REVEALED: Trump's 'deal of the century' map for a future Palestine, Israel

Trump really does live in an alternate reality. It will be a race to see who violates this deal first, the Israelis or Palestinians. Oh but excuse me there, that seems to imply the deal will be passed in the first place, lol.
as we all know Putler´s " gas station masquerading as a country" can not exist with Oil prices lower then 40$ . oil prices goes down and czar of the gas - station vova putler gave order to his cuckold (D Trump) to start a new intifada with a totally unacceptable for Palestinians (and Muslims) plan . corrupted Netanyahu had no choice he is under crime investigation, and almost dead politically .
The problem with that entire region is that no one has been allowed to have complete victory or complete failure.

The US has always been in there "keeping the peace" and wasting trillions of taxpayer dollars. We should completely get the fuck out of the way and let everybody duke it out until there is a decisive and clear victory.

Who gives a fuck about what is acceptable to Palestinians and Muslims? Who gives a fuck about what is acceptable Israelis and Jews?

If one side doesn't like anything that's happening right now, the US should get the fuck out of the way and let them fight it out.

Fuck Peace in the Middle East!

@Fuck Peace in the Middle East!
what to do with millions potential refugees rushing in EU ?

Trump farted publicly in water again , i don't see how Palestinian elites could it (withóut eastern Jerusalem) sell to Palestinians and the muslim world . but I guess his buddy vova putler blessed Trump's 'deal of the century' and this is only important for the red clown
map_israel_palestine_deal.png

Where'd Bibi put the ovens?

I like the concept, but the Palestinian areas are way too large.
if you really Support Israel, you have to be realistic ...
Realistic is realizing that peace there is essentially impossible.

It is hard to make peace with someone that wants you to cease to exist.
"

It is hard to make peace with someone that wants you to cease to exist."

what the majority Palestinians think ?

"

What the majority of Palestinians think is not relevant. What the powers that be want is what matters and over and over again the Palestinians have chosen leaders that want Israel to cease to exist.

"

What the majority of Palestinians think is not relevant. What the powers that be want is what matters and over and over again the Palestinians have chosen leaders that want Israel to cease to exist.
That always works out so well

"

"Palestinians have chosen"

No,
Palestinians have chosen nothing! afro - asia have no election ,
Muscovy, Palestine, Morocco, Eritrea , etc. non of them have elections . 2 exceptions Iran and Israel , maybe partly Turkey

This is a disgrace of a deal... Could they please tell us the Palestinian who agreed to this? Who was from there sides in talks? What was there comment when they first saw this?
None of them agreed to it. In fact, there was no Palestinian rep in the talks to produce it. And the comment was to mock the deal, the map, and Trump.

The only reason we are having this conversation is because the Israelis did not completely drive out the Arabs, as the Arabs Drove out Jews completely, from places like Tunisia, Yemen, Algeria, Syria etc.. where they had homes and businesses, all lost. Funny how then all the Arabs acted as one.... but when it comes to actually helping the Palestinians they cannot.
Arabs are allowed to live inside Israel and prosper, even being part of its government, its only the real threat of terrorism that prevents more. The same cannot be said for Muslim countries around the ME.
As for the land in question, I think Trump has a good starting point with the foreign investment, as long as the Palestinians are living there though, I think it would only be fair that they got to keep a chunk of the Jordan valley.They should both have river access.

Trump farted publicly in water again , i don't see how Palestinian elites could it (withóut eastern Jerusalem) sell to Palestinians and the muslim world . but I guess his buddy vova putler blessed Trump's 'deal of the century' and this is only important for the red clown
map_israel_palestine_deal.png

No such animal exists that you refer to as a 'Palestinian elite'.
Real elitists are offended!
"No such animal exists that you refer to as a 'Palestinian elite'." call Palestinian big businessmen / politicians.
ps
Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas suspends relations with ...
- The Palestinian Authority has cut all ties with the United States and Israel, including those relating to security, after rejecting a Middle East ...

"

No,
Muscovy, Palestine, Morocco, Eritrea , etc. non of them have elections . 2 exceptions Iran and Israel , maybe partly Turkey
Irrelevant.

"

No,
Irrelevant.

Thatsa right. There's lotsa relevants in this circus.

Forum List

Back