Is Oprah A Racist? How Many Other Famous Black Americans Hate Whites?

Look how many years you "crackers hated Black people" now the shoe's on the other foot,and you cant take it.

:badgrin:
racism-demote.jpg

When Oprah had her start on radio she told a story of how her mom wanted her to work as a cleaning lady in white people's houses because "they give away nice clothes." Then Oprah laughed and said "most of my servants are white people." What message does that send when Oprah displays her pride in lording over white people?

Oprah was one of Obama's strongest supporters, and ever since her popularity has declined. Now she's in semi-retirement. Most of her fans are white. Maybe some of them got the idea she doesn't like them.

Right now in order to be authentically black you have to say to your friends "nobody has been questioned and nobody was placed in handcuffs".

Oprah said that yesterday.

Problem is NBC showed a video of George Zimmerman in handcuffs being led to his booking for the killing of Trayvan Martin and used it to claim Zimmerman wasn't injured. The blurry images don't prove anything other than what they've been saying about him is a lie. He was handcuffed and questioned. Their lie has been exposed and they ether don't or won't acknowledge it.

Think about it though. How many black actors and actresses secretly hate white people? Do you think that if you knew who they are you'd want to see their movies? I wouldn't. Whoopie Goldberg has shown racism at times on The View. It's why I can't stand watching her films anymore. And I used to be a big fan of hers.

Something about someone who hates me simply because of my skin just gives me a totally different impression of them.

Call me foolish.

Black racism is everywhere. From Black Entertainment Television, to black clothes lines (FUBU). Black beauty pageants, black political organizations like the NAACP, Black Liberation Theology. Some black churches are like Muslim Madrasas. They're breeding grounds for racial hatred. How many blacks that you know are ordained ministers? There's not enough churches for all of them. Seems like half of them are. What's the deal with that???

Today the Rev. Al Sharpton was saying unless Zimmerman is locked up he will continue to escalate the protests. He doesn't give a damn if the man's rights are being trampled on, he wants his pound of flesh. Anyone who thinks likewise is most likely racist. Ask any Black in Hollywood what they want. Lock him up or wait for the investigation. If they say lock him up it is highly likely he or she is a racist. Why? Because they feel that whites are murdering them or hate them. Statistics say otherwise, but they've been taught most of their lives not to trust whites.

The Trayvan Martin case just may bring all of the closet racists out of the woodwork. It will be interesting to watch. The thing is, will this make those of us who don't care about race start all of the sudden caring? If you are.....chances are you're thinking like most blacks in America.

Links

George Zimmerman Trayvon Al Sharpton: Rev. Al Sharpton will escalate efforts if George Zimmerman isn't arrested in Trayvon's death. - Orlando Sentinel

About 98%, the same number of non-famous black Americans who hate whites. Even the ones married to whites, hate whites. They just want to breed you out of existence, instead of murder you out of existence. Can't put all your eggs in one basket.

Black racism is everywhere. From Black Entertainment Television, to black clothes lines (FUBU). Black beauty pageants, black political organizations like the NAACP, Black Liberation Theology.

United Negro College Fund.
Congressional Black Caucus Foundation.

Is there a White Entertainment Network?
Is there a White Beauty Pageant?
Is there a National Association for the Advancement of White People?
Is there a White Liberation Theology?
Is there a United Caucasian College Fund?
Is there a Congressional White Caucus Foundation?

Why don't you start one?

Because I'm not racist.
Next question?

Here's a fact.. If the white people openly showed their hatred toward another race as the blacks do towards white people,,,,,,, well all hell would break loose.

You mean like the Civil War?

United Negro College Fund.
Congressional Black Caucus Foundation.

Is there a White Entertainment Network?
Is there a White Beauty Pageant?
Is there a National Association for the Advancement of White People?
Is there a White Liberation Theology?
Is there a United Caucasian College Fund?
Is there a Congressional White Caucus Foundation?

No there isn't. Wanna know why? Because, historically, whites have never needed those institutions to help combat a bias against their race.

Not to spoil your idea....because there was a time that blacks needed a leg up......but that's not today. How can one justify black clothing lines and black television, black beauty pagents, black liberation theology?

I think the time for black television is past. Black universities as well. But....after this Summer I think those will be needed even more because lines are being drawn and folks you meet on the street are becoming suspects. Is he or she a racist? Does he or she hate my guts? Should I get all wrapped around the axle if she cuts me off in mid-sentence or in line at the movie? Is that asshole that just cut me off in traffic just some angry asshole that hates the world because he's black?

Think about it.

Why do you get to decide that blacks no longer need a "leg up"?

Think about it

No there isn't. Wanna know why? Because, historically, whites have never needed those institutions to help combat a bias against their race.

Not to spoil your idea....because there was a time that blacks needed a leg up......but that's not today. How can one justify black clothing lines and black television, black beauty pagents, black liberation theology?

I think the time for black television is past. Black universities as well. But....after this Summer I think those will be needed even more because lines are being drawn and folks you meet on the street are becoming suspects. Is he or she a racist? Does he or she hate my guts? Should I get all wrapped around the axle if she cuts me off in mid-sentence or in line at the movie? Is that asshole that just cut me off in traffic just some angry asshole that hates the world because he's black?

Think about it.

Think about it
"
I remember back in the day when the Asians were given a "leg up" , do you? (Oh wait, that never happened).

Geez, I must be a horrible person because I think everybody should be treated just like the Asians.

Think about it.

Think about it

You need to think about what Mud actually said.... not what you think he said.

Think about it.

Think about it

You need to think about what Mud actually said.... not what you think he said.

Last time I checked, this is still the United States

There is a freedom of association. If you think forming an association will assist you politically or economically you are free to do so

Others do not get to decide it is no longer necessary

Look how many years you "crackers hated Black people" now the shoe's on the other foot,and you cant take it.

Exactly!

Whites should face facts. This has nothing to do with equality or progress or uniting all as Americans. It's about payback. Historical revenge. It has nothing to do with what justice might be. It's Black Liberation Theology. The battle cry is "You OWE me".

Nothing more.

Hate is too strong a word....... feel sorry for, pity, can't stand the smell of, thinks what they do to cars and their cloths shows horrendous lack of style and taste. As for the hair.....really?

Here's a fact.. If the white people openly showed their hatred toward another race as the blacks do towards white people,,,,,,, well all hell would break loose.

You mean like the Civil War?

Of course, you're immersed in the libtard re-write of that particular piece of history. Explain exactly how the Civil War relates to racism?

racism-demote.jpg

When Oprah had her start on radio she told a story of how her mom wanted her to work as a cleaning lady in white people's houses because "they give away nice clothes." Then Oprah laughed and said "most of my servants are white people." What message does that send when Oprah displays her pride in lording over white people?

Oprah was one of Obama's strongest supporters, and ever since her popularity has declined. Now she's in semi-retirement. Most of her fans are white. Maybe some of them got the idea she doesn't like them.

Right now in order to be authentically black you have to say to your friends "nobody has been questioned and nobody was placed in handcuffs".

Problem is NBC showed a video of George Zimmerman in handcuffs being led to his booking for the killing of Trayvan Martin and used it to claim Zimmerman wasn't injured. The blurry images don't prove anything other than what they've been saying about him is a lie. He was handcuffed and questioned. Their lie has been exposed and they ether don't or won't acknowledge it.

Think about it though. How many black actors and actresses secretly hate white people? Do you think that if you knew who they are you'd want to see their movies? I wouldn't. Whoopie Goldberg has shown racism at times on The View. It's why I can't stand watching her films anymore. And I used to be a big fan of hers.

Something about someone who hates me simply because of my skin just gives me a totally different impression of them.

Call me foolish.

Black racism is everywhere. From Black Entertainment Television, to black clothes lines (FUBU). Black beauty pageants, black political organizations like the NAACP, Black Liberation Theology. Some black churches are like Muslim Madrasas. They're breeding grounds for racial hatred. How many blacks that you know are ordained ministers? There's not enough churches for all of them. Seems like half of them are. What's the deal with that???

Today the Rev. Al Sharpton was saying unless Zimmerman is locked up he will continue to escalate the protests. He doesn't give a damn if the man's rights are being trampled on, he wants his pound of flesh. Anyone who thinks likewise is most likely racist. Ask any Black in Hollywood what they want. Lock him up or wait for the investigation. If they say lock him up it is highly likely he or she is a racist. Why? Because they feel that whites are murdering them or hate them. Statistics say otherwise, but they've been taught most of their lives not to trust whites.

The Trayvan Martin case just may bring all of the closet racists out of the woodwork. It will be interesting to watch. The thing is, will this make those of us who don't care about race start all of the sudden caring? If you are.....chances are you're thinking like most blacks in America.

Links

George Zimmerman Trayvon Al Sharpton: Rev. Al Sharpton will escalate efforts if George Zimmerman isn't arrested in Trayvon's death. - Orlando Sentinel

About 98%, the same number of non-famous black Americans who hate whites. Even the ones married to whites, hate whites. They just want to breed you out of existence, instead of murder you out of existence. Can't put all your eggs in one basket.

Look. Two dumdasses stroking each other. Two brothas on the downlow. Now that's something to clap about.:badgrin:

Look. Two dumdasses stroking each other. Two brothas on the downlow. Now that's something to clap about.:badgrin:

Are you "on the down low" for agreeing with gallantwarrior's post? I'm not gay, but if I was I assure you I wouldn't be "on the down low". Being proud of who and what you are is the greatest defense against any criticism. You should try it.

Are you "on the down low" for agreeing with gallantwarrior's post? I'm not gay, but if I was I assure you I wouldn't be "on the down low". Being proud of who and what you are is the greatest defense against any criticism. You should try it.

I believe what you just wrote.

But, you write a lot of fucked up shit on here that I have a hard time believing that is really you. After 20 years in the Navy and a great paying government contracting job, you still act like you've been shat upon by the man.

My daughter is engaged to a black man. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to dilute the white race. I treat him like a son and he treats me likewise. If he had found a black, red, or yellow woman to fall in love with, he would have married her. Same with my daughter. They make almost a quarter million a year combined so I know they are in this relationship
for more than just race issues. He's in charge of a high level DC military program integral to national security. Imagine him whining about whitey fucking him over just cause he's black. No leg to stand on. He (they) lives in a nice golf course community and treats my daughter like a queen. If he didn't, regardless of color, I'd fuck him up.

I do and do not agree with a lot of shit written on the usmb. I can't believe I waste time on here. I have 170 high school students that are 90 percent non-white and they love me like family. They would be very surprised that I participate in some of the crazy stuff here.

racism-demote.jpg

Call me foolish.

Links

Oprah a racist?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6_1Pw1xm9U]Surprise Surprise Surprise - YouTube[/ame]

Think about it.

Think about it

Why do you get to decide they do?

Think about it.

I believe what you just wrote.

But, you write a lot of fucked up shit on here that I have a hard time believing that is really you. After 20 years in the Navy and a great paying government contracting job, you still act like you've been shat upon by the man.

My daughter is engaged to a black man. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to dilute the white race. I treat him like a son and he treats me likewise. If he had found a black, red, or yellow woman to fall in love with, he would have married her. Same with my daughter. They make almost a quarter million a year combined so I know they are in this relationship
for more than just race issues. He's in charge of a high level DC military program integral to national security. Imagine him whining about whitey fucking him over just cause he's black. No leg to stand on. He (they) lives in a nice golf course community and treats my daughter like a queen. If he didn't, regardless of color, I'd fuck him up.

I do and do not agree with a lot of shit written on the usmb. I can't believe I waste time on here. I have 170 high school students that are 90 percent non-white and they love me like family. They would be very surprised that I participate in some of the crazy stuff here.

I never "act like I've been shat upon by the man." I act like I don't like white people. I've never been poor, never been arrested, never been on welfare, I've been unemployed for 1 day since 1985 and yet I don't like white people.

Forum List

Back