Reuters cameraman killed in Gaza by Israeli military

sure sure..

NOTHING to see here.. MOVE along...

I mean, we're ONLY talking about the state of israel killing reuters reporters out DARING to question the right of israel to defend itself from... civilian populations that get in the way of an israeli bulldozer.

:rolleyes:

They're in a awar zone. Last I checked, there were no free passes handed out in war zones to people who didn't want to get shot at. Generally the tradition has been, if you don't want to get shot at, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAR ZONE!

THERE it is.. how many pal KIDS died yesterday, Jill? Where is the national jewish outcry for the lives of dead pals like you expect every damn time a jewish kid dies?

To be honest, who gives a fuck? Since the jewish kids aren't being taught that my way of life allows them to kill me, I get pissed when one of them gets killed. When they stop teaching pal kids that the greatest glory is to kill themselves for Islam by killing anyone WHITE and WESTERN, then I'll care when they get killed.

I never said control of everything.

However, control of their OWN range of interaction, from aparthied walls to killing civilians, in this conflict?

well, I guess that depends on how willing you are to make excuses for israel.

review their interaction with Lebennon in 06. Or don't. You don't strike me as a person with much to offer this conversation.

Nobody strikes you as having anything to offer, unless they agree and follow you like a lemming. TROLL !!

The Palestinians are the cause of all the problems with Israel. All of them.

Nobody strikes you as having anything to offer, unless they agree and follow you like a lemming. TROLL !!

The Palestinians are the cause of all the problems with Israel. All of them.

I don't understand why people insist on reducing an incredibly complex issue to black and white and simplistic observations/solutions.

The problems in modern-day Israel go back to British Imperialism; their promising the mandate to Jews and Arabs; the fact that it represented a post-genocide solution for the jews; and the fact that it holds the holy sites for every major religion. They are exacerbated by the tendency of one side to send children in to blow up civilians and the need for the other side to respond to those terrorist bombers, as well as a myriad of other issues.

Thankfully, however, it has no oil though.

hehehe..

LEARN from the mastermind that is Luvrpgrul, Ravi!

:clap2:

I don't understand why people insist on reducing an incredibly complex issue to black and white and simplistic observations/solutions.

The problems in modern-day Israel go back to British Imperialism; their promising the mandate to Jews and Arabs; the fact that it represented a post-genocide solution for the jews; and the fact that it holds the holy sites for every major religion. They are exacerbated by the tendency of one side to send children in to blow up civilians and the need for the other side to respond to those terrorist bombers, as well as a myriad of other issues.

Thankfully, however, it has no oil though.

Jilly,
It's easy to reduce to black and white. One side is a democracy (yes, with some faults) and the other side is a band of rabid hate mongers teaching children that their god will only accept them if they kill some Jews or Americans. Where the hell is the shades of gray on that?

To be honest, who gives a fuck? Since the jewish kids aren't being taught that my way of life allows them to kill me, I get pissed when one of them gets killed. When they stop teaching pal kids that the greatest glory is to kill themselves for Islam by killing anyone WHITE and WESTERN, then I'll care when they get killed.

Shitbag. Children are the true innocents in scenarios like this. If you don't care about an Israeli tank killing a 6 year old, then your pov on this topic is worth absolutely nothing.

Shitbag. Children are the true innocents in scenarios like this. If you don't care about an Israeli tank killing a 6 year old, then your pov on this topic is worth absolutely nothing.

Hard to be innocent when you've been trained to kill Jews or Americans. May still be a child, but he's a terrorist as well. If you feel sorry for him and let him, he may be the one who blows up you or your family.

Or... he could have grown up to be a carpenter, farmer, doctor, etc.

I guess we will never know. Only a shitbag doesn't feel remorse when children are killed.

Guess I'm a shitbag, cause I could care less some Pal kid got himself blown up before his time. Better him then someone who is truly innocent.

Hard to be innocent when you've been trained to kill Jews or Americans. May still be a child, but he's a terrorist as well. If you feel sorry for him and let him, he may be the one who blows up you or your family.

You know nothing about this child or his family, other than that he was Palestinian. I am sure that the 9/11 hijackers felt the same way about all the "innocent" Americans they killed that you feel about the Palestinian "innocents."

Why not kill a six year old...It was only going to grow up and either be a suicide bomber or do an honor killing. So we did society a favor.

No, you really didn't. You killed a small child because of his race and where he was born. Thats not a favor, thats murder. If you do it intentionally, you deserve to be locked up for a very long time.

I love this. Really. You are advocating killing children based on race and where they are born, because they part of a people who SOME of them advocate killing people based on race and where they are born. Notice the unbridled utter hypocrisy in that? Or, to be consistent, will you proceed to shoot your own child in the face?

As I said, shitbag.

Why does this conflict, more than others, seem to bring out the utter and complete worst in people? I think I've only seen one person who hasn't been a complete and utter jackass when it comes to this issue.

Hard to be innocent when you've been trained to kill Jews or Americans.

All Palestinian children are trained to kill Jews or Americans? Oh, wait, the large majority of them don't do either of that. Guess the training doesn't stick then, now does it?

May still be a child, but he's a terrorist as well.

Because hes Palestinian? You racist piece of shit.

If you feel sorry for him and let him, he may be the one who blows up you or your family.

I know plenty of Americans who have gone to Israel and Palestine. I know plenty of Israelis who have gone to Palestine. None of them have been murdered by Palestinians. Guess your moronic overgeneralization doesn't fit that well, now does it?

You know nothing about this child or his family, other than that he was Palestinian. I am sure that the 9/11 hijackers felt the same way about all the "innocent" Americans they killed that you feel about the Palestinian "innocents."

You're right. I don't know anything about this kid. But, in playing the percentages, I'd be safe in assuming he's been to a Palestinian school. And we're all familiar with the Hamas verision of Mickey Mouse and his anti semitic and anti-american rants. So, I'm thinking I'm safe in saying, no big loss.

Forum List

Back