Isreal deports over 40.000 negros

Why can't previously White Nations?
Why can't you spell Israel?
Maybe we can't expel black people from America because we brought them here and forced them to remain?

Who is this "we" you speak of? I am neither Portuguese nor Dutch.

Speak for yourself. I have had no colored contact either have my kin. We are negrofree. If you are not ; yes , then you must accept responsibility for the multicultural cesspool

Oh like Eastern Europe? Already pure

Oh like the Ozarks? Already pure

Go racemix yourself billy. You have your mongrel areas.

I have read that Israel has offered cash incentives to immigrants from sub-Sahara Africa to return to their countries.

And I have read that those who decline to do so are put in detention centers that are not too pleasant.

I imagine that many people in Israel find this to be a very difficult and emotional topic for them.

Of course, I do not know, but I am guessing that the majority of Israelis support the government's policy.

Why can't previously White Nations?
Why can't you spell Israel?
Maybe we can't expel black people from America because we brought them here and forced them to remain?

Forced them to remain? You're hallucinating. Also, Abraham Lincoln had a dream. Which he probably would have made come true had he lived. That was to deport most ex-slaves. But Booth found a way to shove negroes up the North's ass. Though the north did manage to send some ex-slaves back to Africa. But not nearly enough.

No one wants their country or community overran by negroes, except those of the ilk of American Democrats who'd prefer to destroy a country than let a country be free.

Forum List

Back