The truth about the partial islamization of the palestinian cause

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by José, Apr 19, 2008.

1. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360
    The following message was posted by an american jew who lives in Israel and contribute to the Israel Forum under the nickname “KettleWhistle”.

KettleWhistle openly supported the assasination of Yitzhak Rabin and publically advocates the mass expulsion of all arabs (even israeli arabs) and their resettlement in Jordan, Syria and Egypt.

Take a look at what he said about Rabin’s murder:

I doubt Amir killed him in cold blood.

More importantly that someone he killed was an utter scumbag, a traitor, a deserter, and a murderer. In all fairness, Amir should've gotten a slap on the wrist, not a lifetime sentence.

http://www.israelforum.com/board/showthread.php?p=257943#post257943

So the author of the next post has no love lost for the palestinian people.

Let’s see what KettleWhistle has to say about the partial islamization of the palestinian cause.

2. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360
    Israel Forum

Thread: Gaza is now part of Egypt

Originally posted by KettleWhistle – message # 6 - 01-24-2008​

Hamas and Islamic Jihad are not Shia-controlled. Iranians give them money, so they take it. And let's not forget why these organizations even exist--it was all those Israeli retards, the so called Arabic experts, who decided to propagate Islam amongst these Arabs in the 80's to pacify them.

http://www.israelforum.com/board/showthread.php?p=262293

3. ReillyT

ReillyT Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +164
    Okay. So?

4. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360
    Those words came straight from the mouth of an ultra zionist american jew who advocates the forced eviction of the entire arab population.

Even ultra zionists concede the fact that Israel played a major role in the rise of Hamas and all the other islamic organizations.

They hoped fundamentalist palestinians would be too busy praying to take up arms and fight for their homeland and their disastrous plan came back to bite them in the ass.

How ironic heh, people??

Carter is now being criticized for meeting with an islamic/nationalist organization propped up by ISRAEL ITSELF, in order to weaken the RIGOROUSLY SECULAR PLO and fragment the palestinian resistance movement.

The famous divide and conquer strategy.

Even more ironic:

What’s the most frequently used excuse to justify racism in Palestine?

The good, old “Hamas wants to wipe out the jewish people”.

The very same fundamentalist organization founded with Israel’s blessings and money.

5. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,434
    And your words came from the mouth of a wanna be terrorist who hasn't the nerve to blow himself up.

Big deal. You say all jews should die. He says all palestinians should die.

You're both idiots.

6. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    Jose.. dude... -1 point for you. So what that some dude on some message board says what he has to say. I don't think that he is necessarily representative of anyone anymore than any of OUR goofy asses are. Do you stir shit on that board or something and get yourself banned?

poor form, dude.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS.

7. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360
    I decided to reproduce KettleWhistle’s post here after seeing all your links being discarded as anti-Israeli propaganda (even the Jerusalem Post is viewed by many as a left wing newspaper).

So I wanted to back up my argument that the process of partial islamization of the palestinian struggle was the direct result of one of the hundreds of attempts by Israel to manipulate the palestinian people that took place over the last 60 years.

It’s nothing more than this, a quotation from an israeli hardliner to show that this is a historical fact reconized as such by the entire political spectrum.

PS:

Jillian didn’t adress the topic of the thread, but at least, she tried to come up with something resembling an intelligent, articulate reply but your post fits the definition of shit stirring perfectly.

0% SUBSTANCE

100% TROLLING

Big disappointment : (

8. ReillyT

ReillyT Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +164
    I didn't get where you were going with this initially. Now I see. However, surely there is a reputable book or newspaper article that you could cite to make this point. Even if true, "Kettlewhistle" hardly stands as established source.

9. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    not only that, dude... but we have our own hellbent zionists so you probably didn't even need to quote some other keyboard jokey from some other forum. I mean, I guess i'd be flattered if people were out quoting me on another forum but that doesn't make me representative of anyone other than myself.

I know, dude. It's frustrating to see the ironic nature of many zionist positions when it comes to validating everything jewish and nothing arab. trust me, I know. But I don't think this guy is indicative of anything relevant.

unless, of course, you can prove that this poster is Bibi.

10. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360
    As much as I despise KettleWhistle’s ideas I have a great deal of respect for his deep knowledge on Israel/Palestine.

If only our resident zionists understood issues like “the rise of islamic fundamentalism in Palestine”!!

During the short time I posted there he chose not to cross swords with me which was a shame since he’s such a knowledgeable poster.

And if you allow me to theorise a bit about KettleWhistle:

This type of individual is typical of ethnocratic conflicts.

Both sides see the other as existential threats. Even the mention of a possible breakdown of the ethnocracy and the establishment of a state based on racial equality is immediately discarded as code words for genocide.

See jillian up there equating racial equality in Palestine to “wanting to see all jews dead”.

There were “KettleWhistles” during the civil rights movement in America, during the last decades of apartheid in SA and there’s no reason to be different in Palestine now.

And answering your question, yes, I was eventually banned forever from the board by the owner himself, NewsGuy, but not for stirring up shit.

The board’s subtitle says it all:

Israel Forum - 24-Hour News, Discussion & Debate from a Pro-Israeli Viewpoint