Rev. Peterson talks about the 'toxic spring of hatred' that led him to hate whites, and how God chan

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
This a Preacher/Rev black people should listen to and follow his preaching's. As he said all Farrakhan, Sharpton and even the Obama preach is how they should hate others for their life. Its just sad they let people like them led them . there a few on here who could learn from him also.

snip:
In this very poignant video, Reverend Peterson talks about how he escaped the “toxic spring of hatred” from racists like Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakhan by embracing God and His teachings.

Watch below:

all of it
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/awesome-black-pastor-says-god-saved-him-from-hatred-of-whites-inspired-by-jesse-jackson-and-farrakhan/#ixzz3oQQiWsY8

I always think about this when I hear Farrakhan, Sharpton, Jackson, the Obama are famous for it also

This a Preacher/Rev black people should listen to and follow his preaching's. As he said all Farrakhan, Sharpton and even the Obama preach is how they should hate others for their life. Its just sad...

I guess mister Preacher man just sees hatred in every thing he sees and hears. He hated Whitey and now he hates Obama. Whenever any other black man speaks he still hears hatred.

Hmm..

People have this amazing ability to blame others for their behaviors. Sure we all go through various stages of maturity breaking away from childhood stuff, but at some point it's up to you to figure it out. Most never do.

This a Preacher/Rev black people should listen to and follow his preaching's. As he said all Farrakhan, Sharpton and even the Obama preach is how they should hate others for their life. Its just sad they let people like them led them . there a few on here who could learn from him also.

snip:
In this very poignant video, Reverend Peterson talks about how he escaped the “toxic spring of hatred” from racists like Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakhan by embracing God and His teachings.

Watch below:

all of it
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/awesome-black-pastor-says-god-saved-him-from-hatred-of-whites-inspired-by-jesse-jackson-and-farrakhan/#ixzz3oQQiWsY8

I always think about this when I hear Farrakhan, Sharpton, Jackson, the Obama are famous for it also

Booker T Washington was an uncle tom in many of his views. No wonder you like him.

All negros should bow to the white god like this reverend.

Forum List

Back