Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Recently a black New York university professor stated black should NOT be friends with whites. But at the same time they claim it's not racist it's cultural protection. So what IF we as a site refused black members?
What if the white majority here and it is decided in order to protect white culture banned black memberships?

Black members here currently pledge nothing in the way of financial support for the site. I'm not being racist in saying this, just stating facts. We literally have racist blacks here posting on the white working man's dime. So by following the separatist teachings of that very New York university professor the blacks on this site should leave.

Fury

Recently a black New York university professor stated black should NOT be friends with whites. But at the same time they claim it's not racist it's cultural protection. So what IF we as a site refused black members?
What if the white majority here and it is decided in order to protect white culture banned black memberships?

Black members here currently pledge nothing in the way of financial support for the site. I'm not being racist in saying this, just stating facts. We literally have racist blacks here posting on the white working man's dime. So by following the separatist teachings of that very New York university professor the blacks on this site should leave.

Fury
Can't remove what one can't see. You know people lie about who they are. Those who claim they are black are probably white, and vice versa.

• Banned

Fury
Can't remove what one can't see. You know people lie about who they are. Those who claim they are black are probably white, and vice versa.
Could well be. Just using that liberal professors logic. And HIS logic says they should go.

• Banned
Hmm. Does this forum say anywhere it is white?
No, I'm just going by memberships.
The funny professor does not represent the blacks on USMB, anyway.
That's not the question though. The question is cultural protection reversed.
I know only one as a black here and he sounds very American.
We have a few and a couple are very racist.

Hmm. Does this forum say anywhere it is white?
Possible. But the policy of USMB is not banning people based on view or color.

Your missing the logic though. What IF USMB went all white to protect the cultural values of its majority?

Color? No. View? Yes.

Color? No. View? Yes.
No.

These threads are hilarious.

Let's just compare the OP - a lowlife, cracker, delusional, trailer-dwelling, semi-retarded, homophobic racist who can't even afford to spend $25- and me - an accomplished, successful, upper middle-class, educated, erudite, good-looking, great-dressing black man who could buy this place 1000 times over from JR and kick all the rednecks off the site if I had the time and inclination.

Your missing the logic though. What IF USMB went all white to protect the cultural values of its majority?

Protect their cultural values from what? If the site is 98% white, what is your worry? If it's such a big deal, why don't you just put any known "blacks" on ignore? You worried your "cultural values" going to get corrupted?

These threads are hilarious.

Let's just compare the OP - a lowlife, cracker, delusional, trailer-dwelling, semi-retarded, homophobic racist who can't even afford to spend $25- and me - an accomplished, successful, upper middle-class, educated, erudite, good-looking, great-dressing black man who could buy this place 1000 times over from JR and kick all the rednecks off the site if I had the time and inclination.
Don't forget humble.

When I opened an account here, no one asked me my race, and if they had I could have easily lied. So where are your stats coming from, DF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back