million immigrants who are expected to apply in the next three years.

A study in New Mexico found that the rate of insured drivers has increased only slightly. Republican Gov. Susana Martinez has advocated the repeal of the driver's license provision, arguing that out-of-state immigrants are flocking there and fraudulently obtaining licenses.
Washington state has also seen multiple attempts to repeal its immigrant driver's licenses.

State officials estimate that once guidelines are in place, processing the flood of applications will cost $140 million to $220 million in the first three years. The new applicants would collectively pay about $50 million under current fee structures, but the bill allows additional fees if necessary.

Brown OKs driver's licenses for immigrants here illegally - Los Angeles Times

When govt offices become overburdened, they tend to push the work through much faster than it is designed to be. This has been true for years at the CIS offices where aliens are not properly vetted and are rubber stamped one after another, just to get them out of the building, and just to keep up with the workflow.

SAme thing happening here. I wouldn;t be surprised if these illegals are not even being given tests (road or written) and are just being rubber stamped through the door. This is a dangerous situation since illegal aliens are notoriously bad drivers. Commonly, they have never taken a driving course, have never driven a car, can't read or write English, Spanish or any language, and can't read road signs.

When I planted some new grass on my lawn, and I wanted the illegal alien landscapers to stay off of it, I put out a sign in both English and Spanish. They walked on the grass anyway. They couldn't read a word of it. I showed them a word in both English and Spanish, and asked if they knew what it said. Of 5 of them, none of them could tell me what it said. The word was STOP.

Encouraging and Harboring Illegal Aliens

It is a violation of law for any person to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection in any place, including any building or means of transportation, any alien who is in the United States in violation of law. HARBORING MEANS ANY CONDUCT THAT TENDS TO SUBSTANTIALLY FACILITATE AN ALIEN TO REMAIN IN THE U.S. ILLEGALLY. The sheltering need not be clandestine, and harboring covers aliens arrested outdoors, as well as in a building. This provision includes harboring an alien who entered the U.S. legally but has since lost his legal status.

Aiding, abetting, harboring, encouraging illegals a felony
It is a crime to transport illegal aliens but they can legally transport themselves?

ALL those who have authorized the process of giving illegal aliens drivers' licenses, should be arrested under this law, for CONDUCT THAT TENDS TO SUBSTANTIALLY FACILITATE AN ALIEN TO REMAIN IN THE U.S. ILLEGALLY

Forum List

Back